Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hell In A Cell 2014 Pre Show && PPV Thread *Spoilers* **no stream requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Any chance of Brie v Nikki been in the cell?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Any chance of Brie v Nikki been in the cell?:confused:

Maybe on the pre show or Total Divas or better not at all :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maybe on the pre show or Total Divas or better not at all :p

It needs to be hell in a cell and ideally it should close. Its the feud that everyone is talking about.

DIED IN THE WOMB!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭colmufc

my gf just got sky sports for 18 for 6 months so happy days I can see raw again , watched 5 mins tonight from last Monday , when cena and ambrose go after the authority rollins makes a beeline for Orton and just sprints past rollins ,maybe I'm reading too much into it but I won't be surprised if we see Dean turn his attention and rollins - cena become a hiac

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Does that mean the cell symbolises the womb?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Does that mean the cell symbolises the womb?

Made the Womb in a Tomb joke a few weeks ago.

Personally want a Pole match with BELLA in big cut out letters on the top of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

What a crap PPV poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Has the hell in a cell ppv every had a classic hell in a cell match? Gimmick ppvs are the worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

J. Marston wrote: »
    What a crap PPV poster.

Didn't the one last year feature just R-Truth and he wasn't even on the show?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

orestes wrote: »
    Didn't the one last year feature just R-Truth and he wasn't even on the show?

yup he was on the kick off panel

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The ever so reliable Metsfan on Wreddit is saying we are actually getting Womb in the Tomb:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2hqrds/as_of_now_a_spoiler_for_hell_in_a_cell/
    I can confirm that as of tonight, the Bella Twins will be competing against each other in a Hell in a Cell match at the next PPV. Now of course plenty of things can change from now until the PPV. But as of right now, they are 100% going with Brie vs. Nikki inside the cell.

Like the Dolphins GUY I think the lad is a chancer. He is the one who said AJ Lee was totes legit pregnant about six months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,860 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Will genuinely stop watching for good

Not going to lie, a Bella match in HIAC would entertain me immensely for all the wrong reasons.

109b7-some_men_just_want_to_watch_the_world_burn.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

No fecking way is that happening. Unless Vince has demanded WWE win all the Wrestlecrap and Gooker awards under the sun.

OH MY GOD, HIP TOSS THROUGH THE CELL!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Just imagine how long Botchamania would be the week after

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

What a crap PPV poster.

thats not the real one - this is

300x450_hiac14_zps58898358.jpg

global affiliates site still isnbt updated - heres the original:

47331_PPV_Intl_Keyart_HIAC_VERT_zps1c52b494.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RE: Bells in a Cell.

Why? There's been no interference problems so can't say its to keep people out. And there won't be a single "hardcore" move either. Would be an utter, utter waste of the gimmick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

they'd need the Spongebob narrator when they try to climb the cell

500px-Two_very_boring_minutes_later.jpg

They weren't really gonna put Roman Reigns in the Hell in a Cell match were they? That match is made for Rollins/Ambrose

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CSF wrote: »
    They weren't really gonna put Roman Reigns in the Hell in a Cell match were they? That match is made for Rollins/Ambrose

Think we may have seen a triple threat or tag match; would have been more than a singles IMO.

CSF wrote: »

Was Ambrose's return brought forward because of Reigns injury so maybe Ambrose wouldn't have featured at this ppv

As of today, the plan is for either John Cena or Dean Ambrose to face Seth Rollins inside the Cell at WWE's Hell In a Cell pay-per-view in October.

The plan is for Cena and Ambrose to face each other on an upcoming RAW, either the week before or two weeks before the pay-per-view, with the winner facing Rollins in the Cell.

The loser may face Randy Orton at the pay-per-view or may be the "keeper of the key" outside of the Cell match.

Ambrose HAS to go over.

Cena v Rollins would be a good match but the crowd would crap all over it. Save that match and feud for next year.

Question is whether or not they'll have Ambrose win clean or win because of outside interference.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Ambrose HAS to go over.

Cena v Rollins would be a good match but the crowd would crap all over it. Save that match and feud for next year.

Question is whether or not they'll have Ambrose win clean or win because of outside interference.

Ambrose v Rollins in Hell in a Cell has the potential to be match of the century.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Don't think Ambrose will win. I think it'll be another situation where they'll slow play the pay-off like Bryan and The Authority.

Don't think Ambrose will win. I think it'll be another situation where they'll slow play the pay-off like Bryan and The Authority.

I don't think they were slow playing the payoff. There was to be no payoff until they were forced into a corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Moneymaker wrote: »

little-johnny.jpg

little-johnny.jpg

They're pushing Ambrose harder then they ever pushed Bray though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

posts merged from news thread.

• Advertisement

- Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins (Hell in a Cell)

- John Cena vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell)

- Nikki Bella vs. Brie Bella (Loser becomes personal assistant)

- Sheamus vs. The Miz (US championship)

- Big Show vs. Rusev

Advertisement