Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Hi Irish Homer

We don't sell the Hilton Deep Sleep. Had a look at it on Google. It's a fairly basic mattress. It's 12.5 gauge open coil. We could give you something similar in Airsprung brand ex Argos from 99 euro upwards. We have over 1000 mattresses in stock and plenty of bargains.

Bigmickey.ie

I'd like to visit your store and view your stock, I'm in Offaly half hour from Lonford, I look me a firm or semi orthopaedic matress. I was asking you about the Milton deep sleep because I stayed in a hotel in the UK last week and slept on the most comfortable bed ever and I took a photo of the mattress :)

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I'd like to visit your store and view your stock, I'm in Offaly half hour from Lonford, I look me a firm or semi orthopaedic matress. I was asking you about the Milton deep sleep because I stayed in a hotel in the UK last week and slept on the most comfortable bed ever and I took a photo of the mattress :)

Well come over and see us and you will be in a coma when you sleep in one from our range.:):):):)

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Double Platinum Mattress is 649 euro
    Drawers 40 each
    Double base is 199 euro
    Linen fabric is 50 euro

Give us a call and we will do you a deal when you are ready

Bigmickey.ie

And 59 for the headboard in the same fabric, right?

Star Lord wrote: »

We can do for 50 euro if getting the bed.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

Do you guys sell tv beds by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

Bandito909 wrote: »
    Do you guys sell tv beds by any chance?

Hi Bandito909

Yes there are a few on our website www.bigmickey.ie

Thanks

sozbox wrote: »

Hi

No they are on legs but it would be possible to add castors if you needed to do so.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Hi do you have king size memory foam mattress toppers?

zweton wrote: »
    Hi do you have king size memory foam mattress toppers?

Only have doubles in stock st the min but can have for you in a week. They have 2 inches of memory foam in them. Very nice topper with elastic corners . Price 150 euro

• Advertisement

Only have doubles in stock st the min but can have for you in a week. They have 2 inches of memory foam in them. Very nice topper with elastic corners . Price 150 euro

Sounds good, any pics you could link to?

zweton wrote: »
    Sounds good, any pics you could link to?

Hi

Will sort it tomorrow for you.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Briancvilla

Hi Mick, I’m just wondering if you have a double mattress similar to the OTTY hybrid ( sorry can’t post a link because I’m a new member)

Thanks

Hi

Will sort it tomorrow for you.

Thanks

Hi Mick, any luck?

Thanks

Hi Mick, I’m just wondering if you have a double mattress similar to the OTTY hybrid ( sorry can’t post a link because I’m a new member)

Thanks

Hi

We have Dormeo Avanti for 249 euro in double or king. Has a latex top.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

Hi Mick,

Was just wondering what you might recommend as the best option for a Superking (would need divan as well). Will be main bed so just want to get the best option rather than scrimp on price and regret it. Is it the President mattress that you would have as the premium option?

Thanks

legend99 wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

Was just wondering what you might recommend as the best option for a Superking (would need divan as well). Will be main bed so just want to get the best option rather than scrimp on price and regret it. Is it the President mattress that you would have as the premium option?

Thanks

Hi

The President 4500 pocket is the most expensive in that range but just because it's the most expensive does not mean that it is the most suitable for you. Can you call to us to try them or do you want to buy on line / over the phone.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

Hi

The President 4500 pocket is the most expensive in that range but just because it's the most expensive does not mean that it is the most suitable for you. Can you call to us to try them or do you want to buy on line / over the phone.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Down in Cork. Your base is Dublin right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Longford

We are based in Longford but offer free delivery nationwide on most items. We go to Cork most weeks. Next time we are going to Cork. we can take a Prtesident 4500 and show you if you can't make it up to us. No obligation to buy.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Hi Mick,

Looking for a black divan base with storage, standard double (4 drawer preferably, 2 drawer is fine if there's a bargain going, though). I'm on a budget, but want to get something that's reasonable value for money too. Do you have anything in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

Hi Mr Mickey,

I'm in the market for a new king sized mattress, something along the lines of the King Koil 5 star Hotel on that Casey's have below, or better. Any advice would be appreciated.

https://www.caseys.ie/bedroom/mattresses/king-koil-5-star-hotel-mattress

Thanks,
    Mr Frog

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭frazenator

Hi there,

New to buying a Mattress, never bought one before. Need to buy one King size and two singles. Was looking at king koil and couple of others online. From my limited research so far I realised there are so many brands and its difficult to choose. I also thought that these might be produced in the same factory with different brands names for the market. Can you please advise who's the best King Koil competitor and what should I buy. I would not like a memory foam only. No known allergys or back pain.

Any advise/recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Hi can I get a recommendation and a price for a double mattress for comfort and for a bad back? Delivery in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Double Platinum Mattress is 649 euro
    Drawers 40 each
    Double base is 199 euro
    Linen fabric is 50 euro

Give us a call and we will do you a deal when you are ready

Bigmickey.ie
    We can do for 50 euro if getting the bed.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Will probably be ordering tomorrow... Can the drawer in the divan be at the bottom, rather than the sides?

Danny2580 wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

Looking for a black divan base with storage, standard double (4 drawer preferably, 2 drawer is fine if there's a bargain going, though). I'm on a budget, but want to get something that's reasonable value for money too. Do you have anything in stock?

Hi

We should have something to suit. Would dark grey suit if we don't have black. Would dark grey suit ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Hi Mr Mickey,

I'm in the market for a new king sized mattress, something along the lines of the King Koil 5 star Hotel on that Casey's have below, or better. Any advice would be appreciated.

https://www.caseys.ie/bedroom/mattresses/king-koil-5-star-hotel-mattress

Thanks,
    Mr Frog

Hi Mr Frog

Had a look at that one in Casey's. It's a non turn pillow top. We could supply a Diamond 2000 pocket that you could turn with wool, silk, cashmere for 699 euro. Some of the pillow tops dip over time as you can't turn them.

Regards

Bigmickey.ie

frazenator wrote: »
    Hi there,

New to buying a Mattress, never bought one before. Need to buy one King size and two singles. Was looking at king koil and couple of others online. From my limited research so far I realised there are so many brands and its difficult to choose. I also thought that these might be produced in the same factory with different brands names for the market. Can you please advise who's the best King Koil competitor and what should I buy. I would not like a memory foam only. No known allergys or back pain.

Any advise/recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi frazenator

You are correct about the label thing. Some of the same mattresses will be in shops but with a different label on them. Many of the mattress springs and fillings come from the same suppliers. The best way to buy a mattress is to go and try them and see what might suit. Should you wish to call to our shop then we will guide you correctly with no hard sell and try and get you the best mattress for the money you want to spend.

Regards

Bigmickey.ie

Star Lord wrote: »
    Will probably be ordering tomorrow... Can the drawer in the divan be at the bottom, rather than the sides?

Hi Star Lord

We have grey ones in stock at the moment with a big drawer in the end.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Advertisement

Hi can I get a recommendation and a price for a double mattress for comfort and for a bad back? Delivery in Dublin?

Hi Klingon Hamlet

We have hundreds of double mattresses in stock. Prices start from 99 euro. Delivery is free to Dublin. Give us some sort of idea what you wish to spend and we can advise. You can pm us if you wish.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Advertisement