Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hell In A Cell 2014 Pre Show && PPV Thread *Spoilers* **no stream requests**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Cesaro v Ziggler could be alright. It'll be handy if Orton and Cena go on last as I can call it a night at that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,378 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

^^^^ That is a cool video showing the Cell being made.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

IT'S ON

• Registered Users Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Surprised Big Show didn't cry during that interview, given how emotional Big Show gets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Anyone else staying up to watch this show?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

mxph3 wrote: »

It's a one match card for me, and the match SHOULD be on last, so can't be bothered...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

mxph3 wrote: »

Me. Missed the last 2 ppvs due to travel so im looking forward to it! Think it will be better than most people expect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Lord TSC wrote: »
    It's a one match card for me, and the match SHOULD be on last, so can't be bothered...

Be grand if Cena and Orton are on last, leaves time to make last orders in the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

If I was at home I would stay up and watch it on Sky. A few good mathes on this PPV.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

No college tomorrow cause of the bank holiday, so I'm staying up for it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think I'll stay up. Was hoping to see it in a place in Limerick, but the lad who organises the big screen hasn't been responding to messages. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Yup, i'm watching. Unfair to call it a one match show imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Angron wrote: »
    No college tomorrow cause of the bank holiday, so I'm staying up for it.
    Same. Some scumbags I know are off for the week :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

are we allowed to ask about streams these days? looking for acestream streams

• Registered Users Posts: 60,378 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mr.H wrote: »

$9.99 :pac:

Me and you both. Don't like asking but any help would be great!

:D asking for it i was

Me and you both. Don't like asking but any help would be great!

is it against rules to mention streams? if no i have a few but they are not acestream which are what im looking for

That Rollins/Ambrose video..

• Advertisement

is it against rules to mention streams? if no i have a few but they are not acestream which are what im looking for
    I don't know if it is or not. I have never used a stream before. Normally get it on Sky but I'm not home tonight. Could you PM me any stream you have?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I don't know if it is or not. I have never used a stream before. Normally get it on Sky but I'm not home tonight. Could you PM me any stream you have?

Ah lads! Did ye even glance at the charter? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82923013&postcount=6

An File wrote: »
    Ah lads! Did ye even glance at the charter?

sorry i knew we couldnt before but then there was a period where everyone was mentioning them. it wont happen again. should we remove our comments?

Cheap pop

I'd love to see any of them come back but Taker to come back and destroy Cena setting up a Mania fued might be kinda cool :D thank you

Bo is fantastic.

His promos remind me of 99-00 Kurt Angle so much.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,598 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Local mods are not online so I'll step in here
    An File wrote: »
    Ah lads! Did ye even glance at the charter? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82923013&postcount=6
    This! - now read it - no stream talk permitted so don't even ask even for a PM

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mark Henry is such a bully :mad:

It wouldn't be hell in a cell without Mankind:cool:

http://i.imgur.com/eorF0i4.gif

• Advertisement

Hoping we get a good length of a match here for 2 out of 3 falls.

Advertisement