Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sephiroth's Kingdom in the Clouds(Lair #whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Mozzie I love your cats (your dogs are nice too) I love the little black kitten you have :D

Aww thank you Seph :D My little black kitten is named Hunter. He's awesome :D A right little charmer!

I love my kitties so so much :D I love my dogs too, but they are more Daddies girls and don't really listen to me but none the less I love them :pac: My cats are my world though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Stupid nosey neighbours have a small Yorkshire terrier called Murray. She's an anti christ of a dog. She's being breaking into our yard and attacking our two big dogs for their bones or food, or goes playing tag with the cat. She was out there a few minutes ago trying to chase the cat.

And before anyone says she's playing, she's not. She's responsible for killing my first cat Pishkin. She was caught attacking her and as a result of the attack the cat died. I don't mean to sound horrible but I hate that little bitch of a dog! :mad: And I am sick to the back teeth of having to tell the neighbours to keep that thing in their own yard.

Idiots like that should not have dogs. I hate dogs like that. I've actually met more agressive toy breed dogs than larger breed dogs. I've only had one dog bite me and it was a Shih Tzu.

Your poor cat. :(

Very cute name btw.

Anyway.. Say it to your neighbour again. You could always get the dog warden or the ISPCA involved but, realistically, that could get messy.

Idiots like that should not have dogs. I hate dogs like that. I've actually met more agressive toy breed dogs than larger breed dogs. I've only had one dog bite me and it was a Shih Tzu.

Your poor cat. :(

Very cute name btw.

Anyway.. Say it to your neighbour again. You could always get the dog warden or the ISPCA involved but, realistically, that could get messy.

I don't mind little dogs but I agree with ya, I have met more aggressive toy breeds than I have larger breeds. I have said it to them over and over again but they just apologise and wave me away. However if one of our dogs broke into their yard you can bet your bottom dollar they would be up in arms about it.

When the incident with the cat happened they apologised but said it was pretty much our fault for having a cat. They are just ignorant assholes. The wife works in town and is gone pretty much all day and leaves the dog out the whole time. The husband is there but doesn't bother with the dog, so she's over in our yard causing mayhem.

I have thought about ringing the dog warden on them but OH has pointed out the same thing in that it could get messy. However what other options do I have if they aren't going to listen? It might just teach them a lesson and become a bit more responsible..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzie the egg in your SIG changed :O

Mozzie the egg in your SIG changed :O

It's hatching!! :D I am gonna be a dragon mommy soon! :D

• Advertisement

I don't mind little dogs but I agree with ya, I have met more aggressive toy breeds than I have larger breeds. I have said it to them over and over again but they just apologise and wave me away. However if one of our dogs broke into their yard you can bet your bottom dollar they would be up in arms about it.

When the incident with the cat happened they apologised but said it was pretty much our fault for having a cat. They are just ignorant assholes. The wife works in town and is gone pretty much all day and leaves the dog out the whole time. The husband is there but doesn't bother with the dog, so she's over in our yard causing mayhem.

I have thought about ringing the dog warden on them but OH has pointed out the same thing in that it could get messy. However what other options do I have if they aren't going to listen? It might just teach them a lesson and become a bit more responsible..

I actually quite like little dogs but I don't know why it is that they seem to be more likely to bite the face off you! You should say that to them. "If this was my dog in your yard, what would you do?"

They sound like lovely people altogether... Not! So they're attitude was, if you want to have a cat you have to be prepared for it to be savaged by the neighbours dog? Sounds like the dog is bored and that could be at least some of the problem.

I'd be inclined to agree with you. If they've not listened thus far, why would they listen now?

• Moderators Posts: 51,751 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

It's hatching!! :D I am gonna be a dragon mommy soon! :D
    all hail Khaleesi!! :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

I actually quite like little dogs but I don't know why it is that they seem to be more likely to bite the face off you! You should say that to them. "If this was my dog in your yard, what would you do?"

They sound like lovely people altogether... Not! So they're attitude was, if you want to have a cat you have to be prepared for it to be savaged by the neighbours dog? Sounds like the dog is bored and that could be at least some of the problem.

I'd be inclined to agree with you. If they've not listened thus far, why would they listen now?

Their attitude is that little Murray can do no wrong and if she does well it's your fault. I have said it to them but they just said they'd hunt them away. They're way too passive like that. They just don't care!

If she appears in the yard again I think I will ring the warden. This has being going on too long and I don't want her getting hurt by one of our dogs (they despise her) or I don't want her hurting another one of my cats!

SW wrote: »
    all hail Khaleesi!! :pac:

I don't watch GOT but is Khalessi the same as being Dovahkin? :pac:

Their attitude is that little Murray can do no wrong and if she does well it's your fault. I have said it to them but they just said they'd hunt them away. They're way too passive like that. They just don't care!

If she appears in the yard again I think I will ring the warden. This has being going on too long and I don't want her getting hurt by one of our dogs (they despise her) or I don't want her hurting another one of my cats!

They sound like they molly coddle the dog too much and think that they can't discipline her when she does something wrong. Some people tend to think small dogs are just playing when they're being aggressive or if they bite someone or something.

I think I'd be ringing them as well Mozz tbh. I know you don't want things to get messy but if she hurts another one of your animals, that sure as hell will make things even messier.

• Advertisement

I don't watch GOT but is Khalessi the same as being Dovahkin? :pac:
    which ever answer you're hoping for..... it's not that! :P :P

which ever answer you're hoping for..... it's not that! :P :P

Are you trying to tell me it is...but it isn't?

Are you trying to tell me it is...but it isn't?
    sure :P:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So your breeding dragon babies :O?

sure :P:D

Eh...I like the title Khaleesi :D

So your breeding dragon babies :O?

Yup. Decided I wanted to have a baby dragon..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. How is everyone doing? I spoiled myself and got a lamb joint roasting in the oven.. Yum!

Where's everyone?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I think i scared them away.. :(

• Advertisement

I think i scared them away.. 
    Hey Grem

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Herro folkies

Hi Ted.

Someone sing me a song to block out the stupidity...

I gotta song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves - how am I doing?

I gotta song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves - how am I doing?
    Keep it coming..

How are the lovely ladies of the lair doing tonight?

*records song on loop for Paws*

Heyo Ted, all ok here.. Dinner cooking, feet up..

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    How are the lovely ladies of the lair doing tonight?
    Not too bad.

*records song on loop for Paws*

Heyo Ted, all ok here.. Dinner cooking, feet up..

Sound good Grem
    What ya making us?
    Not too bad.

That's what we wanna hear Paw.

• Advertisement

Roast lamb dinner with broccoli, sauté onions and mushrooms and baby potatoes..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement