Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game: ESPN Eliminator Challenge (Last Man Standing/Suicide Pool) - Anyone Interested?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

I'll throw my name in too if its happening

• Registered Users Posts: 37,534 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

In again.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

In again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Didn't do it last year but would be up for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

In.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Innish_Rebel

count me in...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

It might need me to log in and set it up again. I'll take a look when I'm home later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Oat23 wrote: »
    It might need me to log in and set it up again. I'll take a look when I'm home later.

When you log in it asks do you want to rejoin the groups you were in last year so it should already be set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Diarmuid1995

Didn't do this last year but would be interested this year if it goes ahead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I'd give this a bash

You should all be able to join at this link.
    http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-eliminator-challenge/2015/en/group?groupID=28704

I can't edit the OP anymore, so a mod might update the link (and the thread title for 2015) in the OP if they can.

Oat23 wrote: »
    You should all be able to join at this link.
    http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-eliminator-challenge/2015/en/group?groupID=28704

I can't edit the OP anymore, so a mod might update the link (and the thread title for 2015) in the OP if they can.

I used to like ESPN. I hate what they have done to the site. Not only is it now impossible to figure out where anything is, it now doesn't let me log in from work.

In Exile wrote: »
    I used to like ESPN. I hate what they have done to the site. Not only is it now impossible to figure out where anything is, it now doesn't let me log in from work.

I couldn't log in either. When I hit 'Log In' nothing happens.

I decided to browse to the ESPN Insider pages and try to buy a subscription, because I thought there was no way they would block someone trying to give them money. I was right of course. You should be able to log in via an ESPN Insider page, then hit the link above and you should be able to join.

ESPN is my favourite fantasy site after NFL.com. Yahoo blocked my account back in February in the middle of a $ NBA league I was 2nd in, so they are at the bottom of my list and will never be used by me again for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

Joined up for this year

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭boccy23

Week 1 is hard. Last year I survived a long time based on a simple formula of selecting a home team and ignoring "saving" teams for later. But all the Home teams this week look well dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

In again....yeah, difficult first week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

In aswell, all aboard the Green Bay train this week I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Well I'm done. Thanks for an enjoyable season. See you next year! Bloody Colts by the way.

Who do we have this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Who do we have this week?

Miami for me. Heaps of people on the Saints I'd say but it feels like that fixture is always prone to surprises.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Innish_Rebel

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Miami for me. Heaps of people on the Saints I'd say but it feels like that fixture is always prone to surprises.

I had Miami last week - hard to go with away teams in NFL so Saints will be a lot of peoples pick alright. Can't see the Ravens dropping game to Raiders either but 1st home game of season can be hard to predict...

Eagles at home.

I'm on the Saints myself, Bucs are woeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

Gone with the Rams, hoping they can keep rolling after last week & trying to save some of the big teams for later

ScummyMan wrote: »
    I'm on the Saints myself, Bucs are woeful.

So was I.

Lasted a week longer than last year.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

In Exile wrote: »
    So was I.

Lasted a week longer than last year.......

same as that man!

• Advertisement

So far 1 guy is still standing - Oaob. There are 3 who have picked a result in tonights game. So it could be all over in week 2!

Advertisement