If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPEN BOX LISTING - NOVEMBER 2014

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

Hi RS,

You have some bookshelf speakers in thread here - are they still available - Focal / Q Acoustics

If so - are there any further discounts on price ?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ifah wrote: »
    Hi RS,

You have some bookshelf speakers in thread here - are they still available - Focal / Q Acoustics

If so - are there any further discounts on price ?

Thanks.
    Ifah,

many thanks for the post - we still have one pair of the Focal Chorus 705 left - these are demo units but in excellent condition and reduced from £399.95 to £149.95 we also have a pair of the 5 star reviewed Q Acoustics Concept 20's available and these are reduced from £350 to £199.95 ( we also have a demo pair of stands available)

http://www.whathifi.com/q-acoustics/concept-20/review

We can't drop these prices any lower however if you are looking for a serious bookshelf speaker we also have a stunning pair of Monitor Audio GX50 for sale ex-demo that we will reduce from £950 to £449.95 http://www.whathifi.com/monitor-audio/gold-gx50/review

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭crazyhorse

Q Acoustics Concept 20 Stands –( Pair)

Black Finish – to match What Hi-Fi 5 Star reviewed speakers

Were £199.95

One pair only ex demo- save £100 - £99.95

Is this item still available? Total price to deliver to Galway?
    Thanks
    Brian

crazyhorse wrote: »

Q Acoustics Concept 20 Stands –( Pair)

Black Finish – to match What Hi-Fi 5 Star reviewed speakers

Were £199.95

One pair only ex demo- save £100 - £99.95

Is this item still available? Total price to deliver to Galway?
    Thanks
    Brian
    Crazy,
    Apologies for the delay - those demo stands have left the building! If you would like a shiny new pair I can do them at £169.95 / €209.99 ( including delivery)

Keep us posted ..

atvb,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10 guzzler2

Lads

Sorry to be a pain, did Pawel take the no.7 headphones. 

Just trying to tie up one teenagers Christmas list.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,167 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guzzler2.

You are in luck we do have one pair of these left in stock.

If you drop me a contact number in a PM we will give you a call and get the ball rolling :D

guzzler2 wrote: »
    Lads

Sorry to be a pain, did Pawel take the no.7 headphones. 

Just trying to tie up one teenagers Christmas list.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Gents,

Like the greatest band in the world EVER* said I am now

we could arrange delivery of the Denon BR Player?

I'll drop you a pm…ta!

*Note: has no reflection on my musical tastes. I'm more of a 2Unlimited fan……joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

If you still have the music hall turntable can I get one ?

If you still have the music hall turntable can I get one ?
    All cleared out I'm afraid..

Sorry about that..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GalwaySandman

Hi guys, just wanted to enquire as to whether ye have any good budget Tvs in the 32" range left? It's as a small gift for the girlfriend....her new landlord is too scabby to provide them with even a crap crt!! 

Ps the Philips 42" lcd I got from ye a few years ago is still doing the absolute business, but I think I might owe myself an upgrade in the new year :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Spinone

Hi Guys , are these still available ?  How do they compare to the 518s ?

Sennheiser HD558 – High End over-ear headphones

Were £149.95

Last boxed pair to clear at £79.95

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/audio-headphones-high-end-h

Hi guys, just wanted to enquire as to whether ye have any good budget Tvs in the 32" range left? It's as a small gift for the girlfriend....her new landlord is too scabby to provide them with even a crap crt!! 

Ps the Philips 42" lcd I got from ye a few years ago is still doing the absolute business, but I think I might owe myself an upgrade in the new year :)
    Hi GalwaySandman.

All the 32" from the list have now gone unfortunately.

Cheapest st the moment would be the Blaupunkt 32/147FHD priced at £169.95plus £12.99 shipping
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/blaupunkt/32-147-fhd/blau-32-147-fhd

Glad the Philips you purchased is still working away. When your ready to make the change let us know what we'll see what we can come up with.

Any questions on the Blaupunkt let me know.

HI Spinone.

There may be one last pair of these left but I'll have to double check that.

The 518 are from the lower end of the scale in Sennheiser headphone even though the 518 are a newer range the 558 would still have the better sound quality.
    Spinone wrote: »
    Hi Guys , are these still available ?  How do they compare to the 518s ?

Sennheiser HD558 – High End over-ear headphones

Were £149.95

Last boxed pair to clear at £79.95

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/audio-headphones-high-end-h

Hi ok let me know , thanks 

Hi Spinone.

Yip have one last pair left in stock, if :)you would like them drop me a PM with a contact number and I'll give you a little call 

Hi Spinone.

Yip have one last pair left in stock, if :)you would like them drop me a PM with a contact number and I'll give you a little call 
    Thanks PM sent

Hi Spinone.

Thanks PM sent
    Hi Spinone.

Thanks for the order. They will be shipped Monday and you should arrive Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Perfect Thanks .

Perfect Thanks .
    Hi Spinone.

There was a lot of orders leaving today and due to the back log your headphones will not be shipping until tomorrow making delivery Wednesday.
    Apologies for the delay.

Darn .. okay thanks for the update

• Advertisement

Hi Spinone.

PM sent.

Hi Spinone.

PM sent.
    Hi didnt get a PM , was this a mistake ?

Hi Spinone.

PM sent.
    Hi didnt get a PM , was this a mistake ?
    My mistake.

Should have it now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 CiaranS

Hi guys. Wondering do you have any sound bars left (to go with my 42" Panasonic Plasma TV) ? I never had a sound bar but have heard they are well worth getting.

Thanks,

Ciarán

Hi , Headphones arrived today , trying them out at the moment , its a different sound to the normal ones i would use
    Im thinking i may need a headphone amp .. will keep you posted

Cheers

Hi , Headphones arrived today , trying them out at the moment , its a different sound to the normal ones i would use
    Im thinking i may need a headphone amp .. will keep you posted

Cheers
    Let me know Spinone if you require anything further :D

CiaranS wrote: »
    Hi guys. Wondering do you have any sound bars left (to go with my 42" Panasonic Plasma TV) ? I never had a sound bar but have heard they are well worth getting.

Thanks,

Ciarán
    Hi CiaranS.

If you let me know a budget I can do up some options for you as they are many many versions in soundbars.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 CiaranS

Thanks,

Ciarán
    Hi CiaranS.

If you let me know a budget I can do up some options for you as they are many many versions in soundbars.
    Thanks Kenny. Probably in the €100 - €200 range I think but you guys are the experts and I have always found Richersounds excellent so I trust your advice. Ciaran

Thanks,

Ciarán
    Hi CiaranS.

Thanks Kenny. Probably in the €100 - €200 range I think but you guys are the experts and I have always found Richersounds excellent so I trust your advice. Ciaran
    Hi CiaranS.

Have a little look over the following:

Roth Sub Zero 2 priced at £89.00
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars-sound-base/roth/sub-zero-ii/roth-sub-zero-ii

Wharfdale Vista 100 priced at £129.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars-sound-base/wharfedale/vista-100/whar-vista-100

Yamaha ATS930 priced at £149.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars-sound-base/yamaha/ats930/yama-ats930-blk

There is also the Cambridge TV2 sound base priced at a little over budget at £199.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars-sound-base/cambridge
    /tv2/camb-minx-tv2-blk

Or the Panasonic SCHTE80EB priced at £149.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars-sound-base/panasonic/schte80eb/pana-schte80eb-b

Let me know if any catch your eye or have any questions.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.