Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bride-to-be becomes pregnant after having sex with dwarf stripper on hen night...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Sounds like she got the short end of the stick

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Did she wear a snow white dress at the wedding?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

Explain........

I could be wrong but didnt his missus run off with the dwarf after the kids were all grown up? Maybe i'm wrong

Peist2007 wrote: »
    I could be wrong but didnt his missus run off with the dwarf after the kids were all grown up? Maybe i'm wrong

As I remember it she humped the dwarf - had his black midget babies - and he continued to pretend they were his. Something like that. I must watch it again now. I will put it on my to do list..... ah yes 2027 is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dlouth15

"Spanish news website Las Cinco del Dia (The Daily Five), which broke the story, said: ‘Neither her closest female friends nor her family knew she had had sex with the dwarf stripper."

I don't believe that. They must have gnome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Trying to work out who got the short end of the stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Hen Night FB updates

22.15 Feeling Happy!

04.30 Feeling Sleepy!

*some months later*

09.25 Feeling Dopey :(

You left out the bit where the husband felt Grumpy when Doc told him the news.

Advertisement