Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hippie folks,etc & Mushrooms in Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Yeah.

But Psilocybin mushrooms are 100% non-toxic. right?

I thought they were a bit toxic. But according to some researchers they have said that psilocybin is "remarkably non-toxic to the body's organ systems", explaining that the risks are indirect: higher dosages are more likely to cause fear and may result in dangerous behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Oryx wrote: »
    What?

He/She is already on the shrooms by the looks of things....

He/She is already on the shrooms by the looks of things....

Well september is magic mushroom season :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 flyinginclouds

Deank wrote: »
    Take a stroll around the Wicklow mountains, there's a shed load of the hippy type up there, they'll probably mug you and defile you and not share their weed or Shrooms with you though.

Evil shower of bastards apparently.

I think your thinking of the wrong type of hippies.

Well september is magic mushroom season :)

ohhh jesus. oh ok thank you.

because like I was looking since last year from Christmas but found nothing and only stopped looking at the 5th of September because after all my months of looking and researching an genuinely helping farmers with their stuff if they needed any help I found nothing...

and September is almost over, maybe more luck next time? :)

thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

I think your thinking of the wrong type of hippies.

Nah hippies be tripped out psychos, think of Deliverance, you may be close.;)

ohhh jesus. oh ok thank you.

because like I was looking since last year from Christmas but found nothing and only stopped looking at the 5th of September because after all my months of looking and researching an genuinely helping farmers with their stuff if they needed any help I found nothing...

and September is almost over, maybe more luck next time? :)

thanks again.

The weather has been mild of late and will continue mild for the next week or so. So into the first two weeks of october there should be bountiful amounts of them.

The weather has been mild of late and will continue mild for the next week or so. So into the first two weeks of october there should be bountiful amounts of them.

aaahhh ok thank you very much.

may I please just ask, well how would I find any nice chilled out folks that are genuine and nice and if we like all get together and go on a road trip camping ,hiking and exploring nature?. you know?.

thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

You have to know what you are picking.Get the right ones and you have a good time but if you pick the wrong mushie you will end up in hospital or like this movie shrooms https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shqNznw2NdQ

I used to Prefer XTC myself for the love/euphoria

may I please just ask, well how would I find any nice chilled out folks that are genuine and nice and if we like all get together and go on a road trip camping ,hiking and exploring nature?. you know?.

maybe join a walking club that do nature walks or a reiki or holistic massage clinic is where you would find people who are at one with nature and hippy stuff.

• Advertisement

I have no idea.

As was said, if you are going to pick some, just make sure they are the right ones like this here... they are very small... Also, don't forget to look around the area of cow-pat as they grow in abundance here as well. The whole reason to clean them very well.

Try your local golf course if you're in a mountainy area, early morning before the members hit the tee, you'll find kindred spirits, seriously.;)

You usually get them in a field that has been untouched by farming.Early in the morning around 6.My friend got them near the Papal Cross in the Phoenix Park Dublin.I put them in a cup of soup.

You usually get them in a field that has been untouched by farming.Early in the morning around 6.My friend got them near the Papal Cross in the Phoenix Park Dublin.I put them in a cup of soup.

hey, thank you.
    wow, so one must go out looking for them very early?.

aah ok, thank you :)

Yep, early morning is the trick, also untouched land.

Yep, early morning is the trick, also untouched land.

aahhh ok thank you very much.

but what about a field that had cows and horses in the field?.
    I looked in many fields, and found loads of mushrooms but they were all in active.

I looked in many fields, and found loads of mushrooms but they were all in active.

What do mean by inactive, they weren't tripping when you went to pick them?

Yeah, you will still get them there with cows around but you don't want cows trampling on them all in that area, so look at a place around there where it looks un-touched.

Don't be surprised if you meet a few folk there looking as well as soon as it gets bright in the morning. If you do, have a chat with them and you both will be able to pick a lot more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7nInvUzAI8 Crystal Fairy experience awaiting.

Yeah, you will still get them there with cows around but you don't want cows trampling on them all in that area, so look at a place around there where it looks un-touched.

Don't be surprised if you meet a few folk there looking as well as soon as it gets bright in the morning. If you do, have a chat with them and you both will be able to pick a lot more.

lol, wow. thank you. and that sounds awesome.

but what time would the people be up at?. even 5am?.

• Advertisement

lol, wow. thank you. and that sounds awesome.

but what time would the people be up at?. even 5am?.

They stay in sleeping bags overnight and at first dawn they're up picking, I'm not joking it's the only way to do it, get the early morning shrooms with the best hit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

In the Phoenix Park, the best place is directly opposite the entrance gates to Garda HQ.

Later, you can go to the zoo and laugh at the giraffes.

Not your ornery onager

Deank wrote: »
    They stay in sleeping bags overnight and at first dawn they're up picking, I'm not joking it's the only way to do it, get the early morning shrooms with the best hit ;)

well that sounds like magic fun. it really does. but maybe, of course might as well put up a little tent too. and to take the natural tryptamine (Melatonin) before sleep, would bring on magic dreams too and feel amazing in the morning :)

Esel wrote: »
    In the Phoenix Park, the best place is directly opposite the entrance gates to Garda HQ.

Later, you can go to the zoo and laugh at the giraffes.

well if I was to take you serial or that they would be opposite the Garda HQ, then it could be possible that nature did that on purpose, nature knows a lot.

and that nature put the magic mushrooms on the earth to stop the people from destroying the planet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

What part of the country are you looking?
    Different hippy groups in different parts.
    Maybe you're looking in the wrong spots.

well if I was to take you serial or that they would be opposite the Garda HQ, then it could be possible that nature did that on purpose, nature knows a lot.

and that nature put the magic mushrooms on the earth to stop the people from destroying the planet.

S/he was winding you up.

What part of the country are you looking?
    Different hippy groups in different parts.
    Maybe you're looking in the wrong spots.

Doubts seriously the OP is in anyway serious ;)

They used to sell them in head shops and some hippy type shops that sell bongs and music in Dublin but you have to ask the man behind the counter.I bought huge purple ones in a shop near the Haypenny Bridge and put them on a cheese and tomato pizza.Tasted OK but I will not be selling the recipe to Dominos Pizza.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

That movie Shrooms was shockin' bad hey!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Awh, the OP got banned! :( I hope he/she found their shrooms.

Advertisement