Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geek Alert: Loot Crates

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

No sign of mine yet

the tracking number says now, Delayed In Transit, when i enter it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Maddylou55

I paid for a subscription for my hubby for his birthday and I received the November one around the 20th but the December one still hasn't arrived, it's annoying because people who's crate where sent out after mine have already arrived, my tracking is saying the same, delayed in transit, was meant to have been sent out on the 17th, if it was an post that was causing the delay wouldn't the tracking of stating the package had arrived to the country yet? A lot of people are giving out that they aren't getting replies from the support team. I'm just hoping it comes at all, my poor hubby is avoiding the Facebook page and the emails because he doesn't want to know what's inside because he said it will ruin the surprise 😂😂

I paid for a subscription for my hubby for his birthday and I received the November one around the 20th but the December one still hasn't arrived, it's annoying because people who's crate where sent out after mine have already arrived, my tracking is saying the same, delayed in transit, was meant to have been sent out on the 17th, if it was an post that was causing the delay wouldn't the tracking of stating the package had arrived to the country yet? A lot of people are giving out that they aren't getting replies from the support team. I'm just hoping it comes at all, my poor hubby is avoiding the Facebook page and the emails because he doesn't want to know what's inside because he said it will ruin the surprise 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

My crate also shipped on December 17th and is now showing as delayed in transit. Past two have been fine though.

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »
    My crate also shipped on December 17th and is now showing as delayed in transit. Past two have been fine though.

It's odd, it should at least say that it has reached ireland, it doesn't take that long to fly over, the last one was posted on 14th of November and arrived around the 20th, I really thought it would have arrived by the 31st, I'm just hoping it hasn't gone missing along the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Getting the same,also shipped the 17th

Squaredude wrote: »
    Getting the same,also shipped the 17th

Hopefully it will come soon,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Mines been in the country since the 23rd and still haven't got it... Stupid Irish postal system

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Mines been in the country since the 23rd and still haven't got it... Stupid Irish postal system

Really? Now that's ridiculous!!! I'm starting to get annoyed now, maybe we will recieve both Decembers and January together ;-)

• Advertisement

I've been having big problems this Christmas with an Post deliveries. One Amazon delivery was sent back for unknown reasons, the other still hasn't arrived even though it was shipped December 16th. And the Lootcrate which I normally have on or around the 20th still hasn't arrived either.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭wierdal

mine finally arrived today.
    Last update on the tracking was the 18th and it said "departed USA".
    Never updated after that.
    Contents weren't bad this month

• Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'm really tempted to sign up to loot crate. What are your guys impressions so far ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Maddylou55 wrote: »
    Really? Now that's ridiculous!!! I'm starting to get annoyed now, maybe we will recieve both Decembers and January together ;-)
    Must have heard me giving out, it arrived as I got home ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

I ordered one in December as a one month subscription, it was shipped on the 18th and received the 24th. Maybe it's all those shipped on the 17th?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Arrived yesterday, Pretty impressed although this month's theme isn't grabbing me

Still no sign of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I like the idea, but I have zero interest in what they're sending out.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

Love the idea of these, and I'm really considering ordering one however most of the stuff I'm not interested in, like I love everything cool but I just feel like its a waste of money when it's just comics and that sort of stuff because I'm not into them. looking at the previous ones, the one with the adventure time boxes is deadly I think. curious to see what people got in the December one

Edit: was just on their website and woah! ireland gets charged double the price??? 30$ a month doesn't even seem that worth anymore. anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

22 eu give or take. I might order on and off depending depending on themes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Mine just arrived, definitely my favourite so far! (Although I've only been subbed since Sept)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Mine arrived this morning too, wasnt amazed by it at all. May look into nerdblock instead of this.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Mine arrived too. A bit of a let down. Preferred last month's to be honest although
    the action figure thing is pretty cool and the comic is nice
    . The packet of one of the sweet things appears to have ripped and now a few things are... sticky.... which is unpleasant. :P

Mine finally arrived this morning, had high hopes for this one but wasn't impressed at all. I signed up for a three month sub and this was the last of those. I won't be renewing for the next one but if any come up in the future that look good I might try another.

The t-shirts have never been that nice and there's not much else that most people would be into. I had high hopes for this especially seeing batman and Simpsons stuff to be included, was a bit of a letdown. I just don't feel the stuff inside is worth the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tails142

DubDJ wrote: »
    Mine finally arrived this morning, had high hopes for this one but wasn't impressed at all. I signed up for a three month sub and this was the last of those. I won't be renewing for the next one but if any come up in the future that look good I might try another.

The t-shirts have never been that nice and there's not much else that most people would be into. I had high hopes for this especially seeing batman and Simpsons stuff to be included, was a bit of a letdown. I just don't feel the stuff inside is worth the price.

Got mine this morning too, plastic seal was broken but all contents inside. When I saw the wallet I was thinking wtf is this but I guess it's sorta unique, don't like the figures though that much the last 2 months but happy with the other contents the box.

Mines arrived too though i havent looked at it yet, im cancelling anyways as i signed up for that buildthemilleniumfalcon magazine that comes out every week, started this week and need the money for that instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

After 3 months of lootcrates I've decided they're not worth it.

So much crap filler stuff in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'm the same. Nothing special in the 3 months I gave them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Mine's at home...

I cancelled my subscription this afternoon. I did enjoy getting these this past 3 months but I regularly pass up stuff I would like to get so it's hard to justify spending so much on a mystery box each month.

I didn't cancel in time to miss the Rewind box but word on the street is that it will have
    an exclusive cover for the new Marvel Star Wars comic. For Star Wars fans that don't know, Marvel Comics are publishing a new Star Wars comic (because Disney own Star Wars and Marvel Comics, handy that). They are aiming to sell 1million copies and to help with that, they are selling 60+ different copies of the comic with different covers. Full list here:
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/12/11/all-the-star-wars-1-variant-covers-we-can-find-in-one-place-45-so-far-42-pictured-including-stan-sakai/

In truth I "accidentally" missed cancelling it in time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I think I was expecting more bits for it being physically the biggest box to date.

The pop hero thing is nice but strange mash up. I think the wallet would get destroyed pretty quickly!

But hey Groot socks :D

Not sure to keep going or nerdblock instead?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement