Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 19/9/2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Katie said that every Irish Kid is fat. Well it is true in some cases but not in every single one of them on this Island.

I would see young people come home from going out to play sports or to go on a extra curricular activity on a regular basis. That is by no means for our young people to be sitting on their arse and doing absolutely nothing while at home. Katie doesn't realise the main reason for young people doing these activities is that they are trying to improve both their mental and physical health when they get older in life. There is a huge amount of benefits for kids doing these kinds of activities after their hard day at school.

Katie herself is not realising the potential that many young people in Ireland have today in improving themselves even more.

If she made that point to someone in a school setting or whatever, they would probably think that she is completely loopy and tell her not be even outside of her own home.

Did she really say that?

I've always thought she's a professional troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I love Michael Harding sooooooooooo much :) I read 'Staring at Lakes' and I went to see his one man show, he is hilarious.

On a serious note, he really understands depression and describes depression so well in his book.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

smurgen wrote: »
    this fella would drive ya up the walls.you fcuking really know it's a friday night and you're stuck at home when he's on.

Yep tubs is on every Friday night alright

• Registered Users Posts: 28,449 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Bit of character this lad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Thank you lads....That would have wrecked my head thinking of his name!! xxx I'm not sure he's as funny as Kevin....

I shall pass on your thanks to JA... This aul "faux" comedy act wears a bit thin, same as McAleer's

• Advertisement

She speaks the truth

Fúck her. There is better ways of doing things then resorting to this garbage. People are getting help and losing alot of weight while adhering to better regimes and structures then this. Ill agree obesity is a problem but i dont believe in cracking a nut with a sledgehammer.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I love Michael Harding sooooooooooo much :) I read 'Staring at Lakes' and I went to see his one man show, he is hilarious.

On a serious note, he really understands depression and describes depression so well in his book.

This is first I've ever heard of him but I must admit, so far, am enjoying him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

He has sad eyes.
    I think he is lovely .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

This fella is a good laugh and good storyteller. I really am enjoying listening to him tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,350 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

So it's decided...Kevin McAleer!

''We would watch the television...we would all gather around the television...all 17 of us in a circle...eventually, one of us would turn it on.''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I shall pass on your thanks to JA... This aul "faux" comedy act wears a bit thin, same as McAleer's

HAHAHa.....Freudian Slip there CH....:o

I'm a bit too relaxed here atm.....

Western breeze and all that stuff!!...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Yeah he strikes me as someone whose humour comes from real sadness/truth. Very natural.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

So it's decided...Kevin McAleer!

''We would watch the television...we would all gather around the television...all 17 of us in a circle...eventually, one of us would turn it on.''

Aye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,920 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Evening all, I was unloading the weeks work of a Friday, did I miss anything mad?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

This is first I've ever heard of him but I must admit, so far, am enjoying him.

You should read "staring at lakes" took me awhile to get into it but worth it in the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

HAHAHa.....Freudian Slip there CH....:o

Actually speaking of which... I'm about to recast myself with another username fairly soon... I've decided to change user name once every five thousand posts... Any suggestions.. anybody?

Evening all, I was unloading the weeks work of a Friday, did I miss anything mad?

No.....:o

How you doing AD??....:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

This interview is like conversing with a drunk uncle at an Irish wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Just checking...

I wondered about that!
    ...So you are a Corrs disciple?

I would have considered them friends back in those days, but I haven't seen any of them in about 10 years or more.

Actually speaking of which... I'm about to recast myself with another username fairly soon... I've decided to change user name once every five thousand posts... Any suggestions.. anybody?

Smart Arse........But I've called you that loads of times before so it's not new...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Club Hurler?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭vforvictory

Fúck her. There is better ways of doing things then resorting to this garbage. People are getting help and losing alot of weight while adhering to better regimes and structures then this. Ill agree obesity is a problem but i dont believe in cracking a nut with a sledgehammer.

It is when nobody listens or does anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

This guy is great.
    Must get that book.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I really get what he is saying about Sunday Miscellany lol ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,920 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

No.....:o

How you doing AD??....:):):)

Doing great, possibly never much better.

HountyCurler? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

i know i'm gonna get absolutely slated here but i'm just tired or the talk suicide and depression and anxiety being mentioned every twenty minutes in Ireland,particularly by the media. Every celebrity now you hear talks about some anxiety or depression they had,it's tiresome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

That's the plan so for Sunday morning, then get the dinner on.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,449 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Slag the Late Late all ya like (and it often deserves it).

But this sort of stuff is very Irish and you'd never get it on the likes of Norton or Johnathan Ross.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭vforvictory

I wondered about that!

I would have considered them friends back in those days, but I haven't seen any of them in about 10 years or more.

Ah well, we all have our cross to bare!

Advertisement