Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Weyhey wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if you do a split firmness mattress, e.g one half firm and the other medium firm?

Hi Weyhey

Yes we do and we have some in stock in kingsize (150cm)

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Hi bm
    moving our 4 yr from toddler bed to a single bed. Any suggestions? Need mattress too.
    Thanks

Keith C wrote: »
    Hi bm
    moving our 4 yr from toddler bed to a single bed. Any suggestions? Need mattress too.
    Thanks

Hi Keith

Best might be a single skinny divan base with screw on legs. Initially leave the legs off and leave the base on the floor and as the child gets bigger and used to it then you can add different height legs to suit. At least if thhe child tumbles out of the bed, it won't have far to fall. We can supply everything in this regards.

Thanks

Bigmickey team

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Hi Weyhey

Yes we do and we have some in stock in kingsize (150cm)

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

Excellent. Do you have a make and price please? Will there be any at the show? If so could we have a ticket please?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Mick and the team strike again! Just took delivery of a fabulous custom made single base, custom made headboard and a very comfy mattress for my daughter - we couldnt be happier with the quality for the price we paid - definitely would have been twice the price elsewhere!
    Thanks again guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭jharr100

HI Mick ,

Looking for a small double (4 foot) divan and mattress with 2 drawers.

Thanks

Weyhey wrote: »
    Excellent. Do you have a make and price please? Will there be any at the show? If so could we have a ticket please?

Yes, we will have these at the Ideal Homes Show next weekend. There are many different ones. They are custom made but not expensive as you will see what fifi28 posts under your last post.

PM you details and we will post you some tickets on Monday

Bigmickey.ie Team

fifi28 wrote: »
    Mick and the team strike again! Just took delivery of a fabulous custom made single base, custom made headboard and a very comfy mattress for my daughter - we couldnt be happier with the quality for the price we paid - definitely would have been twice the price elsewhere!
    Thanks again guys

Nice to hear that from a repeat customer that has dealt with us for many years, time and time again.

jharr100 wrote: »
    HI Mick ,

Looking for a small double (4 foot) divan and mattress with 2 drawers.

Thanks

Plenty in stock. All types and quality. Let us know what you need.

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭rudiger2.0

Hi Mick,

I was in Arnotts yesterday and I liked the Rest Assured British wool medium mattress. Not sure what size we're going for but it was 999 for the king and 1199 for the super king. Do you have these or something similar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Hi Mick,

I was out trying to mattresses with the better half over the weekend and liked the King Koil Alexandria - do you have anything similar?

Thanks,
    Nick

[HTML][/HTML]
    rudiger2.0 wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

I was in Arnotts yesterday and I liked the Rest Assured British wool medium mattress. Not sure what size we're going for but it was 999 for the king and 1199 for the super king. Do you have these or something similar?

Hi rudiger2.0

We have 2 models that have a 2000 pocket spring unit and are wool based. They are our Duchess 2000 pocket and our biggest seller , Diamond 2000 pocket. We also have a 4500 pocket President. All of these have fillings both sides and are turnable so have a longer life span. Diamond 2000 is 699 euro and Duchess 2000 is 749 euro. All of these will be on display at The Ideal Homes Shown next weekend at the RDS. Stand N42

Bigmickey Team

n1ck wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

I was out trying to mattresses with the better half over the weekend and liked the King Koil Alexandria - do you have anything similar?

Thanks,
    Nick

Our Coral 2000 or our Crystal 2000 Gel might work for you. These will be on Display at the show next weekend also. If you or anyone else reading this need free admission tickets, just let us know.

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭rudiger2.0

[HTML][/HTML]

Hi rudiger2.0

We have 2 models that have a 2000 pocket spring unit and are wool based. They are our Duchess 2000 pocket and our biggest seller , Diamond 2000 pocket. We also have a 4500 pocket President. All of these have fillings both sides and are turnable so have a longer life span. Diamond 2000 is 699 euro and Duchess 2000 is 749 euro. All of these will be on display at The Ideal Homes Shown next weekend at the RDS. Stand N42

Bigmickey Team

Hey. Would it be possible to get tickets for Saturday?

rudiger2.0 wrote: »
    Hey. Would it be possible to get tickets for Saturday?

Yes. pm us your details and we will post to you tomorrow. The tickets that we have are valid for the entire show weekend and admits two persons.

Bigmickey Team

Hopefully everybody got their tickets. We are off to the show now and may not be able to answer you on here as there is always poor internet in the RDS but you can call or leave a message on 086 8489850 or 0868356888 if any of ye that asked for tickets and did not get them

Regards

Fiona

Stand N42 Ideal Homes Show

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Hi bigmickey team

Are ye open tomorrow in the Longford store or closed due to the homes show?

Hi bigmickey team

Are ye open tomorrow in the Longford store or closed due to the homes show?

Hi there,

Yes we’re still open. Opening hours are 10:30-5:00.

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭brooklands

Hey..do you still have John Lewis 5000 mattress in 4ft 6 " size in Stock?just wondering?..do Ye do Black Friday sales or is it just christmas sales Ye have as I may need a few bits..thanks

brooklands wrote: »
    Hey..do you still have John Lewis 5000 mattress in 4ft 6 " size in Stock?just wondering?..do Ye do Black Friday sales or is it just christmas sales Ye have as I may need a few bits..thanks

Hi

John Lewis mattresses coming to an end. Not many doubles left. We are having another massive clearance sale at our overflow warehouse in Richmond Street Longford on Saturday and Sunday 24th/25th November from 10am to 6pm. There you will find most furniture/ bed items but at drastically reduced prices.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Hi bigmickey

I have a double bed that's quite low and I plan to use it for my toddler.
    Could you recommend a low mattress to go on it?

Hi bigmickey

I have a double bed that's quite low and I plan to use it for my toddler.
    Could you recommend a low mattress to go on it?

Hi bored_newbie

Possibly the Tabby 6in mattress might work for you. If you want something even cheaper then we would have Airsprung brand from 99 euro upwards.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Hi Bigmickey,
    Any good deals on two quality 4ft Divan beds for Black Friday?
    Need two 4ft divans with two drawers for my daughters?
    Thanks pajoe

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hello there.... just came upon this thread.
    We looking for full lift divan base & headboard please in super king size. Let me know if you have anything in stock. Also looking for 5 dinning chairs, and 3+2 sofa.We based in Dublin 15.
    Do you have a shop or warehouse where item can be viewed before ordering?
    Thanks

Hi Bigmickey,
    Any good deals on two quality 4ft Divan beds for Black Friday?
    Need two 4ft divans with two drawers for my daughters?
    Thanks pajoe
    Hi pajoe

Apologies for delay. Only back from UK.

We have over 300 X 4ft mattresses in stock. We have 2 drawer bases in dark brown but can order in to stock in other fabrics also. Best is to give me a quick call to discuss the quality that you need but we have sets from 249 euro upwards.

Bigmickey

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hello there.... just came upon this thread.
    We looking for full lift divan base & headboard please in super king size. Let me know if you have anything in stock. Also looking for 5 dinning chairs, and 3+2 sofa.We based in Dublin 15.
    Do you have a shop or warehouse where item can be viewed before ordering?
    Thanks

Hi

I have one Sealy Superking ottoman for 499 euro. I have seen this on line for 1200 stg in UK shops. Headboards from 99 euro. Wood and fabric dining chairs from 49 euro. 3+2 sofas from 499 euro

Thanks

Bigmickey

Hi

John Lewis mattresses coming to an end. Not many doubles left. We are having another massive clearance sale at our overflow warehouse in Richmond Street Longford on Saturday and Sunday 24th/25th November from 10am to 6pm. There you will find most furniture/ bed items but at drastically reduced prices.

Thanks

Hey again....Thanks for your reply.....I'm prob going to drive down to you tomorrow to this sale you mentioned....Richmond st Longford ...is it easy to find??!!

Just wondering about a few items I saw on ur auction site...

Cardiff Double 4ft’6 Turnable Mattress. ( mattress only)
    Long Solid Mahogany Tv Unit

Are these both there in Longford on sat and on sale?...I would like to view them but I'm not sure what location they are in..what prices will they be on sale for if you know?

Also is there John Lewis 5000 4ft 6" mattress there on sat also?i would like to look at it and other 4ft 6 etc

Thanks..

what firmness is the John Lewis 5000 considered to be?.thanks..Adrian

Hey again....Thanks for your reply.....I'm prob going to drive down to you tomorrow to this sale you mentioned....Richmond st Longford ...is it easy to find??!!

Just wondering about a few items I saw on ur auction site...

Cardiff Double 4ft’6 Turnable Mattress. ( mattress only)
    Long Solid Mahogany Tv Unit

Are these both there in Longford on sat and on sale?...I would like to view them but I'm not sure what location they are in..what prices will they be on sale for if you know?

Also is there John Lewis 5000 4ft 6" mattress there on sat also?i would like to look at it and other 4ft 6 etc

Thanks..

what firmness is the John Lewis 5000 considered to be?.thanks..Adrian

Hi Adrian

All the products that you ask about are on display at our main shop on the Sligo Rd in Longford. There is only one Cardiff mattress left as far as I know and it is on a bed in the shop. It is in perfect condition but you will still get a further discount on it. There is a long mahogany tv unit upstairs in the shop. This is sold but I'm pretty sure there is a new one boxed in the warehouse. I will check for you in the morning. The other items are in stock and on display. Eircode for shop is N39 X028 . You can'y miss it as it's on the main N4

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Hi Adrian

All the products that you ask about are on display at our main shop on the Sligo Rd in Longford. There is only one Cardiff mattress left as far as I know and it is on a bed in the shop. It is in perfect condition but you will still get a further discount on it. There is a long mahogany tv unit upstairs in the shop. This is sold but I'm pretty sure there is a new one boxed in the warehouse. I will check for you in the morning. The other items are in stock and on display. Eircode for shop is N39 X028 . You can'y miss it as it's on the main N4

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Hi..have been sanding floors and varnishing in my house lately...the room where the Tv stand is needed, I only got access to this room tonight and I measured the space where the to stand was to go- but the space is only 170 cm wide...so the tv stand I inquired about above,is too big so no need to go checking stock figures for it for me tomorrow...sorry...I will come up and look at what stock Ye have in the morning...thanks..

• Advertisement

Hi..have been sanding floors and varnishing in my house lately...the room where the Tv stand is needed, I only got access to this room tonight and I measured the space where the to stand was to go- but the space is only 170 cm wide...so the tv stand I inquired about above,is too big so no need to go checking stock figures for it for me tomorrow...sorry...I will come up and look at what stock Ye have in the morning...thanks..

Thanks for all the business yesterday. Chat soon.

Advertisement