Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Treated myself to yummy lunch today. I lost 2lbs this week so I'll be right back on the wagon tomorrow so I can lose more. :)

Congrats Toasty! :D

Glad your family member is out of hospital smiler. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Finished first day back at college, treated myself to a burrito afterwards (I had enough stamps on my loyalty card for a free one :D ), now I'm at home nursing a food baby. Heading out to meet some folks later for pokémon too, so it's been a good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

In a bit of a panic myself since we are having people in to view the apartment we're moving out of this evening.

Not sure if I should follow them around and tell them not to touch things.. ;)

Also, mmmm burritto babies are the best babies!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

In a bit of a panic myself since we are having people in to view the apartment we're moving out of this evening.

Not sure if I should follow them around and tell them not to touch things.. ;)

Also, mmmm burritto babies are the best babies!
    Don't say a word, just follow them around and squirt them with a spray bottle of water if they go to touch anything.

Or wait till they get to the door and pull a...

you-shall-not-pass.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Or just stand there in the total nip and smoking a cigarette while maintaining eye contact with them.

I'm leaning towards "all of the above!"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,141 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Jesus going to tescos is an epic workout these days.could do dead lifts with the amount i was carrying!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Buy us anything nice for din-dins?

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Jesus going to tescos is an epic workout these days.could do dead lifts with the amount i was carrying!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Buy us anything nice for din-dins?

Yeah spill the beans SamSam! Figuratively I mean.

• Advertisement

Haha yer just a bunch of scroungers :P

Haha yer just a bunch of scroungers :P

Gotta love a trier though.
    :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What's on the menu for dinner today pals ? I'm starved of the hunger D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

What would you like?

I had myself a fancy-ish Tesco pizza and a microwave chip butty and an orange ice pop for desert followed with a raison Yorkie :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    What would you like?

Any chance of some steak there joya :-D?

Apparently im cooking, might just make cheese on toast! Ye wont ask me again :pac:

I had myself a fancy-ish Tesco pizza and a microwave chip butty and an orange ice pop for desert followed with a raison Yorkie :o

Ohhhhhh very fancy Hugo Mon :-D

Any chance of some steak there joya :-D?

of course, stake made from veggies and beans is a specialty of the house :pac:

there you go! :P

of course, stake made from veggies and beans is a specialty of the house :pac:

there you go! :P

Sounds good to me,I'd eat anything at this stage :D :pac:

• Advertisement

Apparently im cooking, might just make cheese on toast! Ye wont ask me again :pac:

Depends on what cheese you are using.

That Easy Singles pastey squares.

& Butter or spread.

:cool:

Sounds good to me,I'd eat anything at this stage :D :pac:

Great! Some salad on a side, but first cauliflower and broccoli soup with bread and butter, and after hmm..
    any thoughts on desert? Lol

:d

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Depends on what cheese you are using.

That Easy Singles pastey squares.

& Butter or spread.

:cool:
    there is no butter on my cheese on toast but if there was it would be proppa butta! And it will be a mix of cheddar and mozzarella! With a splash of lea and perrins Worchester sauce!

there is no butter on my cheese on toast but if there was it would be proppa butta! And it will be a mix of cheddar and mozzarella! With a splash of lea and perrins Worchester sauce!

:mad: why does sligo be so far away..

:p

I understand your rage ted. When i do make it,its fairly awesome

Great! Some salad on a side, but first cauliflower and broccoli soup with bread and butter, and after hmm..
    any thoughts on desert? Lol

:d

Black forest gateaux? Mmmmmm

Black forest gateaux? Mmmmmm

Ow wow, your taste is excellent, good Sir :D

Glass of wine maybe? Or something else to drink?

Foodies are in tonight.

Cheese sarnies followed by Black Forest Gateau.

We will need to widen the doors in this Lair now as well.

Damn Sam & Joya, ye're making me wet here... in my mouth that is! :D

• Advertisement

Hey Hugo, seems as Seph got lost in that forest :D, would you care to share a glass of wine with me? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement