Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Good Wife season 6 (US pace) *spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭furiousox

I feared the show was dead in the water after Will Gardner's exit.
    So glad to be proved wrong, this season has been fantastic so far!

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

I didn't enjoy hugely tbh. I fear this whole series will be about her becoming the states attorney.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Archie Panjabi (Kalinda) is leaving

That is a shame, another huge loss for the show

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭omicron

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

That

Spoiler alert?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Archie Panjabi (Kalinda) is leaving

That is a shame, another huge loss for the show

Well at least hopefully it looks like
    she'll be in the full season before contract finishes.

• Advertisement

I know the writers envisioned a 7 season run for TGW.
    The way things are going I wonder will they wrap it up in 6?

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

furiousox wrote: »
    I know the writers envisioned a 7 season run for TGW.
    The way things are going I wonder will they wrap it up in 6?

I doubt it they are having some of the best ratings the show has every gotten if they stay at the same levels money talks and it will go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

still an week behind but even last week I was wondering why the firm ever got so deeply into bed with bishop, usig the drug money didn't even seem to make moral diane blink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Just catching up on the new season and loving it so far!
    Does anyone else kind of like Lemond Bishop? There's just something about him that's likeable, I think anyway.

I also thought that it would be a bit crap without Will but more action seems to have taken the place of the love story.

I definitely think one more season after this one is enough though, let it end on a high note, excellent ratings and brilliant captivating storylines and not flogging a dead donkey.

• Advertisement

What was going on with the clowns, penguins etc?? :confused:

CPL 593H

Weakest show of the season so far.
    Not a lot happened and some of it was just plain silly.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I think her character can get pretty annoying at times. Just finish a sentence woman!

Also, where is Nathan Lane's character gone this season? I really liked his character and he's nowhere to be seen this season.

I think her character can get pretty annoying at times. Just finish a sentence woman!

Also, where is Nathan Lane's character gone this season? I really liked his character and he's nowhere to be seen this season.

The Stage always comes first for Nathan.
    "I'm not going to be able to do it this season," says Lane. "Maybe I could squeeze one [episode] in at some point, but I'm going to be in rehearsal and then in performances of a Terrence McNally play, so I don't know. ... I've had such a great time there. We'll see, if time permits."

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/nathan_lane_not_on_the_good_wife_season_6_modern_family_spinoff_idea-2014-07

Aw, that's a shame. Funny no one has bothered to explain his absence in the show though!

Nemanrio wrote: »
    I didn't enjoy hugely tbh. I fear this whole series will be about her becoming the states attorney.

Looks like you're right!

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

furiousox wrote: »
    Looks like you're right!

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

That was the first episode ever without any current Lockhart Gardner (or whatever they are called now) partners or employees in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

...ah but we have Niles Crane to contend with. Nerdboy (Cary) is on a oneway ticket back to jail. Soon to leave character is easily provable complicit in recent murders / disappearances. Our resident drug lord will soon grow tired of the lot of them. Lots of meat in the stew.
    And Governor Florrick is bound to have an itchy zipper if things flag.

Dylan Baker
    will reprise his role as
    Colin Sweeney
    in an upcoming episode this season.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s170/the-good-wife/news/a608144/dylan-baker-and-laura-benanti-returning-to-the-good-wife.html#~oUN57dt1jfsUUu

Delighted. He's my favourite recurring guest star by far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Dylan Baker
    will reprise his role as
    Colin Sweeney
    in an upcoming episode this season.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s170/the-good-wife/news/a608144/dylan-baker-and-laura-benanti-returning-to-the-good-wife.html#~oUN57dt1jfsUUu

Delighted. He's my favourite recurring guest star by far.

:D Snap. They were going to put him in the dictionary but the other Degenerates objected to being associated with him.

A bit better this week.
    You get a feeling something bad is coming down the tracks for Cary & Kalinda.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Given that Kalinda is leaving at the end of the season and now that she has openly defied Bishop I would say that her future is looking ominous.

What exactly was that white card that Bishop gave Kalinda?

Was it a tracking device (he seems to be able to keep tabs on her well enough without that), a recording device (not like one I've ever seen on any show before - even Kalinda didn't seem to recognise it) or was it some sort of device designed to actually kill her (no idea how that would work)?

Either way, Kalinda snapping it in half with a satisfied look on her face doesn't bode well for her character at all.

Next week's episode is the penultimate in the season's autumn run. They better not leave us hanging for too long!

Jackie is also AWOL this season as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

the white card was just a white card...

Advertisement