Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texting girls

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Ask her when is she going to let you clap dem cheekz. If she seems confused then simply reply "lettuce be cereal, when you gonna let me piitb". Never fails.

Serious advice: Call her instead of text her, trust me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

Ahhh - the youth have it so easy. Spend as much time as you want, limited to 140 characters, press send and know it's going straight to the girl.

Why....back in my day.....you had to call her number. And that meant her house phone, which was really her parents phone. Calling took some serious balls back then. It might be her Dad, Mum, or siblings that answered. Or her - but would you recognize her voice? It's awkward to ask to speak to X if she's already there. And you had to worry about the entire conversation.

Now, ya just send a text. Easy peasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

Birneybau wrote: »
    Are you the Hulk?

No, not right now anyway but I was referring to a different kind of smashing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Eating your dinner in Cavan, is a bit like making love to a beautiful woman...

First of all, you got to make sure no one is looking, before revealing your meat and two veg.
    Protection is paramount, so tuck that napkin under your chin to keep that collar clean. If hygiene is a consideration, a quick wipe with a jaycloth to the inside

Gently, and with one hand, slide open the drawer and carefully slide your plate into the drawer, without dripping any gravy on the front, and slowly so the spuds don't roll off...
    Bon apetit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Alright,.for all you cavan lads out there or anyone else, how do YOU begin a conversation with a girl you just met on a night out who already thinks youre funny and good locking?

( if you want the shift of course)

Awww, did someone meet someone special in the Imperial? Bless.

Here's something that is 100% guarenteed to work. Just ****ing say hello, and don't worry about trying special codes or lines.
    Ruu wrote: »
    No one in Cavan has the internet.

Fuck off, yes we do. Bought some in Dublin last year, so I did. Still have some left. It's the neighbours turn with it tomorrow though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

UCDVet wrote: »
    Ahhh - the youth have it so easy. Spend as much time as you want, limited to 140 characters, press send and know it's going straight to the girl.

Why....back in my day.....you had to call her number. And that meant her house phone, which was really her parents phone. Calling took some serious balls back then. It might be her Dad, Mum, or siblings that answered. Or her - but would you recognize her voice? It's awkward to ask to speak to X if she's already there. And you had to worry about the entire conversation.

140 characters? Text? What, are you old?

Tis all about the Viber, Snapchats and Tinder now. No limits there.

Dick pics for everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Confidence
    That is all
    Confident people look soo much better

So as has been Said ring her the tell her you want to take her to (insert something you can afford she won't hate)
    Then ride her
    Ffs as a previous poster said we used to have to ring the home phone and get the mother / father / older brother. Before we could even talk to them
    And they all took the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

text girls like ye text boys but with vulgarity toned done maybe 25%-50% (in the beginning at least)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

So did you text her yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 Colossal Phallus

140 characters? Text? What, are you old?

Tis all about the Viber, Snapchats and Tinder now. No limits there.

Dick pics for everyone!

Penis researchers should use tinder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

UCDVet wrote: »

and you had to walk 5 miles to the nearest phone box in your bare feet (if it wasnt a sunday), dodging white dog shit the whole way. And it might have been for nout, if your call card had no units left

• Registered Users Posts: 11 That one kid

Yeah thanks lads, especially the lad who mentioned the imperial XD

I text hr had a bit of a chat and it ended in her saying how nice my... Eyes were?
    When she said Np after I accepted the compliment I didnt want to continue as it wouldve felt forced

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Yeah thanks lads, especially the lad who mentioned the imperial XD

I text hr had a bit of a chat and it ended in her saying how nice my... Eyes were?
    When she said Np after I accepted the compliment I didnt want to continue as it wouldve felt forced
    Rule number one when receiving compliments from women.

Give one back!

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Ruu wrote: »
    No one in Cavan has the internet.

Or phones

I couldnt remember much about her that wouldnt seem vulgar tbh hahaha and a compliment would seem so strange a day after haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Rule number one when receiving compliments from women.

Give one back!

If not several - and then get used to giving them :)

Alright,.for all you cavan lads out there or anyone else, how do YOU begin a conversation with a girl you just met on a night out who already thinks youre funny and good locking?

Does your phone have a camera? If so then this is a sure fire way to get her. Drop your bags and then take a photo of your cock. Then you send that photo to her father or brother(s) with the the message "Hi, I'm <your name> and I'm going to stick this into your daughter/sister next time I see her."

They will be delighted that their darling daughter/sister is soon to procreate and extend the family.
    Arrange a meeting then with the male members of the family so they can welcome you into the fold or better still send the photo/message whilst outside their house and then invite them out to meet you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭DeadHand

I couldnt remember much about her that wouldnt seem vulgar tbh hahaha and a compliment would seem so strange a day after haha

Tell her she has nice eyes too. Can't lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Text her sayin youre going to buy another car park.

Text her loads especially acting like the possesive type or even boarder on stalking they loves that I tells ya boss.

Tell her ya have a horse outside waiting as your tractor is out for repair..

DeadHand wrote: »
    Tell her she has nice eyes too. Can't lose.

Unless she's a cyclops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Tell her that 'even though I'm from Cavan, I'm not as mean as shyte'
    Who knows she might believe you.

Some people were a littlw help... Hahaha
    Im meeting up with her tonight ;)

She set up a similar thread how to deal with a lad from cavan:pac:

Wash yourself and cut your nails while you're at it you filthy bog-leaper.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9IgpxnK-Gq9KuOb66MA_5G0mpN12ucuBHEQiNs8B1iDO6ruFQ

This is what she looks like right;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

I detect another mini series. Is this a new form of trolling?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭BBJBIG

Let us know if ya get de Roide, Boss ...

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Egginacup wrote: »
    Wash yourself and cut your nails while you're at it you filthy bog-leaper.

Maybe the girl is a dublin blow in,so a tracksuit tucked into trainers with dirty white socks and a needle hanging out out of some body part will do the trick.

Advertisement