Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 31 Party: Waterford

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

no problem, it's not about the price, we all have the network, its about going out for a few pints, watching wrestlemania with other fans in a nice atmosphere and having a laugh, but each to their own!!!!

was just joking. Hope it goes well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭danielhogan

no problem, thanks lads, appreciate the support

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

What will be happening on the night, aside from the pay per view, will there be any other events?

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭colmufc

Best of luck with it , I'm in the limerick region so can't make it to Waterford that night because Il be working up to 11 on the night but if anyone has info on a limerick meet up like this please let me know and not the cinema one cause that's not really fun being squeezed into a seat with 2 big guys either side getting up to pee every few mins

What will be happening on the night, aside from the pay per view, will there be any other events?

It's all on the event poster and Facebook, but the doors will open at 9pm, and we will start by showing old classic Wrestlemania matches. I don't wanna give too much away, but there'll be a few surprises on the night, numerous fun activities, lots of prizes to be given away, and a major add on...you'll be able to enjoy Wrestlemania in a fantastic atmosphere with other wrestling fans with a pint of beer...doesn't get much better than that!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Got my tickets, looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭buttonteaser

great stuff:)

Again, a big thanks to anyone who has already purchased tickets. Just a reminder that tickets are available from the forum Waterford boxoffice, or forumwaterford.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Great idea, would love to see something like this being organized for the big UFC events

That's a great idea aswell, and one we wont rule out in the future!!!

• Advertisement

That's a great idea aswell, and one we wont rule out in the future!!!

I would def organize a group of friends to go to any UFC nights you organized anyway.
    McGregor fight in January maybe?!!! ;):)

..that one is a bit too early, we're definetly starting with Wrestlemania 31 on March 29, and we'll work from there!!!

Sounds good :)

Once again, a massive thanks to our sponsors, Squared Circle Ringwear, and Fighting Spirit Magazine!!!!!!

It's all on the event poster and Facebook, but the doors will open at 9pm, and we will start by showing old classic Wrestlemania matches. I don't wanna give too much away, but there'll be a few surprises on the night, numerous fun activities, lots of prizes to be given away, and a major add on...you'll be able to enjoy Wrestlemania in a fantastic atmosphere with other wrestling fans with a pint of beer...doesn't get much better than that!!!!!!
    I'm not trying to be smart but I'm in recovery and haven't drank in three years!!!

good for you...so then you'll already know that you don't have to drink to enjoy yourself!!!

Okay, well the way it was being pitched there, like that was a major add on made me wonder!

it is a major add on for a good lot of people, one of the many other add-on's is watching Wrestlemania in a fantastic atmosphere!!!!

Waterford Wrestling Events presents
    All Wrestling Table Quiz:
    Mount Sion Centre (upstairs lounge), Thursday 27th November
    €3 a person, or €10 for a team of 4
    9PM Start Time

Prizes? I'm working til 9 in Kilmeaden but could tear in afterwards.

• Advertisement

There will be prizes for the winner, or winning team yes!

Okay, what are the prizes?

you will find out on the night!!!!

......right. Thanks. :)

no problem, again, there will be prizes for the winner, but please don't focus everything like that...it's more about the enjoyment of a night or evening out for adult wrestling fans where they can relax and have fun in a 'wrestling like' atmosphere..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

These are usually charity events. Is this a charity event?

These are sometimes charity events, and other times they are not, this is not a charity event!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

So its going into your Christmas fund then?

This is a new company I have started, in which we will be promoting a number of Wrestling related Events for an area which has been completely neglected wrestling wise...I will actually be taking a loss on the first event...do you have an issue with new companies trying to get a start and exposure 'gimmic'???...do you write to companies like wwe parties Ireland, CCW, and IWW to ask them if they money they earn is going towards their Xmas fund aswell???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

no problem, again, there will be prizes for the winner, but please don't focus everything like that...it's more about the enjoyment of a night or evening out for adult wrestling fans where they can relax and have fun in a 'wrestling like' atmosphere..

And of course to make a few bob as well ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement