Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Match-day Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

Need to get rid of silva but for who can't afford sanchez have fab and costa so would hazard be overkill. Have siggy and sterling and a nobody with fab. Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Stuck betwwen Vlaar at home to Spurs or JOShea away to Palace. By virtue of having Eriksen in my 11 is it always better to pick JOS here so as not to have an attacker on defender situation even though i feel Villa are marginally more likely to keep a CS?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

iroced wrote: »
    Looking at my defenders CS odds,

Ivan 0.6, Clyne 0.4, Wilson 0.33, Wisdom 0.25, Naylor 0.18.
    I'm debating Wilson vs Wisdom. The second has better attacking potential.

Chambers has even odds though. What does it mean exactly? He's 1/1?
    So tempting to get ihim in for 1 week. Must resist wasting a transfer. Must resist.

50% chance of a CS.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'll have 10 played by 5pm today! This Gameweek could be over pretty quick!

Haven't had a goal from a defender for ages, prediction for the week.....Liam Moore for a goal....

auldgranny wrote: »
    Need to get rid of silva but for who can't afford sanchez have fab and costa so would hazard be overkill. Have siggy and sterling and a nobody with fab. Ta

Ramsey or Hazard . Ramsey unless you want hazard long term.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

declan2693 wrote: »
    Should i play boyd or williams have play one who more likely get better points bith dont have good games

Body or williams wgo to play??????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Sig or wellbeck as 7th player?

He has Fab, Tadic, Di Maria, sanchez, Pelle & Costa playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

FHFC wrote: »
    I'll have 10 played by 5pm today! This Gameweek could be over pretty quick!

Haven't had a goal from a defender for ages, prediction for the week.....Liam Moore for a goal....

I'll take that or even just a clean sheet!
    This could be a big week for me......I have both Costa and aguero as well as wellbeck. nobody above me in main league has same combo as they have pelle and some also have berhainho. baines sterlinh and siggy are also differentials for me
    However I don't have fabregas hazard or Sanchez......
    still I'm optimistic :)

Clean sheets from the big clubs scarce this year. City Arsenal and Chelsea defender on my team. Wouldn't say I got three clean sheets each all year.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I'm getting the no Arsenal player wobbles :eek:

Fab to Ramsey for -4 would be bad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

No Sterling and no Welbeck, if both blank im dancing in the rain but if they don't I'm mighty bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hope you resisted, Fab is going well, Ram hasn't got back on swing since injury I think.

Please say you didn't do this

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I reckon Arsenal and Chelsea won't be as high scoring as some are hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Well I don't know whether I have Ramsey or Fabregas togging out for me today :o

Pressed the make transfer button and brought me straight to the updating page. I guess I'll look forward to my surprise!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Signs you should have wildcarded #7 ;)

And please say you didnt do it

Pressed the make transfer button and brought me straight to the updating page. I guess I'll look forward to my surprise!
    Then you still have fab and I reckon you will be glad you didn't do it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Think that means it didnt go through

• Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

May the force be with you all....not sure why a lot of people moving to Hazard at mo...Cesc is motoring along nicely....went with him as Capt as a possible differential.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Right.

Brought in Hazard and captained him. A little risky on paper but I have given it alot of thought this morning.

1) I think Sanchez is a good bet vs Burnley but he had two goals gifted to him last week and I really want Walcott as my Arsenal coverage after the international break. No point in getting him and getting him out again.
    2) Hazard has been below par but the stats favour him. He's on penalties and up against a QPR side who could ship penaties/free kicks with Dunne and Caulker up agaisnt the speedy Chelsea attackers.
    3) In the back of my head, Arsenal could struggle today as they have sometimes put in terrible performances against the weaker teams at home, and I already have Welbeck.
    4) I need that extra 0.6m in terms of my next 2 transfers.
    5) I think Hazard could be the safest bet for an explosive captain return this week.
    6) If ADM does score, then we have scored against City :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Mignolet, Johnson, Moreno, Lovren, Skrtel, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Balotelli.

Krul; Janmaat, S.Taylor, Coloccini (c), Dummett; Sissoko, Abeid, Colback; Obertan, Cisse, Ameobi.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I hate coming into gameweeks where you haven't had a chance to look at your team. This morning at 11:00 was my first real chance since the start of the week.

I agonised over a one-week punt of Di Maria -> Sanchez, which would have meant doing Sterling -> Eriksen. In the end, my indecision took me over 11:30 and the decision was made for me. So this week I live in fear of not having Sanchez and line up like so:

Forster
    Chambers Moore Clyne
    Fabregas Di Maria Sterling Siggy
    Aguero Pelle Costa(c)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

50% chance of a CS.

Cheers.
    Just so I understand it fully when the odds are even it means 1/1?

As some already told you you should be grand with Fab still in your team.
    I reckon though that this last min panic madness was all in "total schyzophrenic control" since you certainly inconsciously knew somehow that it was too late anyway when you finally decided to go for it. Or maybe I'm just speaking out loud my mind too much here :pac:. This game can make you siiiiiick :pac:.
    KevIRL wrote: »
    Mignolet, Johnson, Moreno, Lovren, Skrtel, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Balotelli.

Krul; Janmaat, S.Taylor, Coloccini (c), Dummett; Sissoko, Abeid, Colback; Obertan, Cisse, Ameobi.

Hmmm. S. Taylor. The one at £3.9m? Is he covering someone injured? Or is he getting regular starts for Newcastle?

Looking at that line up sterling could be up top with Mario. Awkward game for me I want a Liverpool win but have none of their players and have Dummett starting for me. Dummett to sub off at 0 0 on 61 mins with a minor injury before a late lambert winner assisted by Joe Allen too much to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Looking at that line up sterling could be up top with Mario. Awkward game for me I want a Liverpool win but have none of their players and have Dummett starting for me. Dummett to sub off at 0 0 on 61 mins with a minor injury before a late lambert winner assisted by Joe Allen too much to ask.

What about a Coutinho unassisted brace coupled with a Sterling OG from a Dummet shot?

I'd say nothing about Krul. He's a dead heavy weight on my team but can't justify a transfer for him at the moment...

iroced wrote: »
    Hmmm. S. Taylor. The one at £3.9m? Is he covering someone injured? Or is he getting regular starts for Newcastle?

Think he is covering for Williamson who is almost back, someone else more in the know could confirm though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Mannone
    Bertrand - Jagielka - Wisdom
    ADM - Hazard (c) - Siggy - Tadic
    Pelle - Costa - Aguero (vc)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Serious I last minute captain panic but left it on Sanchez.

Often when there are a range of captain options we end up with them all getting 5 or 6 points. If one of Costa, Hazard, Aguero or Sanchez does goes mad it will be a big boost for some, big regrets for others.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

May the force be with you all....not sure why a lot of people moving to Hazard at mo...Cesc is motoring along nicely....went with him as Capt as a possible differential.

Fabregas will tip along all season getting the steady streams of assists and the odd goal here and there. In my opinion, he's a great player to have but is never a standout captain choice.

Hazard, on the other hand, could get 2 goals, an assist and 3 bonus against the weaker sides and is therefore a better captaincy choice in a gameweek like this. I'd rather 2 points from a captain that could potentially get me 15 instead of a capatn that should get me 5-7.

Personal choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

dahat wrote: »
    No Sterling and no Welbeck, if both blank im dancing in the rain but if they don't I'm mighty bother.

Add Sanchez to that now....whiley main rival has taken a -4 another one has shipped ADM for Sanchez which IMO was a goodove but brave given ADM had Palace up next.

Advertisement