Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Mick, can you recommend a comfortable double mattress for a little one, with the occasional parent sleeping in. Memory foam/soft top and medium softness?
    Bed base will be needed as well.
    Cheers

The Hilton 3000 set is only 499 euro still. High quality and great value for money. That should work very well for you.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭McGaz23

Hi,
    We were looking for a single + mattress set for a child's first bed, something not too high off the ground would be preferable, could you recommend one? Also open to the possibility of a day bed type with the pull out bed below...

McGaz23 wrote: »
    Hi,
    We were looking for a single + mattress set for a child's first bed, something not too high off the ground would be preferable, could you recommend one? Also open to the possibility of a day bed type with the pull out bed below...

Hi McGaz23

We can get you a single custom made base. This can be placed on the floor without legs and as the child gets older then you can insert different height of legs to accommodate the child's growth. You can put any mattress with this base depending on budget.

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

The Hilton 3000 set is only 499 euro still. High quality and great value for money. That should work very well for you.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Cheers have you a link to that pls

Cheers have you a link to that pls

Here is the link

https://dublinbeds.ie/product/double-hilton-3000-divan-set/

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Which is frimer between the hilton and the diamond 2000? Thanks

bush wrote: »
    Which is frimer between the hilton and the diamond 2000? Thanks

Hi bush

Quite similar firmness on both of them.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Hi. I am looking for a new king size mattress to replace a Sealy PosturePedic Ultra which is well over 15 years old at this stage! Both my wife and I have been suffering back and neck pain over the last while. Can you help please?

Hi. I am looking for a new king size mattress to replace a Sealy PosturePedic Ultra which is well over 15 years old at this stage! Both my wife and I have been suffering back and neck pain over the last while. Can you help please?

Hi

What firmness do you prefer ?

Sort, medium or firm ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Hi

What firmness do you prefer ?

Sort, medium or firm ?

Thanks

Medium to firm please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

Hi i was looking for king size mattress..Have you the Emma or closest to it? A while back we were looking at a kingcoil..what would you recommend and price thnx.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dub3075

Hi Bigmickey,

I'm looking for the following; 3 single mattresses, 3 single beds. One of the beds has to be a 2 drawer divan and 1 king size mattress. Could you give me a few options from middle of the range to high end.
    Thanks.

Medium to firm please!

Our biggest seller is still Irish Beds Diamond 2000. It is a 2000 pocket sprung mattress. It is classed medium firm. It is twin sided so can be turned. Could your old Sealy be turned ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi i was looking for king size mattress..Have you the Emma or closest to it? A while back we were looking at a kingcoil..what would you recommend and price thnx.

Hi

We have a vac packed mattress called Dormeo. On offer and only available in King and Superking size. Price for King is 249 euro + 9 euro for DPD delivery

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

dub3075 wrote: »
    Hi Bigmickey,

I'm looking for the following; 3 single mattresses, 3 single beds. One of the beds has to be a 2 drawer divan and 1 king size mattress. Could you give me a few options from middle of the range to high end.
    Thanks.

Vogue Ortho single mattress 199 euro and as a plain set 299 euro

Hilton 3000 single mattress 299 euro and as a plain set 399 euro

Diamond 2000 single mattress 375 euro and as a plain set 475 euro

Drawers 40 euro each

King Vogue mattress 349 euro

King Hilton mattress 399 euro

King Diamond mattress 699 euro

Many others also available.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Our biggest seller is still Irish Beds Diamond 2000. It is a 2000 pocket sprung mattress. It is classed medium firm. It is twin sided so can be turned. Could your old Sealy be turned ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

How much for that Mattress Diamond 2000

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

How for much for that Mattress? Diamond 2000

How for much for that Mattress? Diamond 2000

https://bigmickey.ie/product/diamond-2000-natural-pocket-sprung/

Just put in the size you require and the price will appear.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi All,

PRICE INCREASE on all HILTON Mattresses and beds from December 1st. Get your orders in before then to get the current price on these models.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭into_the_wild

Hi All,

PRICE INCREASE on all HILTON Mattresses and beds from December 1st. Get your orders in before then to get the current price on these models.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hey there. I need 2 king size hilton 3000 combos. Tried whatsapping you and sent you a PM. Could you give me a call tomorrow?

• Advertisement

Hey there. I need 2 king size hilton 3000 combos. Tried whatsapping you and sent you a PM. Could you give me a call tomorrow?

Thank you for your order.

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi... looking to buy Ottoman divan with matching headboard in super King size please. If you have any in stock please let me know. Thanks again.

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hi... looking to buy Ottoman divan with matching headboard in super King size please. If you have any in stock please let me know. Thanks again.

Hi

We would have SK ottomans in stock by silentnight. Most are the Silentnight Studio model. We don't have many with matching headboards. We can order in matching sets from a different manufacturer but might not have before Christmas. Best is to give us a call 043 3341895

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Hi All,

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

How much will they be increasing by ?

Zardoz wrote: »
    How much will they be increasing by ?

Hi

Across the range

2000 pocket increases by 50 euro

3000 pocket increases by 100 euro

You can still avail of the old prices if you place your order before December 1st and we can hold in stock for you until you are ready for it up to a 3 month storage.

Even at that they are still under price compared to similar models that we stock.

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Hi Team

Looking for 2 singles for occasional guest use, nothing too expensive.

Hoping to get a double and 2 singles taken away aswel.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Hello,

Could you please tell me what you would have by way of super king size ottoman beds and super king size mattresses please?

Would be looking for the cheaper end of things please as on a budget, thanks!

Hi Team

Looking for 2 singles for occasional guest use, nothing too expensive.

Hoping to get a double and 2 singles taken away aswel.

Marlborough at 99 euro per single might suit. We have budget mattresses from 65 euro. Can take away the old ones for 35 euro for the lot

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Moyglish wrote: »
    Hello,

Could you please tell me what you would have by way of super king size ottoman beds and super king size mattresses please?

Would be looking for the cheaper end of things please as on a budget, thanks!

We have Silentnight butterfly ottomans in light grey or teal or very dark grey almost black that we can do a deal on. You would get one of these and a Sealy Posturpedic mattress for 799 euro

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Marlborough at 99 euro per single might suit. We have budget mattresses from 65 euro. Can take away the old ones for 35 euro for the lot

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Great I'll call the office tomorrow, thanks!

Advertisement