Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Should be on tonight after 8 have to play Bayern and Barcelona in the Prem

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

I should be on after half 10 mate

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Should be on about 8 (Dortmund championship)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,208 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Been busy this week so I haven't got a chance to play my week 5s yet.

Lostboy/AS Roma (GW4)

Lucas Hood/Atletico x 2
    Kingcoolio/Barca
    GNR_MUFC/Bayern

Any of you guys around tonight? You can message me on PSN when you want to play and I'll get it to my phone. If I'm at home I'll hop on and play.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Oat23 wrote: »
    Been busy this week so I haven't got a chance to play my week 5s yet.

Lostboy/AS Roma (GW4)

Lucas Hood/Atletico x 2
    Kingcoolio/Barca
    GNR_MUFC/Bayern

Any of you guys around tonight? You can message me on PSN when you want to play and I'll get it to my phone. If I'm at home I'll hop on and play.

Be on at 6 if you're about? Ill send you a message anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

paddysnorch/Man Utd in the premiership - on for an hour or so now if anyone's around

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

I'm Dortmund in prem

Due to play
    Spurs
    Psg
    Roma
    Barca
    Arsenal

If anyone of you on tonight please message me on this or psn even if I'm offline and I'll come straight on mcnoodle15 my psn

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

I'll be on at 11 lads.. I've a few from week 4 to play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

pittsburgh wrote: »
    I'm Dortmund in prem

Due to play
    Spurs
    Psg
    Roma
    Barca
    Arsenal

If anyone of you on tonight please message me on this or psn even if I'm offline and I'll come straight on mcnoodle15 my psn

Sorry about tonight, was having serious trouble with PSN, couldn't load any messages or reply to any and i kept getting disconnected. Was only able to see your messages there a while ago.

no worries, psn is a nightmare me , messages dont send or show up till later

im around till 8 now then gone to footy home at 9.30 if any of my games around

I'm Dortmund in prem

Due to play
    Spurs
    Psg
    Roma
    Barca
    Arsenal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'll be on tonight Arsenal here :)

Also have to play
    Barca
    Juventus
    Everton

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I have a good few games to catch up with and should be on tonight for a while. Send me a message or invite if you want to play.

Championship
    Juventus
    livelyjojo

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭masti123

I've haven't been able to get online for about 2 weeks now, Problems with my internet and most likely wont have it back again until around Christmas, So I'm gonna have to pull out as it isn't fair on anyone else. Hopefully I will be able to join again for next season if there's some spots up for grabs. I'm PSG in the Championship btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Man Utd in the premiership - I can get on tonight or tomorrow around 9pm if that suits anyone, think I've to play:
    Parawind / Paris St Germain x 2
    steirishrover / Bayern Munich x 2
    Gene_Parmesan / Tottenham Hotspur
    Axwell / Chelsea
    bren2001 / Everton
    robfowler78 / Liverpool
    Capajoma / Manchester City

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

theflesh wrote: »
    Man Utd in the premiership - I can get on tonight or tomorrow around 9pm if that suits anyone, think I've to play:
    Parawind / Paris St Germain x 2
    steirishrover / Bayern Munich x 2
    Gene_Parmesan / Tottenham Hotspur
    Axwell / Chelsea
    bren2001 / Everton
    robfowler78 / Liverpool
    Capajoma / Manchester City

Il be on tonight from about 8:00 or so

Games I have left to play in the Championship:

Gameweek 4
    AS Roma / Faber-005??

Gameweek 5
    Bayern / GNR_MUFC

Gameweek 6
    Chelsea / RoLad001
    Juventus / Livelyjojo

Does anyone have the correct PSN name for Roma? Faber--005 does not exist according to PSN and I sent Lostboy101 a friend request a while ago but got no reply.

I'll be around all night if any of the above are around? You can message me on PSN if I'm offline and I'll get it on my phone.

I should be on tonight after 9 - Juventus / livelyjojo

Oat23 wrote: »
    Games I have left to play in the Championship:

Gameweek 4
    AS Roma / Faber-005??

Gameweek 5
    Bayern / GNR_MUFC

Gameweek 6
    Chelsea / RoLad001
    Juventus / Livelyjojo

Does anyone have the correct PSN name for Roma? Faber--005 does not exist according to PSN and I sent Lostboy101 a friend request a while ago but got no reply.

I'll be around all night if any of the above are around? You can message me on PSN if I'm offline and I'll get it on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Got to play PSG, Spurs and Real in the championship from this week. Been trying to get Man city(have to play twice) but I'm getting completely ignored on PSN. Can you mail me if your going to play our games. If someones gonna sign up for a league and not able to play, at least pull out. I've to play Bayern aswell from a few weeks back but haven't seen you online.

I'll be on tonight and all day tomorrow!

Lucious I have him as a friend it's Faber_005

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Yeah Man City in the Championship (burrowsunder I think) has just completely ignored me a few times when he's been online.

Blatter wrote: »
    Yeah Man City in the Championship (burrowsunder I think) has just completely ignored me a few times when he's been online.

Me too on many occasions.

Heading on now for a while if anyone wants to play. livelyjojo / Juventus.

• Advertisement

Me too on many occasions.

Heading on now for a while if anyone wants to play. livelyjojo / Juventus.

Was planning to hop on and play some games but the update is taking a ridiculous amount of time. I probably won't get a game tonight.

I'll be on tomorrow night if you're around then also.

im dortmund prem

due to play

psg (parawing/wolfeatingraven) has anyone seen him looks like hes been off psn for a week or twoo

barca dj digitial moose

pm me to arrange games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

pittsburgh wrote: »
    im dortmund prem

due to play

psg (parawing/wolfeatingraven) has anyone seen him looks like hes been off psn for a week or twoo

barca dj digitial moose

pm me to arrange games

Don't worry I'm not dead just been crazy busy with work. I will try to get on tonight probably after 11pm

Parawind wrote: »
    Don't worry I'm not dead just been crazy busy with work. I will try to get on tonight probably after 11pm

brilliant if you could message me on psn even if not online ill get the message to my phone and go on!

cheers

Sorry lads I wasn't available the last few days.

I should be on pretty much all day today and frequently enough over the weekend.

I have to play, I think (championship):

Atletico x 2
    Bayern x 2
    Liverpool
    Man City
    Napoli
    PSG
    Roma
    Spurs
    Arsenal
    Barca

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Sorry lads I wasn't available the last few days.

I should be on pretty much all day today and frequently enough over the weekend.

I have to play, I think (championship):

Atletico x 2
    Bayern x 2
    Liverpool
    Man City
    Napoli
    PSG
    Roma
    Spurs
    Arsenal
    Barca

I tried to respond to you the other day, but my message wouldn't send - only managed to get rid of the notification last night! PSN is weird. I'll be about tonight, but not sure about how much of the weekend I'll be available.

I tried to respond to you the other day, but my message wouldn't send - only managed to get rid of the notification last night! PSN is weird. I'll be about tonight, but not sure about how much of the weekend I'll be available.

Grand no worries. Yeah messaging on PSN is still ****ed up, takes ages. Send a PM here if you're on and I'll jump on if I'm around.

Hey lads sorry about this but I'm going to drop out of the league. I'm just not finding it fun its become the same old story people with the better teams just relying on the faster players.Every attack is about two passes goal keeper to fast winger to fast forward then shot. The best games I had were the lesser teams ( and I've lost some so it's not about losing). Until there is a more level playing field were teams are more even I think I'll give it a miss. Maybe the higher ranked players could take the lower ranked teams or something. It would be good to know each others fifa rank.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Its the first season - in the next season the order of team picks will be based on the standings of the previous season. We couldn't do that in the first season since we didn't have anything to go off. With small numbers in the league everyone has a decent enough team and its going to come down to the persons ability at playing.

You are Liverpool in the league, you have Sterling, Sturridge and Balotelli just to name a few, a team with plenty of pace..so you have the same type of players at your disposal as any other team. Maybe you are just getting beaten by better players and need to take it on the chin. Either way if you quit then you are blacklisted from next season for dropping out as it just wastes peoples time having people in the league that drop out.

• Advertisement

It's not about been beat sure that happens all the time, it's about the enjoyment you just hit the nail on the head just because you have the faster players doesn't mean you need to exploit it. The reason I joined this league was to avoid that type of carry on. I take your point about the ratings and this been the first season. But your making it sound like sour grapes when in fact you were one of the guys making 3 passes and exploiting chelsea that doesn't take skill, as soon as I took the lead it was long balls to hazard and costa sure we're the fun in that.

Advertisement