Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

lbj666 wrote: »
    Guys whats the email to retrieve the Loyalty tickets

picnicoffer@festivalrepublic.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Panic stations for the 150 tickets already

Oh Lawd.. Better send that email in..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Family tickets all sold out according to EP on facebook.

Mother of God, really!?

Jesus! ...Gotta get my tickets today.. installment plan please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Family camping now sold out. I wonder how strong general sales are.

(Oooops…..just noticed that wasn't exactly breaking news….sorry!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭MattD

Bought my tickets at the 155 price point, really just out of fear. It doesn't look like they're going to be at these prices again in 2015... I'm going to wait till the lineups out before I actually decide if I'm going!

Really don't think EP is at the level where they can just sell tickets with no lineup a la Glastonbury just yet, but here we are...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

They're selling early bird tickets which is different to how Glastonbury does it. You are taking the risk that the lineup will be good and you are getting money off your ticket as a result. In reality it isn't much of a risk at all as you'll be able to sell your early bird ticket fairly easily if a lineup you dislike is announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

https://www.facebook.com/Electricpicnic/posts/10152752331679168
    More loyalty tickets for Electric Picnic 2015 will be going on sale soon.

i would take that to mean that tickets will be the same price when they go on sale again...

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

Code is gone!
    Hey I have a code for 3 or more picnics if anyone wants it? first reply will get it. Just can't get the monies together unfortunately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭pmalone

Just purchased our tickets (2 x EP, instalment plan = 121) and a campervan one (60). Shelling out 180 quid just a few weeks after spending a fortune at EP14 is a bit hard to take tbh. Still another 200 squid to go over the winter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Just gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

Hi,

A loyalty code for 3 or more picnics...I actually got this off breakfasttime earlier but a friend also gave me theirs as I was looking...so thanks to brekkie and I'm sure he/she'll be happy if I pass the code on again

First come first served

GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mewaldo

When do they usually announce the line up?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

mewaldo wrote: »
    When do they usually announce the line up?

April.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

April.

Normally March, could be sooner this year.

They have been as late as April the past two years because of the court case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Good news: I bought my ticket for next year.

Bad news: Underworld will be touring their new album next year.

Hmm getting my ticket now...

Instalment plan for 3 or more picnics, I do all the boxes etc... and it says there is no tickets left for that promotion!?

Any one else!?

Just got my loyalty ticket before the deadline. :D Missed EP this year so 2015 will be my glorious return! \o/
    I'm also thinking about getting a ticket to see Nick Cave play in the UK in April. My credit card is really gonna hate me this month!

Granted I left it til' the last minute because I was stubborn about how early I have to get a ticket, but I tried the 3 picnics or more code (many times after re-checking again and again) I was sent for each ticket and it never worked... Thanks ticketmaster you incompetent cowboys

• Registered Users Posts: 29 correa cristobal

If it's an ideal thing, I'd love to see Dave Matthews Band or Jamiroquai. The rest of the lineup can be anything and I wouldn't mind/care hehe

• Advertisement

-=al=- wrote: »
    Hmm getting my ticket now...

Instalment plan for 3 or more picnics, I do all the boxes etc... and it says there is no tickets left for that promotion!?

Any one else!?
    -=al=- wrote: »
    Granted I left it til' the last minute because I was stubborn about how early I have to get a ticket, but I tried the 3 picnics or more code (many times after re-checking again and again) I was sent for each ticket and it never worked... Thanks ticketmaster you incompetent cowboys

Did you try it without the instalment plan option? I went for the pay up front option (mainly 'cause I didn't wanna have to pay the extra €9 or so that the instalment plan option costs!) and it went through without a bother. Any chance it may be just some hiccup with the instalment plan option that's blocking your order?

Yeah tried that alright and nada! I used a 2 picnic code and it worked out ok so I had to pay the 20 extra :eek:

After I bought a ticket using a 2 picnics code, I tried my friends 3 picnics code and it worked, but she sent it 1 minute after I ordered the ticket :\

I think the 155 tickets sold out or I was giving a code that didn't work :\

I should have done it earlier but I was watching the footy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Good news: I bought my ticket for next year.

Bad news: Underworld will be touring their new album next year.

Why would it be bad news, Underworld would be a good contender for the Picnic, it will be four years since they last played it.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭RINO87

Why would it be bad news, Underworld would be a good contender for the Picnic, it will be four years since they last played it.

and what a belter that was!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Canna wait for the line up for this.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

so do we reckon the loyalty tickets will be back on sale at a discounted price later in the year or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

D.Q wrote: »
    so do we reckon the loyalty tickets will be back on sale at a discounted price later in the year or what?

They won't give you an answer, they have said next year. But there might be something before Christmas to grab the xmas pressie market. They used always sell some early bird tickets before xmas. When they had the court case pending they stopped doing it though.

To be honest i don't think they wanna get to the point where they sell too many discounted tickets and short change themselves .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Looks like Podpads and Festihuts now on sale. It seems that the Podpad prices are being kept at 2014 levels up to 31 December.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Look at this pleb! X7 years later. If it's too mucky don't walk into it ya fool! Reward fools Ireland's policy!

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-claims-he-broke-ankle-when-he-got-stuck-in-the-mud-at-oxegen-music-festival-30654410.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

D.Q wrote: »

I think they will, but I reckon they'll throw another tenner on the price, x3 EP discount will be €170 odd.

Advertisement