Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two yr old boy stabbed to death in dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I hope the woman who killed him is charged, convicted, and gets a really tough sentence

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Awful, awful thing to happen.

Rip little man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

Heard this on the news earlier, it's one of those stories that sends a shiver down your spine.

No point in speculating at this stage, but the amount of filicide-suicide attempts in this country is really unsettling. Not sure if they've been increasing, but it sure seems like it.

RIP to the little kid anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

I have a 17mth old boy and i can't get my head around how a person could stab a baby. Such a violent death. RIP little man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

MOD

Obviously a tragic story, emotions can run high so please think before posting.

RIP little lad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Poor little guy. Heartbreaking and beyond comprehension how someone can do that to a child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Jesus Christ

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tails!

This is absolutely heart breaking rip poor little man

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Christ thats shocking :( Poor kid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Poor little guy. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

Stunned. Poor little mite. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

holding my own just a little closer tonite, rest in peace little man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Here is the CRI alert from august

http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=13799

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

Hope an angry mob gets who ever killed the child & lynches them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Its my lads 3rd birthday at the weekend, I cant imagine the horror that family are going through
    RIP to the little lad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

At the time of the alert it would have been assumed that the danger to the child was from the father as he was the one who they were looking for. They got that wrong.

Social services have been involved since then so I wonder what the bloody hell was going on and why wasn't the poor child taken into protective custody.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

At the time of the alert it would have been assumed that the danger to the child was from the father as he was the one who they were looking for. They got that wrong.

Social services have been involved since then so I wonder what the bloody hell was going on and why wasn't the poor child taken into protective custody.

Probably being super cautious after what happened when they took that Roma kid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Laois6556

There's some really evil people in this world. Poor little lad, hope the angels are taking care of you now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Because its Ireland. And we only move after the event!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Specialun wrote: »

Crikey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Hope an angry mob gets who ever killed the child & lynches them.

Hope whoever did it gets a fair trial and if found guilty a tough sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

fedor.2. wrote: »
    Probably being super cautious after what happened when they took that Roma kid

Not the same.

This kid's life was clearly in danger before so why the fook was he left back with the same person/people who endangered him in the first place. Serious fook up by Social services.

I dont know the ins and outs of the cri alert issued about him, but surely someone out there in social services would have a case on him, or even a follow up. cri alerts are issued when they think the child is in real danger.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭GinnyR

Oh poor child. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Specialun wrote: »

And a subsequent report finding the little lad safe and well, if only he could be safe and well now.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/missing-toddler-2-and-father-61-found-safe-and-well-30497329.html

Whatever the **** was going on between the parents at this point you'd have to ask why the **** did they have a child if they were gonna mess up the poor chaps life, sorry I'm very angry over this. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

Poor lad, been through so much in his short life, very sad. Hopefully his mother will do actual jail time and not just therapy.

sorry you posted what i was thinking before i got a chance to, and put it much better than i did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Crikey.

I wonder did the father take him that time because he was worried about the mother.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

woodoo wrote: »
    I wonder did the father take him that time because he was worried about the mother.

And the Gardai handed him straight back to he's mother!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

'A woman in her 40's being questioned'......if it were a man in his 40s he'd be named mugshot and every little detail down to school he attended would be made public already, bet this woman won't be identified for weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement