Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How tall is too tall?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

My wife is 5'10".

I'm 6'6".

I refer to her as shortarse.

As said above it's all relative

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

lukesmom wrote: »
    Just wondering how tall is too tall for a woman?? I'm 5 foot 8 inches in height and cannot wear heels even though id love to. All the shoes I love are generally at least 3-4 inches high. So I have to wear boring flats. Inside me there's a short girl dying to get out. My husband is 6 feet tall. Would hate to be taller than him in heels. How tall is too tall?? I think 5 foot 5 would be perfect.

OMG i love you thank you. YOU'RE PREFECT ! :p

Just play some music and strut in your heels like it's on. You feel great.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭BrianD3

dellas1979 wrote: »
    Id say youre wrong.
    So you're going to ignore the stats from the US Census I posted then. Very, very few women are 6 foot tall. You also haven't said how many women are in your workplace. Obviously if you work with 1000 women and know all of them then yes it is likely that there are a few 6 footers in there.
    For someone who is 5' 1, 5' 7 is tall. For someone who is 4' 7, 5' 1 is tall. Its all relative.
    It's relative in your opinion. I prefer to use statistics and demographics to determine whether someone is tall, short or average.

If you weighed 25 stone and were morbidly obese would you consider someone who was 20 stone and also morbidly obese to be "slim". Hopefully not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

BrianD3 wrote: »
    So you're going to ignore the stats from the US Census I posted then. Very, very few women are 6 foot tall. You also haven't said how many women are in your workplace. Obviously if you work with 1000 women and know all of them then yes it is likely that there are a few 6 footers in there.

It's relative in your opinion. I prefer to use statistics and demographics to determine whether someone is tall, short or average.

If you weighed 25 stone and were morbidly obese would you consider someone who was 20 stone and also morbidly obese to be "slim". Hopefully not
    link? ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

BrianD3 wrote: »
    So you're going to ignore the stats from the US Census I posted then.

No-Im going to ignore you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭handbagmad

Im 5'11 on the very rare occasions I go out I do wear heels why not?
    Was always the tallest in my group.

Flaunt what ya got ;-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah heyor, how is 5'8 too tall for heels, you go girl.

Who cares if you are taller than yer OH

Advertisement