Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show - 1st. November 2014 9.50pm

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

You could have warned me that the film I watched last night was the worst waste of red dulux paint in the world ever.....

Which film was that .. The only one that I saw advertised was Scent Of A Woman...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I couldn't imagine what people are influencing when they are going to become to a suicidal driver.

The risk of killing other people through this method is probably too great to comprehend at this time because these people could be of any age group or from any walk of life. It is a good thing to raise awareness of this training to prevent this dangerous type of driving as it can be a great danger to anyone in society today at given moment.

And with that I will finish and I'm off to watch Graham. Night Night folks.

Suicide people do not use rationale though. Its tragic for all concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,325 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Good ole country on BBC Four

Rhinestone Cowboy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Fell asleep during Norton last night might watch that now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Lapin wrote: »
    Switching over to MOTD to watch highlights of Liverpool losing to Newcastle is like switching from one misery slot to another. :(

That's sad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Watched some of it on RTE1+1, Bonnie Tyler, talk about scary! I know it's halloween, but..... :eek:

Advertisement