Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever wondered what brought people to your profile?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Fat fingers for touchscreens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

But I'm not wearing any......... :-(

Well, there's your problem then!

What are you wearing? ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,108 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

catallus wrote: »
    Well, there's your problem then!

What are you wearing? ;);)

Now I'm afraid to answer......

• Registered Users Posts: 33,111 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Oranage2 wrote: »
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    Aenaes Beasty dfx- Dude240502 Gbear J Mysterio ninjasurfer1 SimonTemplar SpuddMurphy Yawns

I've never heard of any of these people.

If Beasty's been there, it's because you've posted something you shouldn't have...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

I almost never click on people's profiles on my phone.

#tinytwigsforfingers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,162 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'm forever opening random profiles when I miss-click on the thread title...

I'd say I account for 99.999% of visits to my own profile to click on the "Posts that Quote Sleepy" link...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I have loads of people checking out my profile but no idea why :( haha

Ever wondered what brought people to your profile?

Very little it seems :) I am almost universally uninteresting it would appear. I have been visited 24 times - and if I understand the below correctly it was 6 people visiting me on average 4 times each? And 4 of those are moderators so I wonder if I was being naughty or being checked up on? :)

The last 6 visitor(s) to this page were:

azezil
    dory
    JuliusCaesar
    Lady
    mike_ie
    Ravelleman

This page has had 24 visits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

atticu wrote: »
    Why?

Why what?

Or

Why not?

Now I'm afraid to answer......

Afraid.....or aroused? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Very little it seems :) I am almost universally uninteresting it would appear. I have been visited 24 times - and if I understand the below correctly it was 6 people visiting me on average 4 times each? And 4 of those are moderators so I wonder if I was being naughty or being checked up on? :)

azezil
    dory
    JuliusCaesar
    Lady
    mike_ie
    Ravelleman

Going to your own profile counts as a visit.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

azezil
    dory
    JuliusCaesar
    Lady
    mike_ie
    Ravelleman

I did?

*scratches head

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Going to your own profile counts as a visit.

It doesn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

I think it's broke the same people have been on my list for years

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

It's a common error for me to hit the username instead of a thread, with the old arthritic fingers on a small touch screen.
    I think I must come up on your list as I hit you by accident very recently. That little square to end of thread is just way too tiny and close to username !

catallus wrote: »
    Afraid.....or aroused? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I presume they all want to be my friend and think I'm fantastically witty and handsome.

mike_ie wrote: »
    I did?

*scratches head

Lovely - so not only do I only have 6 - but at least one does not even remember it. Am I really _That_ uninteresting? :)

Lovely - so not only do I only have 6 - but at least one does not even remember it. Am I really _That_ uninteresting? :)

First time I've ever seen u anyway!

Haha :-).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I'm noticing lot people saying this but I use my phone for boards a lot never have that issue?

Bigger screen maybe? I dunno auto correct spelling things mental is usually only issue I have!
    I've a HTC desire S (small), screen is pretty small, end thread button requires finger like a stylus. Typing mostly with predictive text.

• Advertisement

I've a HTC desire S (small), screen is pretty small, end thread button requires finger like a stylus. Typing mostly with predictive text.

Ive the one m8 so I guess explain s it.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Well I was going to leave you a visitor message to make up for it, but you don't have them turned on, so.... :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 489 ✭✭Sclosages

Clearly I'm an intriguing poster...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I'm guessing either pure sexual magnetism or I've insulted them.

Well you can't have magnetism without iron.

Vicious circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

They are compiling a compendium of "The Best of Cormac on Boards Vol 1. 2007-2017"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I expect they're reading previous posts to see if the stupid one they've just read is one of many.

Cormac... wrote: »
    They are compiling a compendium of "The Best of Cormac on Boards Vol 1. 2007-2017"

Pamphlet is it? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Pamphlet is it? :)

Well.... ya see.... they way I understand it... that way it's better for HTML.... it can be more eye catching.... maybe have a few pictures... SHUT UP OK!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Paddyfield wrote: »
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    basillarkin CJX-3X12 dendof dianesaccount galway23 gordongekko JJpedro Mister Burns SimonTemplar unknown1806
    This page has had 201 visits

More people have looked at my profile than I have friends on Facebook.

I'm stalking you. In fact I'm behind you right now

Advertisement