Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Upset' Stansted Security Staff reaction to Muslim quip. Careful what you say there.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

i would say the things they will do but who knows whether they will be in a conflict the same as recent ones again. i don't make an egit of myself, i just speak the truth and don't look for anything in return for it.

If you had a choice to spend a week in rural Syria or rural England right now, which would you take?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Its Only Ray Parlour

it is . we don't have a law that tells people what they can and can't wear just because someone doesn't like it.

We have laws that tell people they're not allowed to purchase alcohol on holy days and you think that's progressive? Get a clue.

There's no point in having CCTV when you're allowing people to cover their faces with headgear. I'm okay with such garments in public just as long as they're banned public buildings. If they want to enter a shop, library or a cinema, they must remove them.

Motorcyclists are always being asked to remove their helmets but when Muslims are asked to remove their garments to identify themselves, they start playing the race card, which is why we need a general law in place to ban any headgear/garment that obscures a person's face from public buildings and a law where people must identify themselves when prompted by an authority figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

allibastor wrote: »
    Aaaahh I love England and Ireland. The lad where we cant say anything about anyone because we are racist, yet all other cultures can come here and do what they want and say what they want and we have to just smile and nod.

None are so privalged as the white man they say

Don't forget the free prams.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I'm okay with such garments in public just as long as they're banned public buildings.

then your not okay with it. and no it shouldn't be banned in public buildings as they are public buildings.
    If they want to enter a shop, library or a cinema, they must remove them.

they mustn't. the only people who should be able to ask for the removal of such headgear are the police. with paper work as why it was done afterwords.
    Motorcyclists are always being asked to remove their helmets

and?
    when Muslims are asked to remove their garments to identify themselves, they start playing the race card

they don't. unless of course the person asking for the removal is being racist.
    which is why we need a general law in place to ban any headgear/garment that obscures a person's face from public buildings

we don't. to costly and for no benefit.
    a law where people must identify themselves when prompted by an authority figure.

all ready exists. so no need for a ban on headgear just because someone doesn't like it.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Lapin wrote: »
    If you had a choice to spend a week in rural Syria or rural England right now, which would you take?
    the beauty about the BA is they don't do their thing in their own country. i'l only be staying in rural ireland where i belong.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DeadHand

truth is national security are 2 very dangerous words

Now we have it! Let's scrap national security!

That won't be dangerous at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I didnt think being racist (unless it involved other crimes such as robber/violence etc) was a criminal offence anywhere on the planet until now

Advertisement