If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPEN BOX LISTING - NOVEMBER 2014

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

jh79 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny, 

I may be interested in a new Denon Bluray player too if the regions can be changed. Can you confirm if this is possible?

Thanks,
    jh79
    JH79,

apologies that DBT1713 is now sold..

Keep us posted if there is anything else we can assist with?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

jh79 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny, 

I may be interested in a new Denon Bluray player too if the regions can be changed. Can you confirm if this is possible?

Thanks,
    jh79
    JH79,

apologies that DBT1713 is now sold..

Keep us posted if there is anything else we can assist with?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks anyways, out of curiosity was it bluray region free?

Thanks, jh79

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Hi Guys,

Can I have the Euro price and provisionally put me down for the following? Does it have any marks on it as it is going to be a gift from the fat, jolly man in the red suit?

LG 32LN570 – 32” LED Smart TV

Full HD, Smart Wifi Dongle included

Ex Demo – excellent condition

Was £319.95

Last one to clear at £179.95

http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-32LN570U

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 luscaa

hows it going, i will take one of numbers,31,32,33,34,35 or 36. preferably smart tv . thanks

luscaa wrote: »
    hows it going, i will take one of numbers,31,32,33,34,35 or 36. preferably smart tv . thanks
    Luscaa,

thanks for the post - ok the 32LN570 is smart and still available (#31), #32 is gone, 33/34 are available but they are not smart, #35 the Tosh 39 is a really nice TV and is smart and available due to a cancellation this morning at just £199.95!

Drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or a PM with your contact details if you would like to proceed,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 luscaa

thanks,i will take #35 off you and maybe #31 aswell. i will send you an email now 

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Spinone

Spinone wrote: »
    Please hold no 10 - AKG 518 for me
    Hi Guys , apologies never got to call you yesterday , will give you a bell this morn .. John

Just a little bump on this guys.

Hi Guys,

Can I have the Euro price and provisionally put me down for the following? Does it have any marks on it as it is going to be a gift from the fat, jolly man in the red suit?

Was £319.95

Thanks
    Last edited by Ry

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

Can you hold 35 for my friend.
    Susan is her name and she'll call you in the morning.
    Thanks
    Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Hi John,
    Ronan in Dundalk! Is No. 37-38 still available? Would No. 2 be suitable for it or way below it in quality?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭zinzan

Just finished setting up and updating the Pioneer XW SMA4.. works perfectly and sounds great!
    If only I could afford the others for the rest of the house! :(

Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Any clearance AV Receivers around the £500 or £600 mark?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bonidel

Hi Guys,
    I'm interested in either 46 - Pioneer XW SMA4 – Airplay DLNA Speaker (Open Box)  Display unit - £79.95. What condition is this?

If not might take either 44 or 45, same as above but new. What's the status on these, is 46 still available? if not what about the other two?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

niallam wrote: »
    Can you hold 35 for my friend.
    Susan is her name and she'll call you in the morning.
    Thanks
    Niall

Can I unhold this, sorry lads.
    If she wants it she'll know tonight and I'll let her sort it out herself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Spinone

Hi Guys , apologies never got to call you yesterday , will give you a bell this morn .. John
    Guys , Headphones arrived and working a treat , as ever thanks for the great service
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ptyloch

Hi Gents,

Could I please get a Euro price + delivery to Limerick on no.7, the Sennheisser headphones?

Thanks

Pawel

Guys , Headphones arrived and working a treat , as ever thanks for the great service
    John
    Thanks for taking the time to get back Spinny - and great to hear the cans are going brill!

Keep us posted and thanks for the Biz - its much appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

ptyloch wrote: »
    Hi Gents,

Could I please get a Euro price + delivery to Limerick on no.7, the Sennheisser headphones?

Thanks

Pawel
    Pawel,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - they are really nice headphones! I can do them at £89.90 / €114.99 delivered to Limerick - thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you would like to order please just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or Pm with your contact details and I'll ask one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi Guys,

One more attempt at making contact...... :rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

Or would the Tosh 39" be a better option?

Was £319.95

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Ryanno, sorry for the delay.

The LG is in excellent condition although it has been on display so may have some light marks.

I can't see any on it and the plastic is still on the front of the frame.

The Toshiba's have been taken so we don't have any left.

The Euro price including delivery would be 253.00 Euro.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 KMR

Hi guys,
    I am interested item no. 21: Q Acoustics Concept 40 – Floorstanding speakers (Pair). Can you please let me know in euros how much it will costto deliver in Cork? Also is there any offer on speaker cableand Marantz PM6005 and CD6005?

Thank you.
    KMR

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭JohnnyRoyal

Hi Guys, interested in the soundbase's. Looking at Denon DHT-100 or Cambridge Audio Minx above. What would be your EUR price's to deliver to Dublin and which one would you recommend for a newish/slim 32 inch tv thanks

Hi Ryanno, sorry for the delay.

The LG is in excellent condition although it has been on display so may have some light marks.

I can't see any on it and the plastic is still on the front of the frame.

The Toshiba's have been taken so we don't have any left.

The Euro price including delivery would be 253.00 Euro.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

That sounds good to me. We have planned a trip to Belfast  Saturday week and will pay in store on collection if you are happy to hold it until then for me? I can call tomorrow if necessary with my card details to ensure this is kept on hold for me?

Let me know if this would be okay?

Many Thanks,
    Ryanno

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Any news on this?
    93Cab wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Ronan in Dundalk! Is No. 37-38 still available? Would No. 2 be suitable for it or way below it in quality?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,167 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys, interested in the soundbase's. Looking at Denon DHT-100 or Cambridge Audio Minx above. What would be your EUR price's to deliver to Dublin and which one would you recommend for a newish/slim 32 inch tv thanks
    Hi JonnuRoyal.

Apologies for the delay.

The Denon has already gone unfortunately.
    Cambridge would come in at 144.65 Euro (Inc Deliver)

The Denon is more sleek than the Cambridge but the Cambridge is more powerful and has more punch.

Let me know what you think.

Any news on this?
    Hi John,
    Hi 93Cab.

Apologies for the delay.

Number 38 is still available.

If you would like to go for it drop me a contact number in a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 guzzler2

Hi Lads

Interested in no.7 if not already gone. Cost in euros plus delivery to Sligo please

Got the vip mail also and wonder what you can do th Sonos Play 1 at also.
    Thanks
    Guzzler

guzzler2 wrote: »
    Hi Lads

Interested in no.7 if not already gone. Cost in euros plus delivery to Sligo please

Got the vip mail also and wonder what you can do th Sonos Play 1 at also.
    Thanks
    Guzzler
    Hi Guzzler2.

Number 7 is still here but someone in a post above has also asked about them. If they don't go for them then they are yours.

The best price on the play one at the moment would be 199.00 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12709-play1.aspx

The Play ones are fantastic, I use one at home myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

What's your best price, delivered to Wexford, for one of the Music Hall turntables?

And do you know what cartridge it comes with?

• Advertisement

kmurph wrote: »
    What's your best price, delivered to Wexford, for one of the Music Hall turntables?

And do you know what cartridge it comes with?
    Hi Kmurph.

I think someone above has the last Music hall on hold. I'll have a read back over them and give them a poke.

Best price would be the listed price as it is already a crazy price!!!! Delivery would come in at £9.99

It comes with the Goldring Elecktra cartridge.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.