Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sephiroth's Kingdom in the Clouds(Lair #whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

that's pretty cool pp:D

doing a bit of writing here, since I'm awake, like:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote:
    What book?
    What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty. :)

Ended up falling fast asleep. I was cold and it was stopping me getting comfortable so I got my hot water bottle. :o

Why does everyone seem to make so much more noise when I don't have to get out of bed for work?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all.

Hi Mozz

• Advertisement

Heyo Paws!!

How's things?

Not bad. It's so cold out today! How are you?

Went to WW and I was up 3lbs so I'm sulking even though it's my own fault.

Not bad. It's so cold out today! How are you?

Went to WW and I was up 3lbs so I'm sulking even though it's my own fault.

I am not too bad. Getting too used to sick malark :pac: I haven't being outside yet. Heading into town in a little while so I'll make sure to wrap up!

Aww don't be kicking yourself girl! These things happen!! I am sure it'll be all down again next week!!

I must actually start loosing weight. I am telling ya relationships really pile the pounds back on ya! And chef training doesn't help either! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Morning all

Morning Hugo!

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am not too bad. Getting too used to sick malark :pac: I haven't being outside yet. Heading into town in a little while so I'll make sure to wrap up!

Aww don't be kicking yourself girl! These things happen!! I am sure it'll be all down again next week!!

I must actually start loosing weight. I am telling ya relationships really pile the pounds back on ya! And chef training doesn't help either! :o

Definitely make sure you wear lots of layers, it was -2 when I went out.

I'm not so sure, I've lost nothing in around a year. It's frustrating.

That is true, I put on around a stone while with my ex. Take it from me though, don't get hung up on loosing it.

Morning Hugo!

How is our favourite Cypress Grove gal?

Morning all

Morning Hugo.

Morning Hugo.

Hey there xPPx! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Hey there xPPx! :)

How are you?

I've just downloaded a CSI game onto my phone.. :o

Hey Seph!

Definitely make sure you wear lots of layers, it was -2 when I went out.

I'm not so sure, I've lost nothing in around a year. It's frustrating.

That is true, I put on around a stone while with my ex. Take it from me though, don't get hung up on loosing it.

I was told before that it gets harder to loose it because your body doesn't want you to loose anymore. A mate of mine "hit the wall" and she ended up turning vegetarian to loose the last couple of pounds. Thought it was a little drastic to be honest..

I used to get really hung up over my weight because I was always "pudgy" and was always self concious of it. Was made fun of a lot in school because of it. Didn't help the mother was always banging on about it too. We joined WW and it helped me to loose a pile of weight. But sure my weight started fluctuating then and I became obsessed with it. I would have being about 16 or 17 at the time.

One day I went to the doctor over an issue. He ran a couple of tests and it turned out I had/have PCOS and a lot of that is to do with my weight problem. I have learned to accept I'll never be a skinny mini but it wouldn't hurt me to loose a stone or ten :pac:

Hey Seph.

Am only up this early for a delivery of firewood. lol :o

MT, I was skinny until I was about 8 then I ballooned up. Am really self-conscious about it and it has affected my personality so much too.

Morning Seph!!
    MT, I was skinny until I was about 8 then I ballooned up. Am really self-conscious about it and it has affected my personality so much too.

It's a bitch isn't it? To be honest my attitude now a days is if someone has a problem with my weight, it's their problem. A lot of pressure is put on people to have the "right" body image but to be honest, if you're healthy isn't that all that matters? **** the haters! :pac: There be more of us to love :pac:

It's a bitch isn't it? To be honest my attitude now a days is if someone has a problem with my weight, it's their problem. A lot of pressure is put on people to have the "right" body image but to be honest, if you're healthy isn't that all that matters? **** the haters! :pac: There be more of us to love :pac:

There's a lot of me to love! :D

• Advertisement

I was told before that it gets harder to loose it because your body doesn't want you to loose anymore. A mate of mine "hit the wall" and she ended up turning vegetarian to loose the last couple of pounds. Thought it was a little drastic to be honest..

I used to get really hung up over my weight because I was always "pudgy" and was always self concious of it. Was made fun of a lot in school because of it. Didn't help the mother was always banging on about it too. We joined WW and it helped me to loose a pile of weight. But sure my weight started fluctuating then and I became obsessed with it. I would have being about 16 or 17 at the time.

One day I went to the doctor over an issue. He ran a couple of tests and it turned out I had/have PCOS and a lot of that is to do with my weight problem. I have learned to accept I'll never be a skinny mini but it wouldn't hurt me to loose a stone or ten :pac:

It definitely has gotten harder. The first stone came off in no time, only took about 6-7 weeks. After that, things got a lot tougher. I don't think turning vegetarian is something I'd do tbh, I like my meat too much. Some people I meet expect me to be a vegetarian because of my job but I'm not.

Kids can be really cruel at times. They seem to know exactly how to make you feel sh1t about yourself for no particular reason. It really doesn't help when someone's badgering you about it. My Mam can be a bit like that. Keeps going on about not letting me go back to how I was and goes on and on about losing weight herself and never doing anything about it.

I know it's rich coming from me but try not to panic about it. :)

I was skinny until I was about 14, then I put on a load of weight. I was 17 the first time I joined Weight Watchers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey.

Hi Angron

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How's it going?

Not too bad here, yourself?

Awful, but ah well. Have a lecture now, so I'll chat to you in an hour or so.

Hey Angron!

My firewood has arrived. Be back in a while lads

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hey Angron!

My firewood has arrived. Be back in a while lads

Hooray for fire wood \o/ :D

Stupid nosey neighbours have a small Yorkshire terrier called Murray. She's an anti christ of a dog. She's being breaking into our yard and attacking our two big dogs for their bones or food, or goes playing tag with the cat. She was out there a few minutes ago trying to chase the cat.

And before anyone says she's playing, she's not. She's responsible for killing my first cat Pishkin. She was caught attacking her and as a result of the attack the cat died. I don't mean to sound horrible but I hate that little bitch of a dog! :mad: And I am sick to the back teeth of having to tell the neighbours to keep that thing in their own yard.

• Advertisement

Mozzie I love your cats (your dogs are nice too) I love the little black kitten you have :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement