Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game: ESPN Eliminator Challenge (Last Man Standing/Suicide Pool) - Anyone Interested?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

boccy23 wrote: »
    So far 1 guy is still standing - Oaob. There are 3 who have picked a result in tonights game. So it could be all over in week 2!

That's gas isn't it? Last year there were loads still going in weeks 8-9 if I remember correctly.

Even if I had got past week 1, I'd be out now anyway as I had the Ravens. 0-2 now. What a joke!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll never learn, last season, Saints against the Browns in week 2, this year against the Buccs.

I'd say a lot of people are out after wins for Oakland, Jacksonville and Tampa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

Kind of a shame so many are knocked out so early

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lionbacker

This game is still active is anyone is interested in it for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I'm in again

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll join, and I vow not to take the Saints until absolutely necessary this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

I'll defend the title. Try get past week 2 this year lads:P

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I've joined. Gone for Seattle week 1. I'm sure I'll regret not having Seattle in a later week but I have to get there first.

Well, everyone was eliminated by week 2 or 3 last year so I don''t think its a great strategy to "save" teams for later in the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

In again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,825 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Joined there, didn't know about this last year, might be good craic...unless the Seahawks trip up in week 1...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,534 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I can't seem to join it. Is it a new group, I don't think I entered a team last year but was in it the year before I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I am in (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

eagle eye wrote: »
    I can't seem to join it. Is it a new group, I don't think I entered a team last year but was in it the year before I think.

No, it's the same link.

If you are logged in to ESPN, go to the eliminator challange homepage here
    http://games.espn.com/nfl-eliminator-challenge/2016/en/groupfind

It will tell you what if any groups you are in, and what 2015 groups you were in. If there is a Boards.ie group shown just go into it from their and join/rejoin.

Otherwise if you scroll down to the bottom of that page you will see a search groups text field, throw boards into that. You will see (at the time of posting) four results, this group is the top one. Boards.ie 15+ members.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Reminder to everyone to get their picks in for this week, pretty much everyone made it through the first week.

Went for Baltimore to win @ Cleveland.

Went for Baltimore to win @ Cleveland.

I got away with one!

Early days yet, but not looking good for those of us who picked the Cardinals this week.

Thankfully the Dolphins managed to win, otherwise I'm sure most of us would be out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I feel a bit uneasy going for the Bengals this week.

Was tempted by them but hate taking teams on Thursday night for some reason!

San Diego :mad:

Just tried to re-join this for the new season. Doesn't seem to do anything when I click on the rejoin button from the previous groups list.
    Is it just that the gameweek has already begun and I'll be able to do it on tuesday or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Will play also if there's a group made/being made.

Advertisement