Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever wondered what brought people to your profile?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I generally look at other peoples profiles if they've said something interesting. If it's in one of the techy type forums I'll look at their previous posts on the subject to see if I should follow their advice, well mostly I just look at the post count in that forum,if it's high I'll decide they must know what they're talking about.
    On AH I look before I leap to see if it's worth replying to someone's post or if they're the kind of person who'll turn any engagement into a running battle.

I don't think I've stalked anyone...yet. One day one of you might prove worthy ¬_¬

Anyway I presume people look at my profile for the same reasons too so I fear them not! I'm also pretty sure I'm not stalk worthy alas!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,577 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

buffalo909
    CaraMay
    Karmella
    Not that one
    old hippy
    Rgb.ie
    segaBOY
    SimonTemplar
    themusicman
    thoughtful in munster

SimonTemplar strikes again!

None of the others really ring a bell, except old hippy who's been banned for a few months - so obviously very few people have checked my profile since then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

SimonTemplar must do nothing but view other people's profiles..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

No love from SimonTemplar for me.
    What am I doing wrong Simon?

Mine are
    coal14
    con71
    jspuds
    Juicyfruit
    Mike2k
    roast
    southern red
    Srameen
    Thor
    Tim76

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I got Simon :D

Prince of Cumberland, i just fat fingered you (not kinky I'm afraid) I'm on Ipad now, little arrow is just as hard to get. Maybe I should let the nails grow, do nails "touch" screen ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

The last 8 visitor(s) to this page were:
    amkin25 BetterThanThou ButtersSuki end of the road lokii lucozader Rips SimonTemplar

Simon strikes again. Should we be scared?

Has SimonTemplar been on EVERYONE'S profile?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Has SimonTemplar been on EVERYONE'S profile?

Not mine! :D

Most people on mine well....I've no idea why really :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

I have the Simon gene too :D

bangkok Bpmull cant touchthis Kippure lovelyoner paddyg91 rhonin Ronan14 SimonTemplar Worztron+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Mine are: cgh+, empacher, gonein20secs+, Hammer Archer, happywithlife, MyNameIsMethos, SimonTemplar, Timmyctc, westdublin, and last but by no means least, writer_lady170+. And, I have actually met 2 out of those 10. :D:) So I don't just live in da pooter! :p:eek: Think was at same thing as a third person too at some stage. The name empacher is cool so I might just go for a nosey.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

When im on mine do notice new people that have ''Visited'' me recently and i do think jesus most of these ive never spoken to or really noticed on here!.

Ever wonder what has people on your profile or what there looking for? Id actually love to know :pac:
    They are after your identity ;)
    Who the fcuk cares?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

I got Simon :D

Prince of Cumberland, i just fat fingered you (not kinky I'm afraid) I'm on Ipad now, little arrow is just as hard to get. Maybe I should let the nails grow, do nails "touch" screen ?

Aww, got me all excited, I'd like a fingering.. :( </3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭LeBash

Auld Simon is a CIA informant. Anyone he has visited has said something they dont like.

He missed the training on profiling and took the word literally

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Nearly 6000 profile views and I only vaguely recognise one of the usernames. Sometimes it makes sense (i.e. people I know in "real life") but aside from that, no idea why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭CaptainInsano

Legend has it that Simon was created by a mix up when they were programming Boards and slowly became self aware and spends his days wandering from profile to profile in an attempt to learn how to be human.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

I have the profile viewing thing blocked on mine, so if anyone who posts in visible mode views my profile, they won't show unless they're mods/on my friends list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭foxtrot101

The only time I ever end up in someone else's profile is if I press their username instead of "<" while trying to get to the last post in a thread. Hate when that happens.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm lesbian clickbait for 21 thousand people it seems. Come and get it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Irish Stones

When im on mine do notice new people that have ''Visited'' me recently and i do think jesus most of these ive never spoken to or really noticed on here!.

Where do you see this info?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Bar literally 3 or 4 exceptions who have piqued my interest for whatever reason, every profile I've arrived at is because I've sloppily clicked their name rather than the little triangle to bring me to the last post in the thread!
    I'm extremely un-nosy (is that a word?) by nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I'm lesbian clickbait for 21 thousand people it seems. Come and get it

I could easily be a few hundred of those!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

There are a lot of fat fingered users it appears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Lalealea

It's usually because they visited mine I am curious about people who are interested in me. I can't resist lol.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

1040 Visits, from what I remember I was only on about 800 yesterday :O Yis are all dirty pervs :P

Advertisement