Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Whopper or Big Mac

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

XL Big King for me please

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Big Mac
    Never liked the big king sauce used to smell mank when it was out in the heat of the kitchen for good while as well.

The sweet chilli sauce they do I remember cleaning tubs that had been full of it with hot water the fumes that would come from it would catch your throat and eyes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Gourmet Burger Kitchen do an amazing thing called The Don. Been a while since I went to my local establishment and a quick Google shows the onsite menu is tiny but I recall it was a big fat patty in a brioche bun with relish, blue cheese, gorganzola and caramalized onions. Mmm. Satisfying stuff! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭nightpark

Neither of them of worth the name burger compared to what is available for the same price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Big Mac
    Triple whopper with bacon!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Big Mac
    I've noticed recently with mcdonalds, you pay 40c extra for a large fries, but then they hardly fill it up. What a waste.

Advertisement