Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Good Wife season 6 (US pace) *spoilers*

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

My money is on Dr. Doug :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

furiousox wrote: »
    Season finale tonight.
    So, who's behind the door?
    My guess is...Louis Canning

Peter with divorce papers or Bishop looking for Kalinda

Well that ending might make next season interesting if firms go to war.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

I just couldn't get past the fact that they obviously didn't film the actresses in the Alicia/Kalinda scenes together.

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/11/8585897/good-wife-alicia-kalinda-finale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

On episode 19 of the current season. I really like Eli's daughter, I think she's very funny. I could give or take Alicia's actual children, particularly Grace, the whole religion thing is just yawn inducing for me, but I like Eli's daughter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭furiousox

She dies in episode 20.

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    She dies in episode 20.

You should change your name to hilariousox.

Objection! :D

CPL 593H

Well I'm glad Alicia didn't get the SA job, that would've been pretty boring. Also, I'm glad to see it didn't all just work out in the end. I'm not interested in the memoir storyline at all, can't really figure out where all that's going.
    The final scene with Alicia and Kalinda and all the rumours around their off screen relationship is very weird.

I love Finn's character and I hope we see more of him. I miss Will though.

I'd like to see the show finish up next season. It's getting to the stage now where there's only so many times everything works out and you want to see things just tied up nicely and then for the show to end on a high note. To be honest, I think it probably should've ended this season as it's heading towards "tired" territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

YurOK2 wrote: »
    The final scene with Alicia and Kalinda and all the rumours around their off screen relationship is very weird.

:confused::confused: details please!

• Advertisement

I definitely think there's some truth in it. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Juliana Marguiles has become more involved in the producing of the show itself, may even be a producer, so that may have lead to Archie Panjabi being forced to leave or maybe she preferred to leave instead of working so directly under Marguiles.

I really liked Kalinda's character but was not a fan of her relationship with Cary. Panjabi has said some interesting stuff in interviews that would certainly point towards there being a problem with Marguiles and out of the two of them, it's fairly obvious who has the most power in the show, particularly when you read what the producers have said about the rumours in interviews.

I see season 7 being all about Bishop's case, the battle between the two law firms, Grace going off to college and Alicia and Finn engaging in an affair or at least skirting around the issue for the first half of the season and I would really like to see it all being tied up and the show being brought to a satisfactory conclusion then. Not a lot of shows can get to season 7/8 with pretty much the same characters and same storylines without becoming boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,329 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Ok clearly I have been living under a rock! :eek:

i didn't even notice to tell the truth :) I don't know how I missed that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

But, but....what about Robin??? :D

CPL 593H

I'd prefer him back on Supernatural

I assume he is playing a new love interest for Alicia

• Advertisement

TVLine interviews series creators Robert and Michelle King.

Full interview in link..Below quote is on that final scene between you know who.

The scene in the finale was shot without Julianna and Archie in the same room together. You’d promised fans a “satisfying” wrap-up for Alicia and Kalinda: What do you say to viewers who feel like they were duped, and that a degree of trust has been broken between them and the show?
    ROBERT | I would say… that was not the intent. The story of Alicia and Kalinda seemed to be a story about pride getting in the way of friendship. There was a deep friendship there, and because Kalinda slept with Peter, the relationship could not get over that hurdle — until, and this was always the plan, Alicia had a humiliation of her own, in this case a very public humiliation of a scandal. And what we always intended was for that humility to allow her to get over the boundary between them. The sadness is that it happened right at the point when Kalinda has to leave. Now I say the character’s names for a special reason — we’re talking about the storytelling. When someone sleeps with your spouse, you don’t get over it in a set period of time. Fans can feel what they want and we respect them because they keep the show on the air, but I hope they don’t feel duped. Because that’s fairly strong storytelling.
    MICHELLE | We are certainly never ever hoping to hurt the fans’ feelings or make them feel like that trust has been broken. But we’re making the show every day using tricks, like if you’re in a car and there’s green screen and it looks like Chicago out the window but that’s not exactly where we are. That’s an every day, run-of-the-mill thing on the show.
    ROBERT | If there was any point where the fans maybe should’ve felt duped, it was when Josh Charles left the show. We kept something from the fans for a long time, because we knew a year earlier that we were going to be killing Will… And I think when you play a real emotion, you get around that duped factor. That sense of, “Oh, this is all because of Josh not wanting to be on the show anymore…” Yes, but if we can play into that and make a story that means more, we’ll try to do it. And I think if the audience feels duped about the way Kalinda left, they should see how next season goes for them. This is a seven-season story of the education of Alicia. The other stuff, the elephant in the room you talk about, is all the gossip of it.

http://tvline.com/2015/08/18/the-good-wife-alicia-kalinda-controversy-robert-michelle-king/

CPL 593H

Advertisement