Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPEN BOX LISTING - NOVEMBER 2014

• Company Representative Posts: 17,167 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi 93Cab.

Just checking if you are still interested in the Music Hall.
    93Cab wrote: »
    Any news on this?
    93Cab wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Ronan in Dundalk! Is No. 37-38 still available? Would No. 2 be suitable for it or way below it in quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Kenny,
    I'll pass on the turntable!

kmurph wrote: »
    What's your best price, delivered to Wexford, for one of the Music Hall turntables?

And do you know what cartridge it comes with?
    Hi Kmurph.

The Music hall turntable is available if you would like it?
    The last one is our display unit. In top condition and never been used.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

What's your best price, delivered to Wexford, for one of the Music Hall turntables?

Hi Kmurph.

What would be the Euro price then?

Hi Kmurph.

Hi Kmurph.

Just did another check and the second one listed on at the start was also NEW. So the one you will get will be in fact a NEW one.
    Total in Euro would be 249.99 Euro delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭red bellied

Are there any open box or demo TV still available from the list?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 pa79ul

Hi would be interested in:
    Toshiba 39L4357 – 39” LED TV

Wifi, Smart inc. Netflix, Full HD

Were £329.95

Brand new boxed at £199.95

and a pair of q acoustics concept 20 with stands....could you let me know the price for all 3 items in eusos (including transport to Dublin)
     thanks, Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Onyx_1

Guys; is #39 still going?

Onkyo TXNR535 – Latest Model AV Receiver, Bluetooth, internet radio, 6 HDMI, Wifi
    Was £399.95 – 2 only at £279.95 – Save over £100!

Are there any open box or demo TV still available from the list?
    Hi Red billied.

I think the following are available:

13. LG 22MA33 @ £99.95
    30. Panasonic 42AS650 @ £449.95
    34. Toshiba 40L1333 @ £199.95 (Ex-Display)

Hi Paul.

The 39L4357 has now gone unfortunately.
    The Concept 20 listed as ex-display have been sold. WE do have a NEW pair in stock we could offer at £249.95

On the Q Acoustics concept 20 and the stands are coming in at £609.84 / 800.00 Euro

Let me know what you think.
    pa79ul wrote: »
    Hi would be interested in:
    Toshiba 39L4357 – 39” LED TV

Wifi, Smart inc. Netflix, Full HD

Were £329.95

Brand new boxed at £199.95

and a pair of q acoustics concept 20 with stands....could you let me know the price for all 3 items in eusos (including transport to Dublin)
     thanks, Paul

Hi Onyx_1.

Unfortunately the 535's have both gone :(

Onyx_1 wrote: »
    Guys; is #39 still going?

Onkyo TXNR535 – Latest Model AV Receiver, Bluetooth, internet radio, 6 HDMI, Wifi
    Was £399.95 – 2 only at £279.95 – Save over £100!Hi

• Registered Users Posts: 11 pa79ul

Something went wrong there...250for speakers and the stands 100....
    Hi Paul.

The 39L4357 has now gone unfortunately.
    The Concept 20 listed as ex-display have been sold. WE do have a NEW pair in stock we could offer at £249.95

On the Q Acoustics concept 20 and the stands are coming in at £609.84 / 800.00 Euro

Let me know what you think.

Hi Kmurph.

Hi Kmurph.

Just did another check and the second one listed on at the start was also NEW. So the one you will get will be in fact a NEW one.
    Total in Euro would be 249.99 Euro delivered.
    Oh go on then. Twist my arm!. Pm on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 oconnelldav

Hi Dave,

I'll take the Cambridge Minx and Sony BDPS3100.

I've sent you a mail directly about the other stuff so I'd be glad if you could get back to me asap? Thanks a lot.

Am I correct in assuming a 5 year warranty on items?

thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

John me auld flower,

Someday I'll learn the difference between the words "need" and "want". In the meantime……..I've had a look at the functionality of the Denon DBT1713UD on the inter web (usual AVforums etc.) and it appears one can manually switch between BLU RAY Regions on this piece of kit. If that is the case, I'll take her off your hands, but can you confirm this for me before I purchase and that you crazy kids can ahem, "modify" her? Nothing on the devon site that I can see put plenty of "nods and winks" to this functionality elsewhere. 

