Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ScrewFix Ireland

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

just about to pull the trigger on my first screwfix order. 76 in the bag so qualify for free delivery, but looking for a code if anyone knows of one to get a few more quid off???

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

Seve OB wrote: »
    just about to pull the trigger on my first screwfix order. 76 in the bag so qualify for free delivery, but looking for a code if anyone knows of one to get a few more quid off???

Tool stop is much better. #justsaying

JonnyM wrote: »

IYO

they don't have most of what I want

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Try different combinations of IRELAND10 e.g. IRELAND5
    I did before XMas and got a fiver off

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

Ireland5 works to give a fiver off. Just thought as I seen so many say they got 15 off there might be a code knocking about. Have the basket parked for the moment as not in a major rush to check out so maybe we'll get a code now that I've registered with them

• Advertisement

slave1 wrote: »
    My two free boxes arrived today, two separate orders below a fiver each...

Got a code today for free delivery but seems I can not do this trick with the Ireland5 code to get free stuff as can only enter one code

How did you do it?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Got a code today for free delivery but seems I can not do this trick with the Ireland5 code to get free stuff as can only enter one code

How did you do it?

The site simply allowed free delivery on everything and I used the fiver code to get some stuff FOC, didn't think it would work but I've a rake of free cable ties and concrete screws now!

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

slave1 wrote: »
    The site simply allowed free delivery on everything and I used the fiver code to get some stuff FOC, didn't think it would work but I've a rake of free cable ties and concrete screws now!

ah right, so delivery used to be free no mater what the spend was, but now it's only free if you spend €70. I get ya now.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

Got an email today saying the code MARCH10 gives you €10 off an €80 spend if that's any use.

Got an email today saying the code MARCH10 gives you €10 off an €80 spend if that's any use.

just logged on to post the same. got email tis morning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

May be too late for Steve but using the new code gives him a net profit of €1.
    Spend €4 more to get €10 off or leave it at €76 and get a fiver off.:D

I got a tenner off :D

Actually just needed a few fittings for cloak room. I was going to buy in woodies, price coming in at 61ish. Ended up spending 72ish with screw fix and got a bevy load of extra stuff worth about 40-50 quid which I would have been buying at some stage anyway, so really ended up well over 30 quid to the good by waiting a few days.

Even more positive, it won't arrive now till Monday at the earliest so it means I have Saturday all to myself with no jobs to do ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭CGI_3

JonnyM wrote: »

Thanks for putting me onto Toolstop, hadn't heard of them.

I'm looking at:

Dewalt DCD995P2 18V Cordless XR 3 Speed Brushless Combi Drill (2 x 5Ah Batteries)

Toolstop 450.40 + 9.30 delivery = 459.70
    Screwfix 540

over 80 euros in the difference...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

€10 off a spend of €80 or more.

Code : APRIL10

• Registered Users Posts: 29 boarderuser

Anyone got a code for May, May10 doesnt work or is there no currently active discount codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭mcsean2163

Any actual stores in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

None !

• Registered Users Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

mcsean2163 wrote:

No. They ship from the UK. Many products they have sell have no Irish warranty. Aqualisa and triton showers, salamander pumps and many more products carry no warranty.

I use screwfix myself from time to time. I'm just saying it takes a little research to find out what actually has an Irish warranty and what doesn't

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭geriatric

Hi

Does anyone have a Screwfix discount code please?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

Any new ScrewFix codes around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

mcsean2163 wrote: »

Think I went by one in Newry. Probably others in NI too.

Advertisement