Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My sense of smell and taste are better than most. Therefore, that combo can mess me up crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Black Swan wrote: »
    Thought that would get toasted's attention, ha! :D

Well what can i say? I'm toast so I'm hot anyways :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

My sense of smell and taste are better than most. Therefore, that combo can mess me up crazy
    I have another friend like you that avoids hot, spicy foods for the same reason.
    Well what can i say? I'm toast so I'm hot anyways :rolleyes:
    I can just imagine... :o

I have another friend like you that avoids hot, spicy foods for the same reason.

I can just imagine... :o

Whutever! It's mah hawt boday, I do wha I want! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I feel awful :( Throat is sore, sneezing and feel exhausted. Hope everyone else is well here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Whutever! It's mah hawt boday, I do wha I want! :pac:
    Happy mah hawt boday toasted! :D
    KKkitty wrote: »
    I feel awful :( Throat is sore, sneezing and feel exhausted. Hope everyone else is well here.
    Awwwww kitty. Hope you feel better.

Wait what? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Thanks Swannie :)

Oops! My ride is here. Off I go. Chat later. Bye all! :D

bye swan!, and with that i too am off!

• Advertisement

**Swannie flaps through Lair window. CRASHES into Lair couch!! Flips over back side. Stretches wings. Flaps out window into night**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭indigo twist

How yis all. :) I had to post in this thread, because I just realised my username matches the title quite well! :D

Oh oh... it's full Moon! :eek:

moonstricken.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Full moon eh?

What sharp teeth you have Swannie.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Full moon eh?

What sharp teeth you have Swannie.
    "And oh! oh! Swannie," cried Ted, in a sad fright, "what great sharp teeth you have!"

"All the better to hickey you with!' growled the Swannie, springing up suddenly at Big Red Riding Ted.

"And oh! oh! Swannie," cried Ted, in a sad fright, "what great sharp teeth you have!"

"All the better to hickey you with!' growled the Swannie, springing up suddenly at Big Red Riding Ted.

****dives out window***

Eeeek, you're not grandma

****dives out window***

Eeeek, you're not grandma
    Takes off costume and makeup. Dah dah daaaaaaaaaaaah!! It's the BLACK Swannie! :eek: CHASES Ted!!

Takes off costume and makeup. Dah dah daaaaaaaaaaaah!! It's the BLACK Swannie! :eek: CHASES Ted!!

aaarrrgghhh !!
    144455.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I see it's the daft half hour here :pac:

Gonna need tonnes of coffee and patience today. Dealing with my old friends in the social welfare. Lets just hope they don't need my mothers birth cert :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Gonna need tonnes of coffee and patience today. Dealing with my old friends in the social welfare. Lets just hope they don't need my mothers birth cert :pac:

Clock must have stopped again, always seems to be that time. :D

Most of the public service don't seem to like dealing with the public & are unable to accomodate people. Seem to have a one track mind.

You can only fill out forms with your left hand on the second tuesday of the month .....

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Clock must have stopped again, always seems to be that time. :D
    **Swannie grabs Lair clock off wall. WHACKS it a couple times! Starts ticking**

Yawns. Now that all is back to (ab)normal, I'm falling asleep. Bye! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Actually..yesterday was the second Tuesday and the forms were filled out then but not with the left hand :\

Apparently I am entitled to two kinds of payments and it's trying to decide which one to allow me to receive..this will be painful..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,141 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Hopefully the one that pays the most! :D
    morning people,
    hi ho, hi ho, its off to work i go!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good morning :)

Good luck with the Social Welfare, Mozz. They seem to know exactly how to be a pain on the arse, pardon my French.

Almost time for me to go to WW now. :o

• Moderators Posts: 51,726 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

free coffee morning strikes again! :D :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

free coffee morning strikes again! :D :P

Why does that never happen to me. :(

Why does that never happen to me. :(
    *slides cup of java over to superTed*

you were saying? :P

SW wrote: »
    *slides cup of java over to superTed*

you were saying? :P

Cheers O-Great-Minty One

Always knew you North Tipp lot were a decent lot :p

Cheers O-Great-Minty One

Always knew you North Tipp lot were a decent lot :p

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement