Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sephiroth's Kingdom in the Clouds(Lair #whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cramp in my stomach. Owwwww!

It's times like this that you need someone to cuddle and make you feel better. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Roast lamb dinner with broccoli, sauté onions and mushrooms and baby potatoes..

Prime energy source for running up to Laois to administer cuddles for Paws.
    Cramp in my stomach. Owwwww!

It's times like this that you need someone to cuddle and make you feel better. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There'll have to be a power nap first. Slightly overloaded my plate I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Just a heads up guys, i'll be M.I.A from Boards & the internet in general from 5 o' clock tomorrow evening for an undecided amount of time, don't know when i'll be back.

Hope all ok Lithers.

You know where we are if you need a chat or PM.

• Advertisement

I'm grand Anfield, just reality getting a bit hectic now in the run up to Christmas and everything that comes with Christmas, try and keep the place standing while i'm on vacation :P, I SHOULD be back early in 2015 if not before hand.

Cool beans.

Lost cause keeping this place standing, may as well join in brandishing the crowbars & sledge-hammers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Take care Lith..

Yeah it's a bit of a lost cause trying to keep the lairs structurally sound

Take care Lith..

I'm not gone yet
    can't get rid of me that easily Grem
    :P

• Advertisement

Nooooooooo I'll have nobody to share Alter Bridge related jokes etc with! :eek:

Nooooooooo I'll have nobody to share Alter Bridge related jokes etc with! :eek:

You'll just have to convert a few of the posters here :P

I'll get my computer fixed tomorrow and start listening to them!!

You've only got 4 albums worth to listen to Grem

1. One Day Remains
    2. Blackbird
    3. ABIII
    4. Fortress

Lithium93_ wrote:
    You've only got 4 albums worth to listen to Grem
    They better get working on no. 5 sometime this decade.. :p

They better get working on no. 5 sometime this decade.. :p

Slash may have accidentally revealed in an interview that we have a new AB album either late 2015 or early 2016, depending on how long Mark tours behind his new album & depending on when Slash wraps up his touring Slash only tour for a year & 10 months, then he starts pre-pro on his 3rd album as soon as his current tour finishes. Also have to factor in AB's touring schedule... But we probably won't be waiting 3 years for a new AB album. Sorry for the length of the post :P

I'll get on it!!

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Slash may have accidentally revealed in an interview that we have a new AB album either late 2015 or early 2016, depending on how long Mark tours behind his new album & depending on when Slash wraps up his touring Slash only tour for a year & 10 months, then he starts pre-pro on his 3rd album as soon as his current tour finishes. Also have to factor in AB's touring schedule... But we probably won't be waiting 3 years for a new AB album. Sorry for the length of the post 
    Excellent!!! :D

Really looking forward to Tremonti 2 as well if the first is anything to go by! Grem listen to that album too, All I Was by Mark Tremonti. :)

Excellent!!! :D

Really looking forward to Tremonti 2 as well if the first is anything to go by! Grem listen to that album too, All I Was by Mark Tremonti. :)

Here's hoping Slash wasn't joking, Mark will probably get a year of touring behind Tremonti 2 before he heads back to his day job if you will and start work on AB album #5.

Alter Bridge have been around for a decade and they only have released 4 albums to date, find that hard to believe at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

So, my Japanese classes are nearly over, and we probably won't be able to go any further now :o I'm still getting the next book, so I guess I'll definitely be self-studying from now, but the classes were great motivation and really pushed me forward at a faster pace than I'd been going at myself.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Here's hoping Slash wasn't joking, Mark will probably get a year of touring behind Tremonti 2 before he heads back to his day job if you will and start work on AB album #5.

Alter Bridge have been around for a decade and they only have released 4 albums to date, find that hard to believe at times.
    Kinda hoping Mark comes here. I do like his voice tbh. I wish he'd sing lead on a few more AB songs. I'd say we could be looking at mid 2016 for AB5.

I find it hard to believe too. I've been listening to them for about 8 years at this stage. :)

Just watched some I'm a celeb. That's ten minutes I'm not getting back..

I saw the list of names & I swear there is more Celeb's in the Lair than there was in that sh1te.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm quite well known in certain circles

Aye the people they find, must be desperate for £50,000 pounds, though Kendra Wilkinson & Nadia Forde, I wouldn't say no to them :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Aye the people they find, must be desperate for £50,000 pounds, though Kendra Wilkinson & Nadia Forde, I wouldn't say no to them :D

Obligatory eye-candy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks, little Japanese lesson for you! Days of the week are named after different things, so 金曜日 (Kinyoubi) is the word for Friday, with 金 meaning gold. So Friday is literally "Gold Day"

Thought this would be essential knowledge for anyone looking forward to Friday :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Obligatory eye-candy.

Obligatory eye-candy indeed :D

• Advertisement

I know that Carl lad from bike racing in the nineties.. I recognise two other name I think.

Links, that's pretty cool, are the other days named after other elements or colours?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement