Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman gets 'Total Recall' boob job...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

"Sorry we're not hiring right now"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,893 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

If is sounds too good to be true it is probably not true.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bodymods/jasminetridevil.asp

As usual there's a wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accessory_breast (not so pretty in real life)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭bb1234567

God youd think she was a drop dead gorgeous super model, hardly has so many men fighting over her that she needs extra boobs to repel them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

If is sounds too good to be true it is probably not true.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bodymods/jasminetridevil.asp

god, spoil all the fun why don't you. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

What's the point, most men only have two hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

R00ster wrote: »
    What's the point, most men only have two hands!

Hand, mouth, hand :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

I'm more of an ass man myself

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

If this is true not only has she made a right tit of herself she's thrown in the left and middle one just to be sure.

If it's true, and it probably isn't, then the surgeon who performed that op should be struck off.

• Advertisement

Are people psychologically evaluated before procedures like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

"Tridevil wants to become “unattractive” since she is not interested in dating anymore"

She could just try, y'know, not dating?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Are people psychologically evaluated before procedures like this?

They're supposed to be, and the surgery is supposed to be ethical in as far that someone who has obvious psychological problems shouldn't be operated on. A woman wanted to deform herself in this case.

I'd have nothing but disgust for any surgeon who agreed to do an operation like this tbh.

I don't actually believe it's happened anyway, and there's no corroboration to her story.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

The Onion The Province - America's Finest News Source

Candie wrote: »
    They're supposed to be, and the surgery is supposed to be ethical in as far that someone who has obvious psychological problems shouldn't be operated on. A woman wanted to deform herself in this case.

I'd have nothing but disgust for any surgeon who agreed to do an operation like this tbh.

The surgeon probably knew it would get global coverage and fancied making a quick buck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

I keep reading her name as Tasmanian Devil.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

3...be janey...that'll make jogging tricky.

KKkitty wrote: »
    The surgeon probably knew it would get global coverage and fancied making a quick buck.

According to Snopes, 'the surgeon' made her sign a non-disclosure agreement so he/she can't be named.

That means we have her word for it that she's been surgically enhanced - if that word even applies - and it's not some attention seeking prosthesis she's got on.

I really doubt she'd find a surgeon willing to disfigure her, and I doubt if a non disclosure agreement is binding when it's her health at issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Ahhhhhhh Triple Nipple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dr. Mantis Toboggan

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    I'm more of an ass man myself

I'm sure you're waiting in hope for someone to get the third butt cheek operation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Its Only Ray Parlour

She's no worse than Jocelyn Wildenstein or Joan Rivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Vincent Browne just mentioned her while going through tomorrows papers

He just read it out

"Ive got three boobs"

The rest of the place just burst out laughing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Links234 wrote: »
    What does one have to do with the other? :confused: It's not like there's a limited supple of implants, and she deprived someone else of one.

Like there's a Willy Wonka esque boob factory out there making them in limited numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Candie wrote: »
    According to Snopes, 'the surgeon' made her sign a non-disclosure agreement so he/she can't be named.

That means we have her word for it that she's been surgically enhanced - if that word even applies - and it's not some attention seeking prosthesis she's got on.

I really doubt she'd find a surgeon willing to disfigure her, and I doubt if a non disclosure agreement is binding when it's her health at issue.

Doctors chop off healthy limbs for people so I think it's possible this happened.

Not that I'm saying it probably did or didn't, just that it's possible to find a doc that would do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

It doesn't look like it will be all that difficult to remove tbh, clever girl was smart enough to leave her original breasts alone, she'll make a mint, get it removed and carry on as normal.

eviltwin wrote: »
    It doesn't look like it will be all that difficult to remove tbh, clever girl was smart enough to leave her original breasts alone, she'll make a mint, get it removed and carry on as normal.

There's no actual evidence that it's been done at all.

It's probably a latex prosthetic falsie and a brass neck in perfect publicity seeking synchronisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Fair play to her.

I'd like to motorboat applaud her bravery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Fair play to her.

I'd like to motorboat applaud her bravery.

This thread actually reminded me of a guy I saw on the Sally Jesse Raphael show a good few years back who as part of a bet, decided to get breast implants -

Brian Zembic

Brian Zembic, nicknamed the Wiz,[1] born 1961 (age 52–53), is a magician and high-stakes gambler specializing in blackjack and backgammon. In the late 90s he became famed as a man who would do anything to win a bet. His most famous wager was in 1996 when he agreed to receive breast implants and keep them for one year in return for $US 100,000 (US$ 150,000 in 2014). The year passed and he won the bet but he became accustomed to the breasts and didn't have them removed.

Wouldn't fancy motorboating him now myself!

Czarcasm wrote: »
    This thread actually reminded me of a guy I saw on the Sally Jesse Raphael show a good few years back who as part of a bet, decided to get breast implants -

Brian Zembic

Wouldn't fancy motorboating him now myself!
    I bet he felt a right tit after losing that bet, and the left one just to be sure!

• Advertisement
Advertisement