Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭brooklands

Hey mick and co.
    Thanks for all the help in both your shop and your warehouse.....I was amazed by your selection and delighted with the bargains I got from your sale....ill def be in touch again but for now that's most of what I need to get this house kitted out...thanks again for all ....is delivery Saturday do you think?morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Big nick & co.

My back is killing me in the mornings.

We have a double superking size bed and mattress is 25 years old :)

What do you recommend please? :)

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

brooklands wrote: »
    Hey mick and co.
    Thanks for all the help in both your shop and your warehouse.....I was amazed by your selection and delighted with the bargains I got from your sale....ill def be in touch again but for now that's most of what I need to get this house kitted out...thanks again for all ....is delivery Saturday do you think?morning?

Hi brooklands

Thanks for the business. I have been in UK since. Am I correct in thinking that you have received your delivery already. I think that's what I heard.

Thanks

Bigmickey

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Big nick & co.

My back is killing me in the mornings.

We have a double superking size bed and mattress is 25 years old :)

What do you recommend please? :)

Hi IrishHomer

We have loads of Superking mattresses in stock. Can you call to view ? It's best to try before you buy.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭brooklands

Hi brooklands

Thanks for the business. I have been in UK since. Am I correct in thinking that you have received your delivery already. I think that's what I heard.

Thanks

Bigmickey

Hey Mick, yes I was contacted on Tue to arrange delivery for Wed, delivery lads were on time and dropped all items for me here on Wed...great..thanks for all your help..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 81r2

Hi bigmick e
    In the market for a King size mattress. Seeking a Briody Innergy 1600 Reflex or Briody REM 1400. Your shop is too far to call. If you have these how much, TIA.

81r2 wrote: »
    Hi bigmick e
    In the market for a King size mattress. Seeking a Briody Innergy 1600 Reflex or Briody REM 1400. Your shop is too far to call. If you have these how much, TIA.

Hi 81r2

We don't stock any of their products. We can quote you for similar models if any use but not by Briody.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi IrishHomer

We have loads of Superking mattresses in stock. Can you call to view ? It's best to try before you buy.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Or just trust you to send what we need.

Had to get a ladder to get into our new bed;)

Great mattress Mick, you'll be glad to know my wife doesn't want to leave the bed now.....came home, nothing done, kids unwashed and unfed.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭comput1

Thanks Mick and Fiona, lads were out bang on time as promised and beds set up and headboards mounted within the hour! delighted with my bed, not unwrapped the spare room bed as still building work going on there! excellent service thanks a million.

Or just trust you to send what we need.

Had to get a ladder to get into our new bed;)

Great mattress Mick, you'll be glad to know my wife doesn't want to leave the bed now.....came home, nothing done, kids unwashed and unfed.

Great to hear you are happy with the bed. Thanks again

• Advertisement

comput1 wrote: »
    Thanks Mick and Fiona, lads were out bang on time as promised and beds set up and headboards mounted within the hour! delighted with my bed, not unwrapped the spare room bed as still building work going on there! excellent service thanks a million.

That's good to know. Thanks for the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭randombar

Hi Mick,

Looking for a blanket box like the following:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vv2x5j9xfseq55b/Screenshot%202018-12-03%2023.09.48.png?dl=0

Do you have anything at all?

Nice one,
    Gary

GaryCocs wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vv2x5j9xfseq55b/Screenshot%202018-12-03%2023.09.48.png?dl=0

Nice one,
    Gary

Hi Gary

We get these custom made. There are different styles and many fabrics to choose from.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭randombar

Hi Gary

We get these custom made. There are different styles and many fabrics to choose from.

Thanks

Hi Mick,

Any price guides for me?

// Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Darando

Seen "Elite 2600" Pocket Sprung Pillow Top, Hotel 4* Collection (think it was Pocket Spring Bed Company).

Do you have anything similar - where do Pillow to mattress fit in on quality? Might pop up before Christmas but only need bed a few weeks in New Year

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭The Blonde One

Hi Mick

Looking for a middle of the road kingsize mattress for a rental property. I don't need anything expensive, but nothing that will give the tenants cause to complain about either. What would you recommend?

GaryCocs wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

Nice one,
    Gary

We have some from 129 euro. Thanks

Darando wrote: »
    Seen "Elite 2600" Pocket Sprung Pillow Top, Hotel 4* Collection (think it was Pocket Spring Bed Company).

Do you have anything similar - where do Pillow to mattress fit in on quality? Might pop up before Christmas but only need bed a few weeks in New Year

Hi Darando,

I'm not familiar with that model but we always have hundreds of mattresses to choose from in stock. It would be best to call to us.

Thanks

bigmickey.ie Team

Hi Mick

Looking for a middle of the road kingsize mattress for a rental property. I don't need anything expensive, but nothing that will give the tenants cause to complain about either. What would you recommend?

WE have cancelled orders from Airsprung for 99 euro. You will get something decent for 200 euro

Thanks

bigmickey.ie Team

Darando wrote: »

We have just received about 60 high end mattresses as a cancelled order. We have single, small double, double, king, superking and a couple of Emperor. They range from 1000 pocket to 6000 pocket. Really nice mattresses and at bargain prices. They are all fully labelled up but some have the shop name removed. You really need to see these if still in the market for a quality mattress.

Bigmickey Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭SEORG

We have just received about 60 high end mattresses as a cancelled order. We have single, small double, double, king, superking and a couple of Emperor. They range from 1000 pocket to 6000 pocket. Really nice mattresses and at bargain prices. They are all fully labelled up but some have the shop name removed. You really need to see these if still in the market for a quality mattress.

Bigmickey Team

Hi Mickey,
    What price are the superking ones?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Do you deliver bargain mattresses?

SEORG wrote: »
    Hi Mickey,
    What price are the superking ones?

Thanks.

We have models from E200.

The clearance package consists of Superking as far as I can remember

1000 pocket turnable

1000 pocket turnable memory Summer/Winter

1500 pocket latex turnable

2000 pocket turnable

4500 turnable with natural fillings

There may be others models also. Prices from 450 Euro for Superking

Addle wrote: »
    Do you deliver bargain mattresses?

Yes. What do you need ?

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hole in my lovelywall

I want two excellent quality kingsize mattresses.
    For delivery about 45 minutes from Longford.

I want two excellent quality kingsize mattresses.
    For delivery about 45 minutes from Longford.[/QUOTEt

Hi there

No Problem. Do you want to call to try them.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hole in my lovelywall

That'd probably be the sensible thing to do!

That'd probably be the sensible thing to do!

Most advisable if you can get to us.

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Just thinking about buying a new mattress.
    Do you take away the old mattresses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Looking for a high quality king size mattress currently have a " majestic" non turn mattress if that makes any sense..

Advertisement