Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 31 Party: Waterford

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭danielhogan

Will do...posters are fine, as long as there is no sold/let sign on the building!!!

Happy Friday!
    Just a reminder that tickets for our Wrestlemania 31 Party are currently on sale at the Next Door off licence at the Forum Waterford.
    Tickets are priced at €12.50, STRICTLY over 18's only, as alcohol will be served on the night!
    We'll start at 9pm, with classic Wrestlemania matches. There'll also be some other fun things which we wont go into as of yet, but just a hint, it involves a WWE Legend who has a massive part to play in this years Hall of Fame Ceremony!!!
    Wrestlemania 31 kicks of at midnight, but we might get one very very short quiz in before it starts....'Teamsters' and the 'New New World Order', you're on notice!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Best of luck with it man! I realise there is a price difference between ye guys and the WWE Parties events, I'd assume that's due to a multitude of things. But fair play to you for setting it up!

Thanks a lot:)
    Yep, WWE Parties Ireland do a fantastic job, unfortunately in Waterford, we have no venue like The Woolshed that can go that late and has multiple big screen TV's all over the building...we will be using a function room in a sports centre which has no TV's so we need to hire multiple projectors/screens and sound equipment, and it's not cheap...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Hey daniel
    you should have chosen the username "blocko" on here :pac:

Blocko???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Blocko???

I could be wrong but I think he's trying to say you are ripping off that 'Leggo' lads idea!

I could be wrong but I think he's trying to say you are ripping off that 'Leggo' lads idea!

Oh..right..another keyboard warrior..lol..in that case,both myself and leggo have ripped off several thousand people around the world!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Oh..right..another keyboard warrior..lol..in that case,both myself and leggo have ripped off several thousand people around the world!!!
    Think it was just a joke mate, no need to get so defensive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Don't worry man it's just a joke :P In The Simpsons they refer to Leggo as 'Blocko'.
    But to be serious, as you said, thousands of people around the world run these events. Even the first guy who ran wrestling events copied the idea from Superbowl parties.

No hassle:)

**********************ONLY 7 WEEKS AWAY*************************
    Tickets are currently on sale at the Next Door off licence at the Forum Waterford.
    Tickets are priced at €12.50, STRICTLY over 18's only, as alcohol will be served on the night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Can you remind us again on Wednesday that tickets are on sale?

...apologies...didn't realise you didn't 'get' the idea of promoting an event, i'll be more careful in future

I get the idea of promoting an event but bumping a thread every two days with no new information does nothing to help promote it. Also, no need for the threatening private messages, I'll post my opinions where I see fit, it is a public forum after all.

I'm bumping my thread to keep my event relevant and keep it where people can see it, after all, it is a public forum as you correctly stated(one rule for you, and one rule for everyone else)..my message wasn't threatening, I was simply asking you to refrain from making pointless, un-productive comments on the page, it's people like you who make people want to leave this forum altogether!!!!

The tone of your message was threatening. Boards is supposed to be a discussion forum, not a place to sell your wares. You contribute nothing to the community when 95% of your posts are shilling your event with the same repetitive post of the price and availability of tickets.

...the tone of your original comment was smart-ass like with nothing productive to it whatsoever...the event that I'm putting on is not a 'ware' as you put it, this is not 1920..it's an event being put on for the people of Waterford/South Kilkenny...you're contribution is both useless and pointless, I'll leave it there!

Repetitively bumping a thread for no reason, with no new information will do nothing but irritate members of this forum. There's my contribution. And the threatening PM's certainly won't help your publicity.

• Advertisement

I'll take that on board, if you had sent me a small pm letting me know that in the first place, we wouldn't have had this pointless exchange...id advise you to be a bit more diplomatic with your comments in future, or you'll come off like a smart ass!!

I'll take that on board, if you had sent me a small pm letting me know that in the first place, we wouldn't have had this pointless exchange...id advise you to be a bit more diplomatic with your comments in future, or you'll come off like a smart ass!!

That was my intention.

..so you were just being a tool for no reason??....just another keyboard hero!!!!

No, like I said, your posts are irritating and contribute nothing to the forum, I was pointing that out with a smart ass comment. Get it?

Yeah, but it has no credibility coming from you, as your posts are both useless and pointless...again, we'll leave it there, I'll let you get back to having no girlfriend!!!

Yeah, but it has no credibility coming from you, as your posts are both useless and pointless...again, we'll leave it there, I'll let you get back to having no girlfriend!!!

Haha, promoting an event has a lot to do with PR, I'll let you re-read your own personally abusive posts and threatening PM's then get get back to me on who does or doesn't have credibility and which one of us needs it more?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Guys do you both really need to be going at each other like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Its helping me through my Monday in anyways. :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

This thread is now being closed at least temporarily. The mods will discuss what to do with it among themselves before proceeding further.

Do not insult other members on thread or via pm, if someone sends a threatening pm report it using the report pm function

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement