Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBox One Console + Destiny + Titanfall: €379 (Argos)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Both ordered but giving different pick up days. Will I still get the deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Akula

I actually have one reserved in Mahon Point Cork until closing on Monday. Happy to give the code to anybody who wants it for immediate pickup.

The reservation is for Console + Destiny + Titanfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

Picking mine up in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

I have the code for Argos in Galway until monday 8pm.xbox one +2x destiny.I cant buy this week so I can give it to someone

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭MrGarak

Hmmm, tried plugging my horizon box into it yesterday but it didn't like that I didn't have a Kinect.

How it is with a chromecast?
    Yeah it seems to give some trouble for anything that requires a remote if you don't have Kinect.

I was able to plug in the Chromecast (powered by the USB port on the back of the console) and it's working well, it was just a matter of going to 'TV' on the home screen and it was working at 1080p. The only issue is it seems to be outputting audio in stereo only.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Have a code for Blackpool cork that I can't collect due to work if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Reserved one on the off chance that this is a price error BUT is there a chance this deal will still be available later in the week? Or is this a now or never sort of deal this side of Xmas? Lol

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    Reserved one on the off chance that this is a price error BUT is there a chance this deal will still be available later in the week? Or is this a now or never sort of deal this side of Xmas? Lol

I think this type of deal has happened twice since January, take from that what you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

I want , so much but the extra controller and xbox live subscription on top of it will break me :( Come on payday

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Deals usually end/change on Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

ronanc1000 wrote: »

Offer Ends today, can see the offer on the Titanfall Game Page Special Offers Tab:
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1703124/Trail/searchtext%3ETITANFALL.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

tried doing this with the two copies of destiny and it's showing 464.98?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone got a Dublin code they're not using?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone got a Dublin code they're not using?

Would Tallaght do.

any other dublin codes going please?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bostitch12

Picked mine up at lunch time today, went for the two copies of Destiny. Thanks OP. Great spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

I've got Liffey Valley codes if anyone wants them. Picked up mine from Dundrum this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

niallo32 wrote: »
    I've got Liffey Valley codes if anyone wants them. Picked up mine from Dundrum this morning.

Can I grab one please?

niallo32 wrote: »

pmed you there a few mins ago.

went up to ilac at lunch and they had one console remaining but no copies of destiny. Anyhoo still looking for a Dubin code as Niallo's has been taken...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Edel V

Have a code for Destiny & Titanfall in Liffey Valley if anybody wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

Can I get a Dublin code please

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Edel V

Code gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

got mine today.any one want titanfall for 40euro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I have a reservation code for Limerick Crescent for this evening if anyone wants it - pm me. Store closes at 6...

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ChoppersX

I have a code for titanfall and destiny Stephens Green if anyone wants it

Phones gonna die so just puts thanks or reply if u use the code

Reservation number: 573213

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

I've a code for dunlaoire if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

If anyone has one for Dundrum, I'd be eternally grateful.

got sorted by the Mountjoy Mugger! much obliged!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

If anyone has a galway code I'd be very appreciative

Advertisement