Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meet the mcdonaghs

Options
  • 08-09-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,423 ✭✭✭

oh dear, we have scrapped the bottom of the barrel now.i

the traveller girl from the voice or whatever is tv talent show she was on is back and she is bringing the whole family.

i demand my tv licence back if its funding this short of rubbish.

channel 4 tried this type of program and it was horrifc. i cant see this being any better.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

irishgeo wrote: »
    i demand my tv licence back if its funding this short of rubbish.

Let me know how you get on with that.

I was flicking through the TV and when I stumbled upon and ad for this and I thought for a second that RTE were doing a sketch show with blackface.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Looks good, am particularly looking forward to the diamonties ( or whatever they're called), fake tan and outrageous dresses on 5 year olds. Kelly's 2nd place on The Voice hasn't quite become the gravy train she expected with no record deal and only getting gigs at the odd country fair or wedding....nice little earner from RTE then. Do they have to publish how much this costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭dessierb

Utterly disgusted with this cheap, tripe TV. Shame on RTE, who gives a flying buck about the lives of these individuals, only themselves. I wouldn't watch this dung if RTE paid me..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

I went to school with some of the younger members of the family and I can tell you already that this show is going to be hyped up to the max and only loosely depict their actual day to day lives, aka 'regular' lives.

Actually there were cameras at my school's debs this year following one of the girls around and no one took much notice. I've seen them shooting bits and pieces around town as well. Will be interesting to see the final product.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looks good, am particularly looking forward to the diamonties ( or whatever they're called), fake tan and outrageous dresses on 5 year olds. Kelly's 2nd place on The Voice hasn't quite become the gravy train she expected with no record deal and only getting gigs at the odd country fair or wedding....nice little earner from RTE then. Do they have to publish how much this costs?

None of The Voice of Ireland winners or runners up have done well after the show

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Anyone watching?

Yeah, needs subtitles. Lovely looking girls if they left down the spray gun

I'm liking it!

There is an innocent about her really, she is just a kid with very little life experience outside her immediate family. Wish her luck but too middle the road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭batistuta9

traveller woman could make a killing running a fitness business

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Mod Warning

We have incitement to hatred laws in this country. Please think very carefully before you post.

I like her dress but those bridesmaid dresses!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The sister (who is getting married) is very pretty. And a very well spoken young lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Odelay

Some serious cleavage....... but it is an interesting show, enjoying it.

Kathleen

• Registered Users Posts: 82,012 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What's the craic with the soundtrack, about 50 tunes played in the last half hour, one for nearly each scene.

Looks like they are doing a nice job on the hall

Eeek the weather!!!

Makeup on the babies!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Makeup on the babies :eek:

Ah sure the licence payers can afford the soundtrack, the recession is over don't you know,

• Registered Users Posts: 82,012 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Can't understand the spraytan mullarkey, as a bloke I find it rotten, hugging one would be like rubbing up against a freshly Ronsealed garden fence. Thought the colour was on the way out on the TV first until I spotted a few normal skinned blokes.

She is prettier with less makeup

Can't understand the spraytan mullarkey, as a bloke I find it rotten, hugging one would be like rubbing up against a freshly Ronsealed garden fence.
    Be like that film Soulman from years back

What age is the bride?

Bejyasis the amount of feathers/furs/diamantes/pearls

I like the gold sparkly dress there :pac:

Very Oscars :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 high_beta

Odelay wrote: »
    Some serious cleavage....... but it is an interesting show, enjoying it.

traveller women are seriously busty

Advertisement