Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever wondered what brought people to your profile?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 113 ✭✭BrokenHero

LizT wrote: »
    It doesn't

Does if your not logged in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I visit peoples profiles to build up a picture of them. A while back, I was gritting my teeth at some posts from a particular poster. When I went through their posts, I discovered people were arguing with a 16 year old. Not that 16 year olds can't make a point....this one was particularly blinkered. Sad at such a young age.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Chucken wrote: »
    I visit peoples profiles to build up a picture of them. A while back, I was gritting my teeth at some posts from a particular poster. When I went through their posts, I discovered people were arguing with a 16 year old. Not that 16 year olds can't make a point....this one was particularly blinkered. Sad at such a young age.

I think sometimes when I start reading people's previous posts I think right I bet there delighted I'm wasting my time doing this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

I think sometimes when I start reading people's previous posts I think right I bet there delighted I'm wasting my time doing this!

Well, it says a lot about you when you're doing it with no socks on.

What's the story there?

I'm intrigued......

catallus wrote: »
    Well, it says a lot about you when you're doing it with no socks on.

What's the story there?

I'm intrigued......

Your grand I have socks on now! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Lalealea

This is me. This is so so so me.

Your grand I have socks on now! :-)

Awww, why ruin the fantasy? :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Recent Visitors
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    ancapailldorcha barmanic Crimson King Curly Judge Gio2000 Kerryite LexieOnRale Lightscribe SClubParty Sierra Oscar
    This page has had 21,043 visits

jaysus lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Clicking peoples username by accident. Happens me all the time. Especially on the phone.

Yes.... Accident ...

*shifty*

Awww, why ruin the fantasy? :(

Are u male or female?

Just so I know how to feel Lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Probably something odd I might have said, or perhaps suspicion over whether or not I'm a previous user. Those are the reasons I go into people's profiles.

I think they click on it to see the photo album full of naked pictures that I have. Can't believe the mods haven't banned me for it yet. Guess they haven't seen it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

"Who is this twat?"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Either I have a deep dislike or suspicion of you, or I went there by mistake rather than opening a thread as intended.

So if you see my username there, you decide which it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

I go to people's profiles and click on find all posts and sort by "most thanked", then I know if you're cool or not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 489 ✭✭Sclosages

Amalgam
    Chickentown
    fima
    FreudianSlippers
    MadDogGreener
    monkey8
    rosiem
    tatranska
    westernfrenzy
    Yeah_Right

:cool:

Not a clue who any of them are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I've had seven visitors. I wonder if they like me or think I'm nuts. If I knew they were coming I'd've baked a cake:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

73Cat
    Davofla
    DoozerT6
    galvo_clare
    loopylulu
    notWanted
    roro1990
    SimonTemplar
    Smartguy
    trishawisha

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!

Paranoia everywhere :pac: :p

Paranoia everywhere :pac: :p

Are your socks black or white?

• Advertisement

Are your socks black or white?

There actually grey ones i have on now there my staying in lazy socks ! :)
    Ive been known to wear dark socks out among people though !.

There actually grey ones i have on now there my staying in lazy socks ! :)
    Ive been known to wear dark socks out among people though !.

Hmmmm.

Ok, I can work with that......

Hmmmm.

Ok, I can work with that......

:pac: Jaysus im attracting them all today :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I don't really think about it, it's very easy to accidentally click peoples profiles on the phone, that's my excuse anyway >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Packrat

Simon Templar is on my page as well as half the people who posted lists already. Now I'm not going to give him the soot of visiting his page, but who the fcuk is this stalker? Does he have anything better to do than visiting empty profile pages with NO personal info on them, or just stalking past posts for ammo?

I've never even seen 1 post he's made....

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I always assumed it was because I come across so witty and sexy in my posts. Don't ruin it on me.

I always assumed it was because I come across so witty and sexy in my posts. Don't ruin it on me.

Maybe its cause of your username! Everytime i see it i think it sounds like one of those candy crush kinda games :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 489 ✭✭Sclosages

Maybe its cause of your username! Everytime i see it i think it sounds like one of those candy crush kinda games :pac:

That username gives me images of a frazzelled housewife with three kids under 3 running under her feet and she's there with a crazed look, running flour-coated hands through her greying hair.

Sclosages wrote: »
    That username gives me images of a frazzelled housewife with three kids under 3 running under her feet and she's there with a crazed look, running flour-coated hands through her greying hair.

You put some taught into this didnt you !! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Packrat wrote: »
    Simon Templar is on my page as well as half the people who posted lists already. Now I'm not going to give him the soot of visiting his page, but who the fcuk is this stalker? Does he have anything better to do than visiting empty profile pages with NO personal info on them, or just stalking past posts for ammo?

I've never even seen 1 post he's made....

He's on mine too. Move along, nothing to see there Simon

Advertisement