Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBox One Console + Destiny + Titanfall: €379 (Argos)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mickoc

Thanks OP for the tip off. I just got my xbox and 2 destiny this afternoon in the city centre. I am home now waiting on FIFA to download from the US store, thanks for the tip there as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

mickoc wrote: »
    Thanks OP for the tip off. I just got my xbox and 2 destiny this afternoon in the city centre. I am home now waiting on FIFA to download from the US store, thanks for the tip there as well.

what did you have to give them? i only have the code and i rang them with it but they said it expired on the 23rd

I rang on Monday saying I wanted to pay then but it would not be in until Thursday. They just said to come in Thursday. I had the reservation number and I guess I was lucky as I spoke with the manager who ok'd it on Monday. It was not a straight forward collection today but I got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

I rang on Monday saying I wanted to pay then but it would not be in until Thursday. They just said to come in Thursday. I had the reservation number and I guess I was lucky as I spoke with the manager who ok'd it on Monday. It was not a straight forward collection today but I got it.

Was this in galway?

Nope in Dublin city centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

innthe wrote: »
    what did you have to give them? i only have the code and i rang them with it but they said it expired on the 23rd

Like I said, codes expire. It didn't in Mickoc's case because the item wasn't available to collect when he reserved it. Plus he had the good sense to ring up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

Good thinking, I tried Monday too but they were closed when I rang, did this include 2x destiny's?

Yes it was 2 destinys. Thats why they were a bit unsure about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I have one of these with Destiny and Titanfall available for cost in Dublin city centre. Got mine on monday but had another reservation for a mate and he's pulled out so available now. All unopened and with receipt obviously

Edit: Provisionally gone

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

If it falls through PM me sweetie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

console is gone now, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

I've separate codes for xbox plus destiny x2 that have be collected tomorrow if anyone wants it in liffey valley. Decided im happy with my ps4 even with the great deal

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Rafi, I'll take one of those please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

rafi bomb wrote: »
    I've separate codes for xbox plus destiny x2 that have be collected tomorrow if anyone wants it in liffey valley. Decided im happy with my ps4 even with the great deal

I'd love them please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Anyone any luck returning a copy of destiny to Argos?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

honda boi wrote: »
    Anyone any luck returning a copy of destiny to Argos?

Tried returning titanfall today no luck
    I was getting a headset and putting the price of the game towards it,had a good row with the manager even thought I was pushing my look.he took titanfall and gave me cod ghosts as he said I could change it to that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

naughto wrote: »
    Tried returning titanfall today no luck
    I was getting a headset and putting the price of the game towards it,had a good row with the manager even thought I was pushing my look.he took titanfall and gave me cod ghosts as he said I could change it to that

you could of sold it to CeX for €15.00 or voucher €19.00

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

you could of sold it to CeX for €15.00 or voucher €19.00

I'll throw it up on eBay and see how I go

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bostitch12

Hello there,

I purchased an xbox one on this deal and bought Fifa 15 off of the us store. On the first day I was able to access online features and play one of my friends in the online friendlies option.

I have been unable to play on any of the online features since. I get a message saying 'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature'

Anyone have any idea of a fix for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Bostitch12 wrote: »
    Hello there,

I purchased an xbox one on this deal and bought Fifa 15 off of the us store. On the first day I was able to access online features and play one of my friends in the online friendlies option.

I have been unable to play on any of the online features since. I get a message saying 'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature'

Anyone have any idea of a fix for this?

Try the Xbox forum, they might know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement