Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

B Rabbit wrote: »
    Huge thanks to Mick for getting us sorted with a bed, mattress, headboard and sheets!

Top quality communication from the get go over WhatsApp to answer any questions we had and find what we were looking for.

Will definitely be back.

Hi B Rabbitt

Glad to hear you are happy with your purchases. Thanks for the business.

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭dave oc

Hi Mick, I was at your store today and liked the Diamond 2000. Checking your site, I see the Duchess 2000. Is there much difference between them? Would it be slightly softer by any chance?

dave oc wrote: »
    Hi Mick, I was at your store today and liked the Diamond 2000. Checking your site, I see the Duchess 2000. Is there much difference between them? Would it be slightly softer by any chance?

Hi dave oc

The Duchess 2000 is a little firmer than the Diamond 2000. I can ask production if they can make a Diamond 2000 but a little softer if possible. I will let you know tomorrow.

Thanks

Hi dave oc

The Duchess 2000 is a little firmer than the Diamond 2000. I can ask production if they can make a Diamond 2000 but a little softer if possible. I will let you know tomorrow.

Thanks

Ok great thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

Hi Mick

what do you have in the way of sofa beds ?

• Advertisement

dave oc wrote: »

Hi dave oc

Checked with production. It is possible to make a special Diamond 2000 for you but a little softer. I can get made this week for you and hold until you are ready if you let us know.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

meolwan wrote: »
    Hi Mick

what do you have in the way of sofa beds ?

Not so many apart for click clack models at the moment but hopefully have a few coming through by the weekend.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi dave oc

Checked with production. It is possible to make a special Diamond 2000 for you but a little softer. I can get made this week for you and hold until you are ready if you let us know.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

I'll send you a PM now.

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭v10

Hi, I'm looking for a new King size Mattress to replace an old (Home-Lee Beautiful Dreamer) .. good quality, medium firmness and at least 10" depth, without breaking the bank ! any suggestions ?

v10 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for a new King size Mattress to replace an old (Home-Lee Beautiful Dreamer) .. good quality, medium firmness and at least 10" depth, without breaking the bank ! any suggestions ?

Hi v10

We have hundreds of mattresses in stock and all at different prices. The Irish Beds Vogue Ortho is a big seller at 349 euro but we have king size starting from just 99 euro. The Vogue is almost 11 inches deep.

Fell free to call. 043 3341895 / 086 8356888

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭kindalen

Have bought off mulitple times, always a great service and price.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭v10

Hi v10

We have hundreds of mattresses in stock and all at different prices. The Irish Beds Vogue Ortho is a big seller at 349 euro but we have king size starting from just 99 euro. The Vogue is almost 11 inches deep.

Fell free to call. 043 3341895 / 086 8356888

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Great thanks.

kindalen wrote: »
    Have bought off mulitple times, always a great service and price.

Thanks.

Hi kindalen

Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you again soon.

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Morby

Hi Mickey,

Just wondering if you have any King / Superking ottoman bed frames, and if so, a tough idea of prices with / without mattresses?

Also, got any good deals on King /super king mattresses?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

I'm looking for a mattress for a motorhome as the current foam cushion is breaking my back. It has to be all foam as I'll need to cut it to shape. The bed size is a standard double (137x190cm) but I need to cut one corner. Initially I was looking for 10cm sheet of memory foam to put on the current cushions and act as a topper but it's hard to know what's good quality and what's not.

Any recommendations for a reasonable, occasional use memory foam mattress which I can alter?

Morby wrote: »
    Hi Mickey,

Just wondering if you have any King / Superking ottoman bed frames, and if so, a tough idea of prices with / without mattresses?

Also, got any good deals on King /super king mattresses?

Thanks!

We have Silentnight butterfly ottomans in dark grey for 499 euro in king and superking. Mattresses start from 99 euro upwards but just budget type for that.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

SachaJ wrote: »
    I'm looking for a mattress for a motorhome as the current foam cushion is breaking my back. It has to be all foam as I'll need to cut it to shape. The bed size is a standard double (137x190cm) but I need to cut one corner. Initially I was looking for 10cm sheet of memory foam to put on the current cushions and act as a topper but it's hard to know what's good quality and what's not.

Any recommendations for a reasonable, occasional use memory foam mattress which I can alter?

We get custom made shaped mattresses every week. You can give us a template and we can get it made exactly that shape . Prices start from 199/249 euro for the size you state in a 6inch foam.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

Not so many apart for click clack models at the moment but hopefully have a few coming through by the weekend.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Can you send a PM when you get some in
    cheers

meolwan wrote: »
    Can you send a PM when you get some in
    cheers

Will do. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

Hi Mick!

I'm looking for a single bed and mattress for an almost 4 year old. He tumbles a lot in his sleep, so I would like something with side rails to keep him in the bed. Wood frame please. Something like the picture below. Any ideas or suggestions?

img_3655-bearbeitet_w_3.jpg

• Advertisement

Hi

I'm not sure we have something like this but will check in the morning.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

Hi Mickey,

Do you have anything like the hybrid memory foam Simba king size mattress in stock?

If so how much delivered please?

reni10 wrote: »
    Hi Mickey,

Do you have anything like the hybrid memory foam Simba king size mattress in stock?

If so how much delivered please?

We have some Dormeo out of Furniture Village in UK. We are selling for 249 euro and 9 euro subsidized next day delivery.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

We have some Dormeo out of Furniture Village in UK. We are selling for 249 euro and 9 euro subsidized next day delivery.

Thanks

Bigmickey

Thanks will send you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Hi Mick, would you have something like the "Michigan" mattress Harvey Norman sell: https://www.harveynorman.ie/bedroom/mattresses/king-size-mattress/michigan-king-mattress-5ft.html ?

Looking for a hypo-allergenic mattress of similar firmness.

Cheers!

Seifer wrote: »
    Hi Mick, would you have something like the "Michigan" mattress Harvey Norman sell: https://www.harveynorman.ie/bedroom/mattresses/king-size-mattress/michigan-king-mattress-5ft.html ?

Looking for a hypo-allergenic mattress of similar firmness.

Cheers!

Hi Seifer

All our regular range of mattresses are hypo- allergenic models and are turnable so they have fillings on both sides unlike that model out of HN. Our Irish Beds Diamond 2000 pocket at 699 euro is our biggest seller. These are all in stock so no delays with delivery. Give us a call if you like 043 3341895 or 086 8356888

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If coming from Dublin it's only about 1.15 mins from Lucan if you use the motorway and on a good day so not that far .

Thanks

Bigmickey

Ended up taking the trip out a couple of weekends ago, and decided on a combo of the Platinum Pocket 2000 Memory mattress and a divan bed, both in double. May/may not go for drawers, unsure if we'll go for drawers yet (may go for one or two drawers, know they're €40 each), and a plain headboard. Both in grey linen fabric. Could you give me a price for those?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Hello bigmickie, do you sell the Hilton Deep Sleep Superking please?

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Hello bigmickie, do you sell the Hilton Deep Sleep Superking please?

Hi Irish Homer

We don't sell the Hilton Deep Sleep. Had a look at it on Google. It's a fairly basic mattress. It's 12.5 gauge open coil. We could give you something similar in Airsprung brand ex Argos from 99 euro upwards. We have over 1000 mattresses in stock and plenty of bargains.

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement

Star Lord wrote: »
    Ended up taking the trip out a couple of weekends ago, and decided on a combo of the Platinum Pocket 2000 Memory mattress and a divan bed, both in double. May/may not go for drawers, unsure if we'll go for drawers yet (may go for one or two drawers, know they're €40 each), and a plain headboard. Both in grey linen fabric. Could you give me a price for those?

Double Platinum Mattress is 649 euro
    Drawers 40 each
    Double base is 199 euro
    Linen fabric is 50 euro

Give us a call and we will do you a deal when you are ready

Bigmickey.ie

Advertisement