Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meet the mcdonaghs

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

The girls really like the fake tan !

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

im waiting for Meet the Dundons.

Would have to be filmed inside Portlaoise Prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Trailer for new episode below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWAk0bU1Mpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭Glebee

Just watched the first 10 minutes on the RTE player, good god what is this:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Seriously a baby on his father's lap on a horse and wheelie cart (not sure the name of it), no helmets, what a dangerous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seriously a baby on his father's lap on a horse and wheelie cart (not sure the name of it), no helmets, what a dangerous

Tis tradition etc etc...

(Think they are called Sulkys)

Tis tradition etc etc...

(Think they are called Sulkys)

Tis dangerous is was it is

Is that the name of it, death trap yolk

• Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It looked to be a public road they were on too, fully open to traffic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

As you said trap , that's what they were originally but design changed a bit and they became a sulky , the ones you see in killarney are the original traps , the ones without the cab , and they were called traps for a reason ie no way out if anything went wrong , so people just called them traps instead of carts, wagons etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

They were going around the vicinity of their abode, they weren't out on main arterial roads.

I actually enjoyed the parts of these programmes I seen. They came across as good people. I liked their bond as a family; a bond in the face of, let's be honest, some awful bullish!t, discrimination, and challenging circumstances. Quite heart warming in parts.

• Advertisement

myshirt wrote: »
    They were going around the vicinity of their abode, they weren't out on main arterial roads.

I actually enjoyed the parts of these programmes I seen. They came across as good people. I liked their bond as a family; a bond in the face of, let's be honest, some awful bullish!t, discrimination, and challenging circumstances. Quite heart warming in parts.

They do seem like a very close family, god bless them :p the girls need to lay off the layers of foundation, fake tan and eyebrow pencil

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

They do come across well I have to say but the second half of the show almost turned into will the younger daughter get grabbed, sexually assaulted, in England.

Tune in next week to find out

They all (females at least) seem to have an ocd problem for cleaning

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gotaproblem

What's this????

It's were the mini bride have a replica of the bride's dress

The wannabe model girl looks stunning without the make up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

They're all very pretty girls. Kelly seems really nice.

I'm surprised that the younger sister has run off to get married because she was always saying how she didnt want to get married young and all this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

fin12 wrote: »
    I'm surprised that the younger sister has run off to get married because she was always saying how she didnt want to get married young and all this.

That little young wun reminded me of Lydia in Pride and Prejudice :) Remember at the fair over in England she was dying to chat to the fellas.

The model girl was absolutely stunning with less makeup on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Enjoying this programme. What a shock that the younger girl eloped. She must have met him in Appleby (sp?), hopefully they didn't just go there to have something to film. No sign of the father, he must be hopping.

Icsics wrote: »
    Enjoying this programme. What a shock that the younger girl eloped. She must have met him in Appleby (sp?), hopefully they didn't just go there to have something to film. No sign of the father, he must be hopping.

I dont think she did meet him in Applebey because the sisters were saying that it had been going on for 9 or 10 months, I wonder how she meet him since they seemed to be strict about letting her go anywhere and having a boyfriend, maybe meet him on facebook?

• Advertisement

I have to admit this show is a guilt pleasure for me now, wasn't keen on blonde sister's wedding dress but her maid of honour Kathleen looked nice in the nude cream dress

They all need to lay off the fake tan and layers of foundation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

They all need to lay off the fake tan and layers of foundation

They won't.

Just sayin'.

:o:o :rolleyes: ;)

Advertisement