Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Match-day Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Brown OG, Campbell assist. Makes me feel better about no Vito

Great save by Pantillililimon before the OG, doesn't bode well for Mannone in future games

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

km79 wrote: »
    it won't be a 4 point hit for him to be honest
    I needed to make a defensive transfer either way with Moore now also possibly not starting
    the 4 points would be for a united attacker coming in of I do it......and looking at palace I might

Anybody know anymore about Moores situation btw. Did a bit of googling yesterday and no sign of any reason for him being dropped. He has been playing well, just scored for England U21 a couple of weeks back. Reading one Leicester fans blog they are not impressed at him being benched.

I wonder was he just trying to rest him? Will be interesting to see if he plays next week.

Edit: Google detective update...

Wasilewski could have faced a three-game ban for violent conduct, but City assistant manager Craig Shakespeare said they would have been able to cope if the FA had decided action was required.

“We have got Liam Moore, who was rested on Saturday,” said Shakespeare.

“He has played in the Premier League and for England Under-21s this season. He is a good deputy to come in.”

Wasilewski was making his first start of the season against West Brom because of Moore’s impressive start to the campaign, and Shakespeare explained the decision to make the change.

“When we have had some indifferent results we are trying to find a winning formula,” said Shakespeare.

“With Marcin, he had to stay patient. We felt he deserved his opportunity.

“I thought his overall game on Saturday was very steady.”

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-defender-Marcin-Wasilewski-charged/story-24042764-detail/story.html#ixzz3I2ilseuu
    Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

Make of that what you will, but not looking great for Moore IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

PVA clinging onto one bonus
    no more goals and a rake of yellows please

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wow. PVA still on for 1bp after the 60 min update

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Zaha looks very threatening.

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    Wow. PVA still on for 1bp after the 60 min update

we are sad sad men :)
    i literally squealed when he got the assist
    and again when he got injured :D

Pantillimon booked

PVA out of the bps

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Rosco79

FHFC wrote: »
    Anybody know anymore about Moores situation btw. Did a bit of googling yesterday and no sign of any reason for him being dropped. He has been playing well, just scored for England U21 a couple of weeks back. Reading one Leicester fans blog they are not impressed at him being benched.

I wonder was he just trying to rest him? Will be interesting to see if he plays next week.

Edit: Google detective update...

Wasilewski could have faced a three-game ban for violent conduct, but City assistant manager Craig Shakespeare said they would have been able to cope if the FA had decided action was required.

“We have got Liam Moore, who was rested on Saturday,” said Shakespeare.

“He has played in the Premier League and for England Under-21s this season. He is a good deputy to come in.”

Wasilewski was making his first start of the season against West Brom because of Moore’s impressive start to the campaign, and Shakespeare explained the decision to make the change.

“When we have had some indifferent results we are trying to find a winning formula,” said Shakespeare.

“With Marcin, he had to stay patient. We felt he deserved his opportunity.

“I thought his overall game on Saturday was very steady.”

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-defender-Marcin-Wasilewski-charged/story-24042764-detail/story.html#ixzz3I2ilseuu
    Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

Make of that what you will, but not looking great for Moore IMO.

Reads a bit like Moore is a great lad but did we tell you we dont fancy him......

Jedinak booked

• Advertisement

Cattermole booked. Shock. Misses next game as well

2 1 jordi Gomez
    vergini assist I think
    palace look poor at the back.....

Jedinak red

jedinak second yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭amber69

Brilliant..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Two game ban for Jedinak as that's also his 5th yellow. That will hurt a good few.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

km79 wrote: »
    2 1 jordi Gomez
    vergini assist I think
    palace look poor at the back.....

Gah, making it harder to hold off and go into the United Palace game with no United attacker.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

ChoiChoi wrote: »
    I disagree, especially when its a cheap defender who most likely won't make up the points.

Everyone's circumstances are different it maybe needed to free up money for another player. Other defenders may have lost their place and someones team could be down to the bare bones. A move to chambers may be good for price rises and should get the points back over a few weeks while allowing a more urgent transfer next week.

Fletcher second, bridcott assist I think.

Good for my season long untouchables

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Jedinak red

I won a head-to-head by 1 point because of that. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I'm hopeful that Heaton's 3 points off the bench will bump me up a little. As long as not too many Krul/Fosters/jammy Chambers to come in

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Fletcher second, bridcott assist I think.

Good for my season long untouchables

hmm, lucky that alright, you have a fairly strong team in that league, i've had 2 great weeks - 57 and 74, and i'm still 62 behind you but jumped 10 spots. If costa was to get injured it would help me greatly :)

Nib wrote: »
    Two game ban for Jedinak as that's also his 5th yellow. That will hurt a good few.

You sure? BBC just mentioned how he was out of the man utd game, nothing about anything after that.

Edit, the ff website says he will return on the 23rd, so one match ban it seems

Nib wrote: »

The yellow doesn't count for the Suspension Tightrope when you get sent off

Ace2007 wrote: »
    hmm, lucky that alright, you have a fairly strong team in that league, i've had 2 great weeks - 57 and 74, and i'm still 62 behind you but jumped 10 spots. If costa was to get injured it would help me greatly :)

I've had a tough enough time with injuries and bans in it already. Costa missing games would be a big worry. Injuries and capt choices gonna be the key to winning that league and gaps can be closed a lot easier than the main game cause of no transfers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭MR NINE

I've had a tough enough time with injuries and bans in it already. Costa missing games would be a big worry. Injuries and capt choices gonna be the key to winning that league and gaps can be closed a lot easier than the main game cause of no transfers

Is it winner take all? I think youll have to get very unlucky not to win it, your team is pretty strong. Every time i think im getting close stephen ****ing fletcher scores a brace! I think sanchez is gonna be the key for you, he looks like hes gonna tear it up this season

MR NINE wrote: »
    Is it winner take all? I think youll have to get very unlucky not to win it, your team is pretty strong. Every time i think im getting close stephen ****ing fletcher scores a brace! I think sanchez is gonna be the key for you, he looks like hes gonna tear it up this season

Think it is winner takes all but Gary can confirm. Still say that gaps can be closed a lot quicker in this league compared to the normal leagues cause teams are so different

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

What season team league is that lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Final rankings updated:
    Finished the GW at 17K, a nice jump from 56k.

• Advertisement

I'm hopeful that Heaton's 3 points off the bench will bump me up a little. As long as not too many Krul/Fosters/jammy Chambers to come in

And so it did :)

Advertisement