Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Watch - Details, News & Reviews

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭ukoda

It's not really a watch tho, it's a whole new way to use and interact with your phone

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

ukoda wrote: »
    It's not really a watch tho, it's a whole new way to use and interact with your phone

Which is why I think it will appeal more to people who like digital watches because of the gadget factor and to people who don't wear a watch because it doesn't do enough.

I think it will probably be a big turn off for people who like a watch for what it is right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 jimboroony

It will mostly come down to Apple fans v's the rest.. If Apple fans muster up the interest in this thing and actually buy it, it will pave the path for another huge success story. It will be showcased everyday to other people who inevitably will become interested.. The apple watch experience, the software, the user interface etc will just grow on people. By the time Apple watch 2.0 is released everyone will be queueing up... I'll be getting one. I am obviously an apple fan.

Advertisement