Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spider in the room

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Lighter and a can of Lynx, bye bye spider.

Yep, this is true.
    I dated a spider in my late teens, and she hated the fact I was a smoker and had poor personal taste in deoderant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

The same spider came out again.

I got him this time with a pair of scissors and chopped of his legs. He didn't go very far after that. Just shriveled up and I threw it out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I got him this time with a pair of scissors and chopped of his legs. He didn't go very far after that. Just shriveled up and I threw it out the window.

Hahaha!!

Hardcore :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

At least you did it yourself and didn't get someone else to do it :pac:

'The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword' as Ned Stark would say :pac: Or in this case a scissors :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Poor Mrs spider :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭DeadHand

This made me sad.

Spiders are totally harmless and actually quite beneficial. They kill flys, wasps, etc which are genuine pests. I never kill spiders. It's pointless and mean-spirited.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

You got close enough to do that yet you couldn't get a glass and release it alive?
    No need for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

You do realise what you'be done don't you?!

You've just created Oscar Spidorius! You'll never be able to go to the loo in peace again!

Dont mind anyone there bastards :pac:

Ill get you a nice big garden sheers and you can tackle some of the mad yokes i see around here!!

TheZohan wrote: »
    You do realise what you'be done don't you?!

You've just created Oscar Spidorius! You'll never be able to go to the loo in peace again!

http://thebeeksreport.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/well-played-sir-well-played-indeed.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

At least you won't have to worry about the spider now. All you have to worry about are all the flies and bees you'll have instead. Big feckin wasp appeared in my room the other night. I'll take your spider any day over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Wow, that's..extreme. You'll probably get bad spider karma now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭indigo twist

Bleagh. I don't like spiders, and I do sometimes kill them, but quickly and (hopefully) painlessly ... I really don't see the point in torturing the little creatures like that. :( Horrible.

Bleagh. I don't like spiders, and I do sometimes kill them, but quickly and (hopefully) painlessly ... I really don't see the point in torturing the little creatures like that. :( Horrible.

I just dunno how she got the chance to catch them and do that ! The ones that i come across are always so bloody quick!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    Poor Mrs spider :(
    DeadHand wrote: »
    This made me sad.

Spiders are totally harmless and actually quite beneficial. They kill flys, wasps, etc which are genuine pests. I never kill spiders. It's pointless and mean-spirited.
    Chucken wrote: »
    You got close enough to do that yet you couldn't get a glass and release it alive?
    No need for it.
    ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Wow, that's..extreme. You'll probably get bad spider karma now.
    The air is thick with fury. I can almost taste it!:D

If there's one place for a spider, it's stuck to the sole of a shoe!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

You people with the abundance of moths, bees and flies in your house must live in the jungle or something:pac: I think I've had about 2 flies max in this year, sorted them myself, don't need fecking spiders :p

Admit it, ya's just don't have the stomach for the killin' so you leave it to the spiders :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

bluewolf wrote: »
    Ignore it and it'll go away

I've heard that one before!!! :mad:

LIES!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

If a rolled up newspaper or a slipper won't do the job then use a vacuum cleaner and just hoover the fecker up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

DeadHand wrote: »
    This made me sad.

I feel bad now. I was observing him first, letting him have some last bit of fun and this is what he was doing. Chasing flies. And running away from me. I'm a monster.

But he didn't understand GTFO. I couldn't let him stay a second night. He overstayed his welcome.

I feel bad now. I was observing him first, letting him have some last bit of fun and this is what he was doing. Chasing flies. And running away from me. I'm a monster.

But he didn't understand GTFO. I couldn't let him stay a second night. He overstayed his welcome.

http://runt-of-the-web.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/misunderstood-spider-meme-squish-wife.jpg
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 479 ✭✭In Lonesome Dove

Little Mrs Brooks,
    Sat down with crooks,
    With a bowl of currants to scoff,
    Along came a spider,
    Who sat down beside her,
    And got his little legs cut off.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,736 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

There's only one answer in cases like this really...

.. or that blue can of Raid fly spray .. that works too!

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭LoganRice

Try reading some poetry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Absolutely disgraceful! How dare ya :-O

Advertisement