Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Librarians [TNT]

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,309 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Back this Sunday in the States.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,814 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Because I need another thing to watch. Could it not wait a couple weeks until Westworld was done. :)

Thought it would be a double episode but looks like it isn't. Good to have a light hearted show like this on.

Is this the final season?

So camp cheesy and badly acted yet I totally enjoy this fun show and the opening episode to season 3 is more of the same adventure.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I didn't enjoy the first episode. The story didn't really make sense (stupid fights, a submarine, hidden portal under museum... it just all seemed very random).

I'm home sick at the moment, so maybe I need to be in a certain mood to enjoy it. :o

Who knew Egyptians used hinges in their sarcophagi?

I enjoy this show. Was expecting the fact Apep was still out there to be the excuse Flynn uses this time to disppear for a while

• Advertisement

Well that was a weak season and the season finale could well I think be a series finale no huge cliffhangers and probably best to end it there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

It wasn't a great season to be fair, I was hoping it was going to have a nice overarching Egyptian theme and go back to the foundation of the Library but I think it ran out of budget and ideas, they've everything tied off now so they might as well finish it there. They should have killed off Flynn though

I think it leaves it open to go back to the real start a TV movie once every couple of years for Noah to do if it doesn't get renewed.

I'm really struggling through it. I watched the Bermuda Triangle episode over the weekend and it was terrible. I watched the Cindy/Love Potion episode now and that was even worse (if that's possible).

I might just skip 8 and 9 and just watch the finale to be done with it.

Mr E wrote: »
    I'm really struggling through it. I watched the Bermuda Triangle episode over the weekend and it was terrible. I watched the Cindy/Love Potion episode now and that was even worse (if that's possible).

I might just skip 8 and 9 and just watch the finale to be done with it.

You will need to watch 9 as it links into 10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Season 4's trailer

Returns Wednesday the 14th next week in the States.

This back, Psych special as well. Fun times for tv

Back and as fun as ever.

Also Rachel Nichols so it's a winner this season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Also Rachel Nichols so it's a winner this season :)
    :eek:

Must Catch Up!

I was thinking of dropping it, but Rachel Nichols? I'm in. :)

Did laugh at them retconning her into the original movie.

And John Noble as well means we finally get thet Continuum/Fringe/Librarians crossover. :)

Stinky finale to an average season, and a lazy resolution to the season's main story arc.
    Resetting the whole season
    is just lazy uninspired writing.

Time for the Library to close as a series I think and maybe go back to tv movies once a year.

• Advertisement

Yeah I don't like it when resets are done that make the entire season pointless. Seems they never learned from Dallas.
    It means that next season they can do multiple episodes with the same story. Or they could at least have Eve and Flynn refer to stopping those events from happening. Means all character development for the 3 librarians is undone.

I liked the films and I enjoy this series, but that was a pretty lazy ending. I'm glad we have Jenkins back, but why not have Nicole make an appearance in this new timeline?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

Pick is showing the first series starting tomorrow at 8pm - continues daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sequel Series Ordered at CW

TV Line

Sadly it's not in the same vein as something like Leverage Redemption having most of the cast, since they're saying how they hope to maybe get at least 1 cast member back for at least a cameo.

Hope it's still fun though.

Of the cast, Noah Wyle and Christian are in Leverage, which I hope returns.

Christian also has Almost Paradise.

Rebecca has Strange New Worlds.

Lindy is cast in the new Metropolis series.

John Harlan Kim is in a couple things though not sure how big the roles are from the IMDb listings.

John Larroquette is in Night Court.

Of all those, I watch Leverage, Almost Paradise (not stalking Christian, though always Lindsey to me) and Strange New World's. May watch Metropolis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Gives me hope for Firefly...

...🤣🤭

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I liked this show, well I definitely enjoyed the TV movies, can't say I remember much about the show, seems to merge with Warehouse 13 in my memory, will watch it though.

It was very Warehouse 13, which is not a bad thing. We need more shows like this, W13 and Eureka.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

First look at the new series

• Advertisement
Advertisement