Also as you know I'm a fussy fecker at the best of times but are there any visible scuff-marks etc. on the machine? 

Denon DBT1713UD – Blu-Ray & Universal Disc TRANSPORT
    Was £449.95
    Last Demo unit - £179.95
    http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/pages/product-detail.aspx?catid=hometheatre&subid=blurayuniversalplayer&productid=dbt1713ud

It'll also save me bringing a multi-region home from the US in a few weeks which would be handy…….

Edit: Ah, jaysus……that's what I get for browsing functionality……just see I was beaten to this by the previous poster…balls. Don't suppose you have more than 1? Next in line if he/she backs out.
    Hi ButtersSuki.

Just pipped to the post on this one.
    Just had a check and it seem there is a NEW on that we could offer at £200 plus £12.99 shipping.

I don't know about the region being able to be manually changed. I'll hook it up and see if it is possible.

Will let you know as soon as I check it out.
    Gents,

I'll be in Belfast early on Friday morning, can ye have her boxed and ready to go as it'll be a smash and grab pitstop?

Ta!

John me auld flower,

Someday I'll learn the difference between the words "need" and "want". In the meantime……..I've had a look at the functionality of the Denon DBT1713UD on the inter web (usual AVforums etc.) and it appears one can manually switch between BLU RAY Regions on this piece of kit. If that is the case, I'll take her off your hands, but can you confirm this for me before I purchase and that you crazy kids can ahem, "modify" her? Nothing on the devon site that I can see put plenty of "nods and winks" to this functionality elsewhere. 

Also as you know I'm a fussy fecker at the best of times but are there any visible scuff-marks etc. on the machine? 

Was £449.95
    Last Demo unit - £179.95
    http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/pages/product-detail.aspx?catid=hometheatre&subid=blurayuniversalplayer&productid=dbt1713ud

It'll also save me bringing a multi-region home from the US in a few weeks which would be handy…….

Edit: Ah, jaysus……that's what I get for browsing functionality……just see I was beaten to this by the previous poster…balls. Don't suppose you have more than 1? Next in line if he/she backs out.
    Hi ButtersSuki.

Just had a check and it seem there is a NEW on that we could offer at £200 plus £12.99 shipping.

I don't know about the region being able to be manually changed. I'll hook it up and see if it is possible.

Gents,

I'll be in Belfast early on Friday morning, can ye have her boxed and ready to go as it'll be a smash and grab pitstop?

Ta!
    Hi Butters.

I have it helld to the side for you.

Look forward to having you in store on Friday :D

I'll put sheets over the products we have on display to keep the temptation of you from buying more gear ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭ablelocks

lads, any mini-hifi on clearance - cd/radio/apple lightening dock?  For my audiophobe sisterinlaw for her kitchen. 

ablelocks wrote: »
    lads, any mini-hifi on clearance - cd/radio/apple lightening dock?  For my audiophobe sisterinlaw for her kitchen. 
    Hi Ablelocks.

Had a little look over the list again and at the moment there no mini hifi on there.

What sort of budget have you got in mind and I can see if I have anything that would suit.

Hi Ablelocks.

Had a little look over the list again and at the moment there no mini hifi on there.

What sort of budget have you got in mind and I can see if I have anything that would suit.
    circa £80 or so...see what ye can do

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

ptyloch wrote: »
    Hi Gents,

Could I please get a Euro price + delivery to Limerick on no.7, the Sennheisser headphones?

Pawel
    Pawel,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - they are really nice headphones! I can do them at £89.90 / €114.99 delivered to Limerick - thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you would like to order please just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or Pm with your contact details and I'll ask one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Would you go for the 34. Toshiba 40L1333 @ £199.95 (Ex-Display) or the 31. LG 32LN570 – 32” LED Smart TV? It is for my sons room for Christmas and will be hooked up to a PS4. I will be ordering by this weekend. Smart not essential, just screen image quality. USB Media playback is important.

It will be wall mounted so will need a basic wall mount too.

Can you give me your best euro price incl delivery to Dublin please?

Thanks John.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

LG 32LN570 – 32” LED Smart TV

Hi John,Kenny and Dave

How much delivered to Clare in euros thanks also will this receive saorview.

This is for parents who bought an LG last year from you which they love and its got better sound then the samsung it replaced. Will this have good sound aswell they are a bit hard of hearing

Thanks again
    John

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

John me auld flower,

Was £449.95
    Last Demo unit - £179.95

Hi ButtersSuki.

Gents,

Ta!
    Hi Butters.

I have it held to the side for you.

Look forward to having you in store on Friday :D

I'll put sheets over the products we have on display to keep the temptation of you from buying more gear ;)
    ...Hmmmmmmm - you'd better not show @Butterski this then:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200925-mu-so.aspx

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Just wanted to say, received my turntable this afternoon. All set-up and sounding fantastic!

Thanks guys!

Just wanted to say, received my turntable this afternoon. All set-up and sounding fantastic!

Thanks guys!
    That's Brill - That Music Hall was a cracking deal for a really great sounding turntable - good spotting :D

Thanks again for taking the time to post and as ever give us a shout if we can ever assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Ablelocks.

Hi Able, unfortunately nothing that will have CD. It would be a wireless speaker as anything else will be more than the budget. We try to avoid the cheaper micro hifi systems as they aren't really our thing.

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200752-xw-btsa1.aspx

Not sure if something like this would suit ?

ATB

Dave

Ryanno wrote: »
    ptyloch wrote: »
    Hi Gents,

Could I please get a Euro price + delivery to Limerick on no.7, the Sennheisser headphones?

Pawel
    Pawel,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - they are really nice headphones! I can do them at £89.90 / €114.99 delivered to Limerick - thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you would like to order please just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or Pm with your contact details and I'll ask one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Would you go for the 34. Toshiba 40L1333 @ £199.95 (Ex-Display) or the 31. LG 32LN570 – 32” LED Smart TV? It is for my sons room for Christmas and will be hooked up to a PS4. I will be ordering by this weekend. Smart not essential, just screen image quality. USB Media playback is important.

It will be wall mounted so will need a basic wall mount too.

Can you give me your best euro price incl delivery to Dublin please?

Thanks John.
    Hi Ryanno.

The Toshiba 40" was sold in-store that was on this list. We do have the 32" LN570 which you enquired about first so I can sort you with this one but I would need to know if you are interested as there is someone after you asking for the same TV. 

The LG is excellent and would have better picture than the Toshiba 40" but then it is a smaller TV and has the smart system on board and the USB playback is much superior in terms of file format support. The motion handling on the LG is very good also.

I hope that helps but let us know if you would like to go for that particular model.

ATB

Dave

jhud wrote: »

Hi John,Kenny and Dave

This is for parents who bought an LG last year from you which they love and its got better sound then the samsung it replaced. Will this have good sound aswell they are a bit hard of hearing

Thanks again
    John
    Hi jhud.

I'm waiting on Ryanno to see if this he wants to go for this as he did enquire first.

The sounds from most flat screens is average so you may want to pop in a soundbar at somestage depending on how well they cope with it. The LG sound would be better than some other brands.

The price including delivery is €249.

Hope that helps.

ATB

Dave

Hi Ablelocks.

Hi Able, unfortunately nothing that will have CD. It would be a wireless speaker as anything else will be more than the budget. We try to avoid the cheaper micro hifi systems as they aren't really our thing.

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200752-xw-btsa1.aspx

Not sure if something like this would suit ?

ATB

Dave
    thanks dave, this is what she should buy but she seems to be stuck on a traditional/cheap hifi.  I'll ask her again...

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Hi John,Kenny and Dave

Thanks again
    John
    Hi jhud.

I'm waiting on Ryanno to see if this he wants to go for this as he did enquire first.

The sounds from most flat screens is average so you may want to pop in a soundbar at somestage depending on how well they cope with it. The LG sound would be better than some other brands.

Hope that helps.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave

Is this available or is it gone?

John

Hi John,Kenny and Dave

Thanks again
    John
    Hi jhud.

Hope that helps.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave

Is this available or is it gone?

John
    Hi John,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - that unit is gone unfortunately but we have the LG 32LN540B available brand new boxed at £219.95 / €279.99 ( the euro price includes delivery and a 5 year warranty) if you need something similar?
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200586-lg-32ln540b-ef-178.aspx?swapstore=1

Apologies again for the delay and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.