Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urinals! Why?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

fryup wrote: »
    ever get stage fright?

you're about to p!ss and someone stands right next to you and you just can't do it..and then panic sets in, do i just stand there and wait till he goes away or do i zip up quick and leg it ????

very distressing situation

Yep, the auld psychogenic urinary retention. I could never use urinals. I always use the cubicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Paulownia

When we were kids we used to have competitions about who could piss the furthest, it never caught on in adulthood, funny that! Maybe we lose our sense of innocent fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Paulownia wrote: »
    When we were kids we used to have competitions about who could piss the furthest, it never caught on in adulthood, funny that! Maybe we lose our sense of innocent fun.

The secret to wining was getting a semi ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Ok, so who won?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Ok, so who won?

The fella that hit puberty first :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

fryup wrote: »
    ever get stage fright?

you're about to p!ss and someone stands right next to you and you just can't do it..and then panic sets in, do i just stand there and wait till he goes away or do i zip up quick and leg it ????

very distressing situation
    The trick is to realise quickly if the fright is gonna strike. Then you pretend you are just finishing up (rather than standing there for 2 minutes with your lad in your hand)...let out an "ahhh", shake it a bit and zip up. Then wash your hands, but take a long time, and dry your hands...if the offender has left by then, you may be able to return to the urinal or slip into the cubicle. Or you could just piss yourself on the way back to your friends.

---

Those big trough things are rank. Standing there looking at some blokes steaming, stinking piss flow past...usually with a few bonus pubes or fag butts. Lovely stuff.

You tell me that NOW when it is too late!
    I did realise that pulling back the foreskin helped!

It won't catch on for the Olympics anyway!

Advertisement