Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I went with the guy who just wanted a shiny button

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Aww man. Those guys were colour blind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Ello my lovelies

Evening Toastie. S'craic?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Purple Paws Persons. It's BIG TUESDAY! And who said size doesn't matter?? :o:p

If I all of a sudden go POOF, it's because I don't own a car and am waiting on a ride (in a javahouse, of course!). :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening Toastie. S'craic?

I am properly employed now :D hows it with you mozz?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sipping java and Lair lurking... :cool:

I am properly employed now :D hows it with you mozz?

Really? You gots a job?? EXCELLENT STUFF!! Well done sir :D I am good now. I must head away and go get some sleep but just can't leave the lair :/
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Sipping java and Lair lurking... :cool:

You're not a wanted woman around these parts are you? :pac:

Really? You gots a job?? EXCELLENT STUFF!! Well done sir :D I am good now. I must head away and go get some sleep but just can't leave the lair :/

Yeah it's been under wraps for a while but yeah its all legit now! :D

• Advertisement

Good stuff man :D Delighted for ya :D What are you working as? Can I take a guess and say it's something to do with cars?

Someone must be talking. :eek: Scared off all the lads with broken heart tales (or tails??).

Good stuff man :D Delighted for ya :D What are you working as? Can I take a guess and say it's something to do with cars?

Yeah haha, working in a garage up form me :) I've been doing bits here and there for the last while and got asked properly today haha

Yeah haha, working in a garage up form me :) I've been doing bits here and there for the last while and got asked properly today haha

Brilliant!! Again well happy for ya man :)

My OH is a car nut himself. Actually he's an engine nut. If it's anything mechanical he has to know how it works and he has to know how to fix it. Obsessed is not the word :pac:

Brilliant!! Again well happy for ya man :)

My OH is a car nut himself. Actually he's an engine nut. If it's anything mechanical he has to know how it works and he has to know how to fix it. Obsessed is not the word :pac:

Thank ya :)

Also send him my way :cool: we'l be best friends forever :pac:

How about if I make toasted Cuban sandwiches with sliced pickles? :pac:

How about if I make toasted Cuban sandwiches with sliced pickles? :pac:

mmmmm :cool:

mmmmm :cool:
    Well "hi" to you too toasted. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Swan, stop threatening pickles

Well "hi" to you too toasted. :D

Heylow :)
    Swan, stop threatening pickles

It's only cos i tried to eat her a few days ago, but we'l sweep that under the carpet :rolleyes::pac:

• Advertisement

Thank ya :)

Also send him my way :cool: we'l be best friends forever :pac:

You want a motor mad, bearded, chain smoking kerry man as a best friend?

You sir have good taste :pac:

You want a motor mad, bearded, chain smoking kerry man as a best friend?

You sir have good taste :pac:

:pac: -tips hat- I do enjoy the finer things in life

It's only cos i tried to eat her a few days ago, but we'l sweep that under the carpet :rolleyes::pac:
    At least pickles didn't try to cook me for Swan sushi, but the wasabi made me sneeze!! :eek:

wasabi no like me

Tis being a pleasure folks. I must be off to the land of nod.

Night folks! :D

wasabi no like me
    But it's Éire green wolf! Can't be all that bad. :P
    Tis being a pleasure folks. I must be off to the land of nod.

Night folks! :D

Nite nite Mozz. :cool:

Sleep well Mozzy. Reaally hot, and really spicy not good for me Swan

Reaally hot, and really spicy not good for me Swan
    Sometimes I like HOT and SPICY wolf. :p

Sometimes I like HOT and SPICY wolf. :p

Well hellooooo swannie ;) :pac:

• Advertisement

Well hellooooo swannie ;) :pac:
    Thought that would get toasted's attention, ha! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement