Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hippie folks,etc & Mushrooms in Ireland?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Happy trails op!

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

You cant ban a hippy that is like taking candy from a baby or punching a harmless kitten. Have to make some protest cards now we shall not be moved written on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

sheep fields are best and you can find them easiest on misty September mornings. I'm not a massive fan of the Irish ones meself, most times ive taken them i had a bad or uncomfortable trips

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

13th hole of the Curragh Golf course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Tesco sell them by the punnet, and they are indeed magic with some onions and a nice juicy steak. No idea about the "hunting" bit, sure they're right beside the entrance in our local one.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

mariaalice wrote: »
    Are you hoping to get high or have a new culinary experience?.

I think you mean "higher" judging by that opening post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

We used to down to the curragh and get them there,as far as I recall right where the motorway is now,I took 40 of them one time, flying high wasent the word :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Esel wrote: »
    In the Phoenix Park, the best place is directly opposite the entrance gates to Garda HQ.

Later, you can go to the zoo and laugh at the giraffes.

Or go to the Garda hq gates and laugh at the ...

Forget it not a good idea :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The field on the left hand side of car park at the base of the Sugarloaf

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭CM24

The field on the left hand side of car park at the base of the Sugarloaf
    Now's not the right time of year though, is it? I remember looking all around the sugar loaf round October last year but couldn't find any,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

If I went to someones house to have dinner and found out they'd fed me wild mushrooms i'd be straight off to the doctors to get a urine sample done for kidney function.

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/content/interviews/interview/1000271/

You'd be much better off with LSD.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

You can get them from late August up until the first frost. Golf courses and lawns, at the crack of dawn, would be your best bet. Be careful though because once you're in a bad trip, these's no way out. You just have to ride it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    You can get them from late August up until the first frost. Golf courses and lawns, at the crack of dawn, would be your best bet. Be careful though because once you're in a bad trip, these's no way out. You just have to ride it out.

a pint of pure orange juice will usually sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Let me guess... you were in Amsterdam and some guy told you they sold shots of concentrated Vitamin C drink that stopped the trip if it became too much :rolleyes:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

For mushrooms you need manure or sh1te in large quantities. This is best if it is miked with stray like horse manure or sheep manure. You also have to keep the mushrooms in the dark for to let them grow so you need to fly sh1te to the dark side of the moon for best results.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Not when you're in another dimension.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Let me guess... you were in Amsterdam and some guy told you they sold shots of concentrated Vitamin C drink that stopped the trip if it became too much :rolleyes:?
    It's not the vitamin c, it's the sugar you want. Getting your blood sugar up often helps with any drug that's overpowering you. A good sugary cup of tea would have the same effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

None of those things work, neither do the trip-stopping pills they sell in Amsterdam. Nothing really works, if you take too much, too bad you're stuck like that for the next few hours.

Btw, all the people wondering where to get mushrooms from, you can legally buy growkits and magic mushroom spores online. Technically it's not legal to grow them, you're only meant to use the spores for looking at under a microscope. But considering what great business these websites are doing, there must be millions of people very interested in looking at spores under a microscope.

Advertisement